Tincture plus beer

Edgedamage

I have started making tincture with everclear the whole keep in freezer for a week and shake once a day. I drank as a teen but my hangover would last three days. So I quit drinking I have not had a real drink for 33 years. The tincture I made gets me messed up with 5 drops. I have always loved the taste of beer so in the summer I drink a lemon radler with no booze https://www.royalgrolsch.com/content/grolsch-00-radler-citroen
Last night I put 8 drops in a freshly opened can. And oh man you can't even taste the cannabis tincture. I drank the can as I would in about 15 mins. And had a wonderful buzz hit about 30mins later I am now in heaven with this new drink. My in-laws see weed as a bad idea so to consume under their noses is amazing.

fuby

Sounds like a fun time! Just out of curiousity how did you make the tincure?

fuby,

buckhakeesah

What starting material did you use? Can you do this with ABV or is it not worth it for tincture.

buckhakeesah,

Edgedamage

My first batch of tincture was with pea sized popcorn buds and trim a friend gave me. I ground everything up in a coffee grinder decarbed it and added, room temp everclear to the room temp weed. Kept it in the freezer for a week shaking daily. It came out really green but three drops under the tongue have a nice buzz.
Second batch :
This time I used three grams of a 20% thc sativa hand ground using a hand grinder. And two grams of rosin chips ground in a coffee grinder. Decarbed everything in a mason jar in the oven 240f for 45 mins. Let the jar cool to room temperature, placed the weed jar and bottle of everclear in the freezer for 24 hours. I then added the everclear to the weed just enough to allow the weed to float freely. I shook it for 30secs twice a day morning and night then quickly putting it back in the freezer. This was done for 5 days, I than strained out the weed using a strainer. Then did a final filtering with a paper coffee filter. I was left with 50ml of tincture. The color is a nice amber color and when in a amber dropper bottle it looks like water. From what I understand freezing the solvent and weed beforehand keeps the green color away. This batch is good 5 drops under the tongue is almost too much.

fuby

My first batch of tincture was with pea sized popcorn buds and trim a friend gave me. I ground everything up in a coffee grinder decarbed it and added, room temp everclear to the room temp weed. Kept it in the freezer for a week shaking daily. It came out really green but three drops under the tongue have a nice buzz.
Second batch :
This time I used three grams of a 20% thc sativa hand ground using a hand grinder. And two grams of rosin chips ground in a coffee grinder. Decarbed everything in a mason jar in the oven 240f for 45 mins. Let the jar cool to room temperature, placed the weed jar and bottle of everclear in the freezer for 24 hours. I then added the everclear to the weed just enough to allow the weed to float freely. I shook it for 30secs twice a day morning and night then quickly putting it back in the freezer. This was done for 5 days, I than strained out the weed using a strainer. Then did a final filtering with a paper coffee filter. I was left with 50ml of tincture. The color is a nice amber color and when in a amber dropper bottle it looks like water. From what I understand freezing the solvent and weed beforehand keeps the green color away. This batch is good 5 drops under the tongue is almost too much.

Thanks, i might give this method a go soon!

Have a nice day

fuby,

hoptimum

Second batch :

you might consider a water cure to get rid of the "green" flavor

hoptimum,
Top Bottom