• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Thermovape T1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Funk

nrzz7Pq.jpg

Thermovape T1 for sale. Includes the following
• Long mouthpiece
• 8 batteries (4 sets)
• 2 chargers (only 1 wall wort though - keep one in the house and one in the car
• car plug adaptor for charger
• Magic Flight Nano Grinder
• Vatra 6" padded bag (probably leave out for international sales for smell reasons)
• Spare O-ring kit (forgot to put in photo)

Heater core was rewound in September 2013 and hasn't seen a lot of use since (I only vape once or twice a week, not every time with the T1 and have had a couple long breaks. T1 heater cores are very reliable. I only had it rewired because I had damaged it stupidly by not checking out the disassembly instructions. I fixed it myself but thought I should get thermovape to look at it.

I'm in Australia but can ship overseas.
The batteries are getting on a bit. New batteries are good for 6.5min heating time (10-15 Solo/Lotus sized hits). 3 sets of batteries are heating for about 5.5 minutes and are a bit slower to heat up. The 4th set were brought more recently and are still doing over 6min.

If sold within Australia the price is $120 AUD. For this price I'll get you 4 fresh batteries from the US through another FC member I'm doing a trade with (batteries are fresher and postage is cheaper this way)

Price shipped to the US is $80 USD without batteries and pouch. This will keep shipping prices down and you can get fresh batteries cheaper than I can on ebay.

For other countries equivalent price to US price if shipping is similar to your country. Check out how much you can get batteries for though to see if it's worth your while.

Cheers
TF

Edit: thanks mods for fixing the image

mod note: Edited to fix image.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom