Time for a desktop vape...EQ or DBV?

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
After owning an LSV I can say it is definitely a great every day vape, but IMO you can't go wrong with a UD or HI either. I find I use my UD more than any of my other vapes just because it is always there ready to go. Could have left my LSV on all the time as well but don't have the living situation to accommodate leaving it out.

IMO you can't go wrong with either of the choices you have narrowed it down to :tup:

*Edit* I'm pretty sure a HI or a UD Twig would fit on top of your stemless. They are tiny. Might want to measure and see how much clearance you have.

Gonzo,

SunnyHours

I've been looking at the Underdog and sadly, I'm not into their bong attachments.
So that would leave the LSV, VHW and the HI which is out because of the waiting time (6mo).
I think I'm heading towards the VHW but I'm not sure if I'll miss the whip or Direct draw I could get with the LSV...
MMmmmhhh Decisions, decisions...

SunnyHours,

lwien

What the VHW has going for it is that it is truly an all glass vapor path being that the heating element in encased in glass. Downside is that it is very fragile and limited in it's use as compared to the LSV.

lwien,

SunnyHours

I'll actually be getting the VHW once my refund gets in. It's currently a little bit cheaper than what I can get the LSV for, so that played in the balance a little bit too :p

SunnyHours,

max

Out to lunch
I'm not too worried about durability of the Heat Wand...for comparison, I've had my RooR Lil' Sista for over 6 years (daily driver for 5 of those years). Though I wouldn't carry it to a friends home maybe I would bring the LSV.
The RooR is just glass and thick at that. The VHW has more delicate glass as well as electronics- not really comparable. The LSV would be the safer buy, reliability wise.

max,

WannaVape

If you are still interested in the LSV, I finally caved and purchased one today from wickiepipe for 152 with free shipping. just need to use 2013 as the promo code

WannaVape,

sempervirens

Hm, looks like we're kind of in the same situation now - I'm also looking into a vape which I'll mostly use with my glass, and the LSV is what I'm leaning towards currently.

I have a DBV, and a friend has the EQ so I have a very small amount of experience with that, but only with balloons which I don't like. Seems like you're not really considering those anymore? If you are, DBV I still say is worth the money. Decent and thick vapor, but not especially flavorful I think, dry or through water. And it's very easy to hit it through water filtration or dry, and switch between the two.

sempervirens,
Top Bottom