Throat pain after switching from CBD oil to hemp oil

Leilaloha

Do you know if there's any reason why vaporizing pure hemp oil is may be harmful compared to using pure CBD oil? I actually like the effects of pure hemp oil even more than just CBD oil.
But I'm worried I might get throat cancer or something
And by hemp I mean legal hemp I never vaporize marijuana it makes me hallucinate and paranoid and schizophrenic I had to take reishi mushroom to get it out of my fat cells to be sane, please help spread the word about how legal hemp is different from marijuana they're not the same plant, that's all stop referring to marijuana as hemp as if they're the same thing. Hemp is different there's no THC in hemp and some people can't handle THC so you can recommend that to people you know you can recommend hemp to people when marijuana makes them paranoid

Leilaloha,

Tranquility

At the very least, breathing in hot vapor is going to be a bit irritating no matter the underlying content. Many like to use water tools just for this very problem.

Tranquility,
Reactions: C No Ego

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I am no expert but i think that one thing you have pure hemp oil ,actually is raw extract and the other is isolate..
Raw extracts are for example long ISO washes ,and extraction where warmth is involved in order to leech maximum content off the material,which result in having large amounts of fats and waxes.. which are not very healthy when vaporized especially when concentrated.. May be you should get just CBD bud and try vaporizing it in a herb vaporizer .. :)
Also another reason for irritation maybe that you are overheating your oils,i imagine even CO2 oils and Rosin to be very harsh if overboiled compared to just CBD isolate..
How much % is the Pure hemp oil that you are having ? If it is between 30-50% ,then you have the raw extract with rest 70-50% being waxes and fats,and if it over 90% +then you have something good enough for dabbing without getting throat irritation,if done right. What is the tool you are using to consume it ?

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Do you know if there's any reason why vaporizing pure hemp oil is may be harmful compared to using pure CBD oil? I actually like the effects of pure hemp oil even more than just CBD oil.
But I'm worried I might get throat cancer or something
And by hemp I mean legal hemp I never vaporize marijuana it makes me hallucinate and paranoid and schizophrenic I had to take reishi mushroom to get it out of my fat cells to be sane, please help spread the word about how legal hemp is different from marijuana they're not the same plant, that's all stop referring to marijuana as hemp as if they're the same thing. Hemp is different there's no THC in hemp and some people can't handle THC so you can recommend that to people you know you can recommend hemp to people when marijuana makes them paranoid

Legal definition splits aside, hemp and marijuana ARE the same thing. Just each has more of some compounds and less of the others. Both have been bred for centuries to accentuate the compounds desired for different uses. THC & CBD seem to compete in the plant, so only one is usually in higher concentrates (tho some recent breeding to get higher amounts of both in same plant seems to be getting more successful).

As bad as vapeable "MJ" (higher in THC) can be improperly grown, cropped and cured; it is still usually done in smaller batches with more care to each individual plant. "Hemp" is usually grown in patches of acres, and doesn't receive the same individual plant care. I think many of the growers are even less conscious of using safe weed killers and insect repellents, before we even get into possible soil contaminants. And, it takes A LOT more plant material of hemp to produce CBD concentrates, so you're getting more of whatever may be bad in the crop into your final product.

What I'm getting at it that you need to be even more careful that you're getting good product. The potential for "bad" product seems to be more possible with hemp extracted CBDs because of the farming and curing differences, and the amount of raw product required to produce the CBD concentrate. "MJ" bred for consumption and with high CBD concentrations seems to usually be a much better product because it is produced more similarly to high THC MJ. This can be found with virtually no THC (the part that is probably giving your bad side effects). But, it is still technically illegal federally and in many states. And, think it tends to be more expensive.

flotntoke,
Reactions: Squiby

Leilaloha

At the very least, breathing in hot vapor is going to be a bit irritating no matter the underlying content. Many like to use water tools just for this very problem.

I'm using the water part of my vaporizer, it's got three attachments, one for water, one for thick oil, and one for herbs. So should I like try watering down the oil even though they wont mix together...

I am no expert but i think that one thing you have pure hemp oil ,actually is raw extract and the other is isolate..
Raw extracts are for example long ISO washes ,and extraction where warmth is involved in order to leech maximum content off the material,which result in having large amounts of fats and waxes.. which are not very healthy when vaporized especially when concentrated.. May be you should get just CBD bud and try vaporizing it in a herb vaporizer .. :)
Also another reason for irritation maybe that you are overheating your oils,i imagine even CO2 oils and Rosin to be very harsh if overboiled compared to just CBD isolate..
How much % is the Pure hemp oil that you are having ? If it is between 30-50% ,then you have the raw extract with rest 70-50% being waxes and fats,and if it over 90% +then you have something good enough for dabbing without getting throat irritation,if done right. What is the tool you are using to consume it ?
I'm using omni voodoo, and it has three attachments, one for water and one for thick oil and one for herb. I was told that I should use the water attachment to vaporize it. It didn't hurt my throat when I used CBD oil except rarely, but I can't afford CBD oil anymore and I like the effects of the pure hemp oil more... And I'm using raw hemp oil that you buy at the food section of a grocery store.

And thanks so much for your prompt replies everyone :-) that's very nice of you, I had to vaporize again today and my throat feels kind of scary right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Leilaloha,

Tranquility

I'm using the water part of my vaporizer, it's got three attachments, one for water, one for thick oil, and one for herbs. So should I like try watering down the oil even though they wont mix together...
By water tool, I mean a device holding water you run the vapor through. (In combustion, a bong.) I don't think adulterating your oil with water will do anything good.

Tranquility,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

I wouldn't try to mix it with water. Actually I wouldn't try to mix it with anything, but no nicotine e-cig juice might work OK (VG or PG).

I'm not familiar with using raw hemp oil as you are. But, I WOULD NOT vape it if not produced to be inhaled!! Even if it is claimed to be OK to ingest. If so, I think you're crossing into some scary territory. Hemp oil can be kind of sketchy depending on the source to begin with - heating and inhaling it when it's not produced to do so could possibly lead to very bad things - long before an accumulation that may lead to cancer. Also, I don't think you're getting very much CBD (unless this is a feature of the product, and doubtful if it is as cheap as it seems). CBD production from hemp requires VERY MUCH plant material because the concentrations of CBD are so low in raw material. If you're just using Hemp Oil as opposed to a concentrate, who knows how much is in there - but probably not very much.

Might be a good idea to do a little research on Hemp, Hemp CBD Concentrates and just regular Hemp Oil. Google is your friend! But, if I were you I'd put that mess aside until I could find some reliable info on it. Randomly messing with shit like this - especially if vaping and inhaling - could lead to bad things pretty quickly.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Raw hemp oil found in the food section of a health food store is likely a food supplement meant to be ingested through your digestive system and not inhaled through your lungs. I would stop vaping this product immediately.

Uh, yeah..... as in IMMEDIATELY!!!! If this is what you're doing, I'm not surprised it is causing throat irritation. Hopefully that's all you've caused.

Sorry, the full impact of this is just settling in on my buzzed brain. Put that shit down and clean your rig well. Do some research, and learn to live without it if you can't get the proper material.

C No Ego

I'm using omni voodoo, and it has three attachments, one for water and one for thick oil and one for herb. I was told that I should use the water attachment to vaporize it. It didn't hurt my throat when I used CBD oil except rarely, but I can't afford CBD oil anymore and I like the effects of the pure hemp oil more... And I'm using raw hemp oil that you buy at the food section of a grocery store.

And thanks so much for your prompt replies everyone :-) that's very nice of you, I had to vaporize again today and my throat feels kind of scary right now

you are creating inhaled Shellac! do not inhale heated hemp seed oil,it is a low heat oil only! ... it will have rancidity instantly! Even ingesting to much seed oil can be lipo-toxic as the Linoleic acid is not that digestible... hemp plants are highly suspicious in that they are in the industrial category and not many people are growing medical hemp plants that I know of, you coulsd possibly find organic industrial based hemp weed somewhere... in some countries it grows from the ditches!

Anyway, here is a great article about industrial hemp used to treat cancerous disease! CBDV-a is used with 100% no psychoactivity because it's in acid form and still works
https://www.google.com/patents/US20130059018

again too as posted in anotehr thread... look into ultra low dosing.. get a really good strain and put it in your vape. turn your vaporizer on and just sit there and look at it! that is ultra low to no dose therapy! the placebo effect... joke

C No Ego

@Leilaloha .. just so you know the difference.. seed oils do not contain the cbd you are looking for.. the cb signalling lipid crystals are formed in the cannabis flower tops and the leaves around the flowers mostly... there are therapeutic compounds in the whole plants- roots too, just not that accessible nor as active as the compounds found in the flowers... they are known as cannabinoids- the cbd that is that you are looking for.. it can get confusing and don't worry about getting arrested for hemp seed oil, just don't vape it OK

Leilaloha

Thanks everyone, I have no idea it was so different from something that was meant to be vaporized. I will never do it again and it seems my throat is getting better :-) it was certified organic so I'll bet I'll be okay
Even though it apparently doesn't have CBD in it I really do feel awesome when I even just soaked it under my tongue and swallow it so I'm just going to swallow it until I can afford more CBD oil CBD oil is like 60 bucks a jar and the hemp oil was only 30 bucks for a giant bottle :-) and certified organic :-) and you know I have a brain injury and I get very tired trying to read information nowadays, do you guys know a very very certified to be safe CBD oil? I know it's so hard to know which kind has only good stuff in it... And you know it has to be made from only hemp cuz I live in Wisconsin

C No Ego

Thanks everyone, I have no idea it was so different from something that was meant to be vaporized. I will never do it again and it seems my throat is getting better :-) it was certified organic so I'll bet I'll be okay
Even though it apparently doesn't have CBD in it I really do feel awesome when I even just soaked it under my tongue and swallow it so I'm just going to swallow it until I can afford more CBD oil CBD oil is like 60 bucks a jar and the hemp oil was only 30 bucks for a giant bottle :-) and certified organic :-) and you know I have a brain injury and I get very tired trying to read information nowadays, do you guys know a very very certified to be safe CBD oil? I know it's so hard to know which kind has only good stuff in it... And you know it has to be made from only hemp cuz I live in Wisconsin
cbd is a mine field right now... and it is excessively to expensive thanks to illegalization of cannabis plant... you will be very grateful if you research cannabimimetics as easy access phyto-chemicals that act just like cannabis chemicals do.. you can find cannabimimetics in every day food.. just have to know what to look for

feel free to PM me if you do not feel comfortable posting about your personal problems o the open board... peace

Last edited:

Leilaloha

cbd is a mine field right now... and it is excessively to expensive thanks to illegalization of cannabis plant... you will be very grateful if you research cannabimimetics as easy access phyto-chemicals that act just like cannabis chemicals do.. you can find cannabimimetics in every day food.. just have to know what to look for

feel free to PM me if you do not feel comfortable posting about your personal problems o the open board... peace

Well, that's why I love black pepper so much :-) it has THC in it and I've read all the other foods that have THC naturally and I never hallucinate or go schizophrenic when I eat THC naturally occurring in food :-)

Leilaloha,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well, that's why I love black pepper so much :-) it has THC in it and I've read all the other foods that have THC naturally and I never hallucinate or go schizophrenic when I eat THC naturally occurring in food :-)

Black pepper does not have THC, it has Beta-caryophyllene which modulates THC. It's important to understand that cannabis is not even a psychoactive plant, as its THCA does not have any psychoactive properties until alchemical conversion from the acid form to the decarboxylated activated version of THC.

C No Ego

As @invertedisdead mentioned...

black pepper or ( beta caryophyllene) acts as an inverse agonist @ the cb1 receptor... the caryophyllene helps maintain FAAH http://www.bionity.com/en/encyclopedia/FAAH.html @ the receptor site to maintain cellular signalling and make the most out of every endocannabinoid that fire @ your neurons... the one food we have found thc like compounds in is dark chocolate as it contains "anandamide" the bodies own version of thc... I guess it is why people like chocolate so much?
I'm glad you are doing good man, let me know if I can help in any way= peace

edit- too you can use the faah stalling agents ( cannabimimetics) to stop the uncertainty or confusion from cannabis use or more precisely thc... citicoline is another thing you can take to stop thc effects if they get out of hand... micro dosing would be the best approach though

edit 2- I took some Cayenne pepper in pill form not to long ago for pain and got the spins big time from that! I was high as a kite spinning-spinning LOL... be careful with that... I never researched to find something that could counter those spins but wow

Last edited:

Leilaloha

As @invertedisdead mentioned...

black pepper or ( beta caryophyllene) acts as an inverse agonist @ the cb1 receptor... the caryophyllene helps maintain FAAH http://www.bionity.com/en/encyclopedia/FAAH.html @ the receptor site to maintain cellular signalling and make the most out of every endocannabinoid that fire @ your neurons... the one food we have found thc like compounds in is dark chocolate as it contains "anandamide" the bodies own version of thc... I guess it is why people like chocolate so much?
I'm glad you are doing good man, let me know if I can help in any way= peace

edit- too you can use the faah stalling agents ( cannabimimetics) to stop the uncertainty or confusion from cannabis use or more precisely thc... citicoline is another thing you can take to stop thc effects if they get out of hand... micro dosing would be the best approach though

edit 2- I took some Cayenne pepper in pill form not to long ago for pain and got the spins big time from that! I was high as a kite spinning-spinning LOL... be careful with that... I never researched to find something that could counter those spins but wow

