• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

thermovape

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongrel

basic black thermovape kit less one battery that was faulty. open to oz buyers only. $120 the lot with free postage to all oz states. hardly used.
mongrel

Mod Note: Please add photo with FC username as indicated in rules. Thank you.

"If what you're selling is listed at $75 or more, you must attach at least 1 picture of it which also contains a piece of paper with your fc username written on it."

mongrel,

darkrom

Great Scott!
If you want to see how much it would be to ship to the USA I'd be very interested in that price.... That's half off here. If the shipping isn't crazy I'd likely be willing to pay the full shipping. Let me know if you are interested!

darkrom,

mongrel

a number of inquiries from the continental u.s. i will ship to us but no free postage (max $20), and the only way i can think of doing this fairly, is first in best dressed.
mongrel
p.s. please note that this unit is short one battery that was faulty.

mongrel,

darkrom

Great Scott!
If this is still around I have a friend who could really use this. PM me and lets figure out how much shipping will be to the US. I'm sure they'd be willing to do it for this price.

darkrom,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom