Discontinued ThermoVape

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
welcome to fc, thermo
loving the design... very intriguing product!
hope you're ready for this opinionated community. i can tell there's going to be a whole lot of discussion.
like everyone else, looking forward to the reviews!

good luck on the success of the tv
i can see the bay area taking over the vaporizer scene with this and the vxc! :o

moodswing,

Laxrat17

Is the price going to stay at 250? You said you dropped it for gotvape so I was wondering if that would go up in time, down, or remain constant? Also, what's the height of the main body (as you called it in the online manual) when fully disassembled? I have a diversion safe and I wanna make sure it'll fit.

I can't wait for reviews on this beast. Looks perfect for my needs. Happy tokin'.

Laxrat17,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Laxrat17 said:
Is the price going to stay at 250? You said you dropped it for gotvape so I was wondering if that would go up in time, down, or remain constant? Also, what's the height of the main body (as you called it in the online manual) when fully disassembled? I have a diversion safe and I wanna make sure it'll fit.

I can't wait for reviews on this beast. Looks perfect for my needs. Happy tokin'.

We will not increase the price. It will stay where it is at.

The main body is 3.14 inches.

ThermoVape,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
J.R.R.Tokin' said:
I can't see it on the website anywhere - are you shipping to Europe?

We are indeed. We will gladly ship your ThermoVape to Europe. Shoot us a email at info@thermovape.com, give us your address and we can give you international shipping options.

ThermoVape,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey TV. Can you estimate when the oil attachment and the e-liquid mod will be aviable and what would a full pack costs ? (herb,oil,e-liquid)

Abysmal Vapor,

Choism

charliedontsurf said:
On battery life: " On average, one battery will support 20 minutes of continuous Vaporization, make sure to keep the batteries charged constantly. One load will provide between 4 to 8 draws, depending on your usage/taste preferences."

The manual says you should be able to get 10 good inhales from fully charged batteries.
Not bad, but at 20 minutes of continuous vaporization, my guess would've been about 20-25 inhales or so on fully charged batteries.

Choism,
LOL soulhunter. Thats crazy haha. For a vape i found browsing youtube videos this thing is getting alot of attention.

VaporBoxed,

Soulhunter

U dont say :p
Just hoping someone with a litle more normal shipping fee starts to sell them. 100$ for sending something that looks like a pen is just a rippoff!!

Soulhunter,

OF

Soulhunter said:
Just hoping someone with a litle more normal shipping fee starts to sell them. 100$ for sending something that looks like a pen is just a rippoff!!

Sorry to hear you're having problems, but IMO "rippoff" is overly harsh. Who's ripping you off? Isn't the seller actually paying the shipper for that and just passing the cost along to you (as IMO they should)? The shipper is no doubt charging what all other his customers think is a fair price (his competition keeps him honest in theory). Your problem seems to be they (seller) just didn't put enough effort in on your behalf? No ripoff I can see.

Make no misunderstanding, International shipping is problematical often. And very expensive as well. A year back I bought $100 or so of special Tin pellets from the UK (only source), shipping was over $60 more (about six pounds IIRC), and took 2 months (air freight you know) spending 4 weeks alone in some airport outside London getting out of the country, then over two more getting in over here. It happens.

These are difficult "one time" deals, often expensive even tried several ways. But, hey, the rules and rates are right there for anyone with the time and motivation to use. I agree, a hundred bucks is a lot (more than I would pay in your place). But I bet if you told them 'please send it by XXX shipping using YYY rates' and gave the details they'd be more than happy to do so and add the costs to the bill. Otherwise, ask them to figure it out and send you the bill is fraught with known peril. Can you suggest cheaper shipping to them?

OF

OF,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Abysmal Vapor said:
Hey TV. Can you estimate when the oil attachment and the e-liquid mod will be aviable and what would a full pack costs ? (herb,oil,e-liquid)

We have the atomizer for glycerol or PG based liquids available now, and it will go up on our site tonight or tomorrow. We are figuring out the final price as we know if gotvape elects to sell it they will discount it heavily. The oil/concentrate should launch the week of the 9th. The kit includes an adapter interface (replaces the upper portion of the ThermoVape) that is a 510 (7mm) connection. This accepts our atomizer for glycerol and PG fluids, it also accepts the Revolution Universal Concentrate Vaporizer. This will be sold as the ThermoVpae Revolution Adapter Kit, discounted retail price will be $85.

We are very excited about the Revolution. We feel it is truly a major advance for those that enjoy concentrates in any form. We are very eager to get them to market and we our working very hard to get them ready!

Choism said:
charliedontsurf said:
On battery life: " On average, one battery will support 20 minutes of continuous Vaporization, make sure to keep the batteries charged constantly. One load will provide between 4 to 8 draws, depending on your usage/taste preferences."

The manual says you should be able to get 10 good inhales from fully charged batteries.
Not bad, but at 20 minutes of continuous vaporization, my guess would've been about 20-25 inhales or so on fully charged batteries.

10 good inhales, very subjective. My inhale may be very different from the next persons. On persons inhale may be continuous puffing for 10 seconds, another's a 5 second draw....

Very challenging for us as a manufacturer to quantify such a qualitative, user specific experience. We would rather under promise and over deliver.

Soulhunter said:
Hmm, almost bought one. But when the shipping my way was 100$ i canseled.

Unless that was for overnight shipping to. Afghanistan, that is ridiculous! Please shoot us an email at info@thermovape.com and we will figure out reasonable shipping.

We use a integrated shipping package from UPS, obviously something is not working in the calculator. Let us get it right.

Hope to hear from you today.

OF said:
Soulhunter said:

Sorry to hear you're having problems, but IMO "rippoff" is overly harsh. Who's ripping you off? Isn't the seller actually paying the shipper for that and just passing the cost along to you (as IMO they should)? The shipper is no doubt charging what all other his customers think is a fair price (his competition keeps him honest in theory). Your problem seems to be they (seller) just didn't put enough effort in on your behalf? No ripoff I can see.

Make no misunderstanding, International shipping is problematical often. And very expensive as well. A year back I bought $100 or so of special Tin pellets from the UK (only source), shipping was over $60 more (about six pounds IIRC), and took 2 months (air freight you know) spending 4 weeks alone in some airport outside London getting out of the country, then over two more getting in over here. It happens.

These are difficult "one time" deals, often expensive even tried several ways. But, hey, the rules and rates are right there for anyone with the time and motivation to use. I agree, a hundred bucks is a lot (more than I would pay in your place). But I bet if you told them 'please send it by XXX shipping using YYY rates' and gave the details they'd be more than happy to do so and add the costs to the bill. Otherwise, ask them to figure it out and send you the bill is fraught with known peril. Can you suggest cheaper shipping to them?

OF

So true, international shipping can be a painful process. I am not sure where this kit was going, but we are willing and capable of figuring out a reasonable way to get a ThermoVape to any vapor out there.

USPS priority international may be the best choice, and we do not have that set up as a default option on our site. We do have an account with USPS and we will be integrating those shipping options soon. For now we are committed to getting this tacking care of on a case by case basis to make sure no one is paying more then what is fair and right for international shipping.

ThermoVape,

darkrom

Great Scott!
ThermoVape said:
OF said:
Soulhunter said:

OF

So true, international shipping can be a painful process. I am not sure where this kit was going, but we are willing and capable of figuring out a reasonable way to get a ThermoVape to any vapor out there.

USPS priority international may be the best choice, and we do not have that set up as a default option on our site. We do have an account with USPS and we will be integrating those shipping options soon. For now we are committed to getting this tacking care of on a case by case basis to make sure no one is paying more then what is fair and right for international shipping.

Fairness all around makes me happy. Thermo I'm liking the way you handle shit so far. If your vape is as high quality as your responses, I may end up with one down the line :)

darkrom,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
darkrom said:
Fairness all around makes me happy. Thermo I'm liking the way you handle shit so far. If your vape is as high quality as your responses, I may end up with one down the line :)

Well, I hope you do end ubp with a Thermo down the line, I am of course completely biased ;)

ThermoVape,

msb241178

ThermoVape said:
OF said:
Soulhunter said:

OF

Cheers!

TV

TV,

OK then, i've heard enough, i'm ready to take the plunge. I would prefer you to use 'USPS Express Mail International', last package i had to the UK cost bout $60 and that was a piece of glass from ALT. If you wanna send me a PM or email with how you want me to pay then i would appreciate that.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

msb241178,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
msb241178 said:
TV,

OK then, i've heard enough, i'm ready to take the plunge. I would prefer you to use 'USPS Express Mail International', last package i had to the UK cost bout $60 and that was a piece of glass from ALT. If you wanna send me a PM or email with how you want me to pay then i would appreciate that.

Can't wait to hear your take on it!

MarcellusWiley,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
msb241178 said:
ThermoVape said:
OF said:

OF

Sending PM now. I am heading down to the shop. Should be ready to get this sorted out in about an hour (8 am my time now).

ThermoVape,

OF

Great stuff guys. I don't know about you, but I really like happy endings......

Glad to here there's no ripping off going on, I too have high hopes for this maker and his interesting products. The concentrate option has my thoughts at the moment, I hope it comes off well and in a timely fashion.

OF

OF,

msb241178

ThermoVape said:
msb241178 said:
ThermoVape said:

Sending PM now. I am heading down to the shop. Should be ready to get this sorted out in about an hour (8 am my time now).

Ready when you are.

msb241178,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hey, this sounds pretty nice! It is also great to have one of the companies founders outlining the device and it's plans for eventual related products!!! Cheers to you ThermoVape! I too am a fan of your relationship acumen and look forward to hearing more about this vape. I always have a need for a convenient portable!

Bluntcrush,
Hey FC, I was reading this thread on Christmas night, and decided to take the plunge and order one of these bad boys. My TV is expected to get here later today, as I live in the Bay Area and the TV ships from the Bay as well. I might be the first person to get theirs? I have vaped before, but I have never actually owned a vape personally until now. I will do my best to put up some kind of review or at least impressions when I get the thing, even though I may not be as experienced as some of the others on here. Anyways, I'm super excited for this thing and hope to update you guys at least by tonight.

majorpeaches,

Kaptan

I'm not sure if this was already asked, but is there a way to connect the TV to a bong or bubbler, like a gong attachment? If not, is this something planned for later release?

Kaptan,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Not sure of the size of the mouthpiece but a n Underdog sleeve may be able to connect to it and work as a water pipe attachment.

Gonzo,
Top Bottom