• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Thinking about a Mobius Micro Matrix II - anything else to consider?

I want to get a domestic glass piece, center column, taller than the D020-style bubblers, bent neck, relatively simple (one perc) for use with vaporizers. The Mobius Micro Matrix is my current top option but I'm curious if anyone has suggestions for what else I should think about?

Budget is ~350ish or below.

MinnBobber

The Mobius Micro Matrix is my current top option....

Love my Mobius Ion and this looks like a winner too.
I looked at "The Cave" and the specs seem way off to me as height is listed as approx 11" and foot as 7".
Using the pic of it, the height is like 2.5 X the base so 17" tall IF the base is 7" ????? Doesn't add up

I assume "foot" means the width of the base...

MinnBobber,
Yeah, the Micro measurements there seemed pretty funky - from what I found elsewhere the base is ~4.5" and the height to the joint is 8.5" (or a couple of inches taller than the D020s, I think).

jirodreamsofbooty,

nodrog

I just got one of there pieces with the lace perc , really smooth hitter and stacks so nice. Thats a nice one you found also , they have some real quality glass.

I am very curious: Do you feel the function/draw/feel of a SOL lace perc is similar to the Mobius matrix perc?

nodrog,

Justpassedu

I am very curious: Do you feel the function/draw/feel of a SOL lace perc is similar to the Mobius matrix perc?
I do , they both stack like crazy. I don't own a Mobius matrix but have tried a friends and now have a dhgate copy of one for awhile that works well also. When i used my friends it stacked really well like the lace perc , i don't have both to compare now but i can highly recommend the sol glass from my experience .

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Can't comment on Mobius but my SOL lace perc has the lightest draw resistance of any piece I have used. Both are high quality brands & my SOL is flawless & good enough where I woudl buy another SOL piece without hesitation.

This could be a viable alternative to the Micro Matrix. e

https://jfriendly.com/products/detail/seed-of-life-18mm-sherlock-bubbler-w-lace-perc

SOL316-17432.jpg

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
I have a Nuc for my enail setup. That matrix perc is so smooth. It's the favorite perc in my collection.

I've never hit a SOL piece, so I can't compare. That SOL globe lace perc looks super cool.

gaseous_clay

Sorry I didn't see this thread a month ago, but I have the Micro Matrix II & LOVE it! It's become my daily driver.

See this page in the Mobius Glass thread, where I posted pics & function videos... including a comparison pic to show scale (next to a 2 liter & my EVO.) The dimensions listed are incorrect. The following page has a comparison shot next to my Clear Reti.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/mobius-glass.5091/page-106

organicali

I would opt for the original Ion Matrix as it is a much more stable base, and imo looks better. Can't go wrong with the OG :)

organicali,
Top Bottom