Thread Request Thread!

Durden

I am Jack's title
So I've been meaning to post a few things in here, but realize I don't know where to begin, and I imagine a few people who have several years of experience feel the same way (10 years myself, 7 with ABV). So I thought a request thread is in order!

Just post whatever suggestions you have for threads, or topics you'd like to see addressed in cooking, and then people can chime in if they have expertise in an area and let us know if they will post a reply to get the conversation started. I will also edit this post with what topics are suggested throughout the thread and provide links to the relevant topics that may form out of the suggestions.

Don't worry about suggesting something thats already been discussed if it left you confused or even just wanting more, with some organization and a little effort we'll get to the bottom of it! ;)

My hope is that this will enable people to start threads that will be more organized and to the point and ultimately more useful to people approaching this forum for the first time or trying to quickly find information.

SUGGESTIONS

Ice Cream
This suggestion is what inspired me to write this up! :brow:
Decarboxylation
I've had several requests for this in chat.
Baking with ABV

Jams. Jelly, and Syrups

Durden,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Ill start this off (and give an example for how I'm thinking this could work) and say that I will post up a thread on making ice cream, both dairy and dairy free, within a few days (want to take some pics and videos!).

Durden,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
i could really use the one on decarboxylation.

and that pic is impressive! all edibles eh?

I'd like to see more stuff on using ABV in baked goods.

i'm also interested in cannabis jam, jelly or syrup and i will be posting on that as soon as i do it.

herbgirl,

hereatlast

Appreciate it Durden, looking forward to this. That pic makes me drool.

I'd be interested in Jam as well, I like the idea of spreading my dosage out onto breakfast in the morning.

Had some success with butter and Dulce de Leche last night but nothing ground-breaking.

hereatlast,

Nosferatu

A thread where people post recipes you can make with like an 8th of vaped weed. Or a smaller amount because it's always an ounce or so for all the recipes. And im sure alot of PD users agree getting to an ounce would take a long time for some people that only need a stem or two to get medicated.

Nosferatu,
Top Bottom