Very interesting you got the spins :-) I hope you enjoyed it. You can put red pepper in your gloves or socks during the winter to keep your hands and feet warm :-)

You know when I first smoked marijuana it was very helpful to me, but after like the fourth time I just got depleted of something in my brain and I got paranoid and it was horrid. And then like every time I would try it again maybe once a year I would get paranoid. So I wonder what is missing in my brain. I don't ever need marijuana again, but sometimes I miss it it's better than a lover and it's hard for me to get a lover. I tried taking 5-HTP and eating a diet like magnesium and vitamin D side have a lot of Serotonin and I don't know if that helps but it might have for a while but eventually you know I would just get paranoid so I have to never smoke pot again. But it would be interesting to hear what you say my brain got deficient in that made me paranoid. I know a couple of people I would recommend your suggestion to if you have a good answer :-) aloha thank you

Leilaloha,

C No Ego

Very interesting you got the spins :-) I hope you enjoyed it. You can put red pepper in your gloves or socks during the winter to keep your hands and feet warm :-)

You know when I first smoked marijuana it was very helpful to me, but after like the fourth time I just got depleted of something in my brain and I got paranoid and it was horrid. And then like every time I would try it again maybe once a year I would get paranoid. So I wonder what is missing in my brain. I don't ever need marijuana again, but sometimes I miss it it's better than a lover and it's hard for me to get a lover. I tried taking 5-HTP and eating a diet like magnesium and vitamin D side have a lot of Serotonin and I don't know if that helps but it might have for a while but eventually you know I would just get paranoid so I have to never smoke pot again. But it would be interesting to hear what you say my brain got deficient in that made me paranoid. I know a couple of people I would recommend your suggestion to if you have a good answer :-) aloha thank you
what caused that would be to much thc in the strain you used with little to no other bio-balancing compounds like offered from black pepper or cbd etc... you bio-direct those phyto-cannabinoids upon ingestion... if you slam your receptors with thc only expect a racy feeling and heightened senses that can become paranoia... the more calming agents in cannabis are cbd compounds ( like black pepper!) that slow the thc effects somewhat to allow a better overall high and clean comedown from the high... I do not know your situation but you are probably like most, having cannabis access to only what someone you know has and it's not tested for cannabinoid content etc... in that respect expect high thc ratios only as that is what is expected...

basically how to stop paranoia from cannabis use( any ol cannabis) - use whole black peppercorn to stop it... to boost beta caryophyllene in your cannabinoid receptors chew on a few whole peppercorns before consuming the cannabis and keep black pepper on hand to instantly grind and smell the caryophyllene if needed... eat plenty of omega three fat to boost your bodies natural ability to make endocannabinoids

another very important treatment to stop thc effects= citicoline. use three to five times more citicoline than the amount of thc you consume... this is a professional way to do it= Dr approved.

Why thc causes paranoia...... thc, because of its molecular form is an agonist compound agent @ the cb1 receptor(cannabinoid receptor) opening calcium ion channels... this means that thc opens (agonizes) receptor channeling for signals to move through the cell wall in a retrograde fashion- meaning back and forth and not just one direction... making up the endocannabinoid system there are other cb receptors ( cb2, cb3 etc..) on the cell surface that modulate thc cb1 effects and other compounds that bio-chemically channel through those ion receptor pathways... endocannabinoid system forms synergy as a whole or another way of saying- cellular homeostasis...
the cannabinoid signalling system is lipid based so directly relies on lipid fats (especially omega three) that we consume from the world we're in/on. when we do not consume correct amounts of these omegas our endocannabinoid system lacks fatty acid pre-cursors to make arachidonic acid that then formulate the endocannabinoids that are needed on demand when signalling of those receptors is required to maintain the cellular functioning as a whole...

cbd is an antagonist compound @ cb2 receptor... that means cbd sits on top of the cb2 receptor and antagonizes that signalling channel slowing down through signals ( this is why CBD stops seizures!) and modulates L-gene expression or the feeding of protein in and out of the cell... mitochondria- the food for the cell... this neuro-modulatory result can effectively kill a cell too if it becomes unnatural or unbalanced= cancerous, by starving the cell of protein leading thus to apoptosis...

cbd too can slow thc receptor signalling or stall it allowing slower and not so racy signals that cause paranoia... this is why black pepper works, it acts like cbd..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2449371/

C No Ego,
Top Bottom