threads are too long

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Wouldn't it make sense to break threads up into more and more specific topics as not to have an unnecessarily long thread filled mostly with chit chat? It seems more efficient in my mind.

My 0.02$

dream,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
That is a lot of work to ask. :2c:

There is a Vaporpedia in progress, contribute if you can -- and we also have an Ask a Vaporizer forum if you have a new avenue of discussion or curiosities you can't seem to find answers for. Learn how to use Google if you want to find something specific, in the meanwhile, is there anything I can help you with?

SpiralArchitect,

dream

I'm not saying to go back and do any extra leg work. I'm saying imo instead of closing new threads and directing them to other longer threads maybe it would be more efficient to have more threads that are specific instead of long threads that are vague.

dream,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
NO! :D

do you know how to search google for ANY key words on FC?...spiral knows how-to.....i forget. plus im too vaked

oh and reading this shit can be really awesome! you might actually learn a thing or two ya know...
....i know I did :)

fuck the same thread over and over....me hates it...I like the way it is now.

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

lwien

^^ Yup. This old dog has learned quite a bit here. Great site, this is.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
The informational threads are NOT "filled mostly with chit chat". :/ I've read the PD thread several times. The 'chit chat' posts are easy to spot and skip. It's easy for you to ask others to do a lot of work to save you some time. The info is here. If you're too lazy to read through it to find what you want, too bad.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom