Thermovape T1 Revolution Attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
I'm looking to buy the high voltage Revolution attachment for a TV1. I know I can still buy them new, but I'm trying to find someone who no longer uses their own.

Deadhead101,

koolaidman420

I'm looking to buy the high voltage Revolution attachment for a TV1. I know I can still buy them new, but I'm trying to find someone who no longer uses their own.
I am curious where whould one find a new one?

mod note: Please respond to the ad or don't post. This isn't a discussion thread.

koolaidman420,

aj0125

Are you looking for just the window rev cart or that and the adapter for the T1 base? What are you looking to pay?

aj0125,

Deadhead101

Right now I have just the Thermovape T1, so I'm looking specifically for the Revolution attachment for the T1. I don't really know anything about the "window rev cart". Is that recommended?

As for price, I'm sure we could work something out. I believe the retail of the Revolution is around $65.

Deadhead101,

aj0125

If all you have is the t1 base you will need 2 pieces to make it a revolution: The piece that threads into the base that connects the base of the t1 to the cart you will be loading with oil. The second piece is the cart that you will be loading with oil that screws into the first piece. The window revolution is the cart I have, the other one is the DART revolution, but those are pretty hard to come by these days.

aj0125,

aj0125

So this equipment----http://www.gotvape.com/revolution-adapter-conversion-kit.html-----alone would not be sufficient? I would also need a cart. Is that correct?

How much did the carts go for when they were being produced?

That picture shows the two pieces screwed together, That is all you need. You can unscrew the stem, that is the "cart" and you can use a different one if you like. The cart in that picture is the window revolution. I can't remember how much the carts were when they were new. The new ones available on gotvape (LV only) are 55 dollars.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I would call and doublecheck they are actually in stock. Got vape doesnt always take down things once they are sold out

Mynameismud,

Deadhead101

Yeah, I did an online chat and was told that "the manufacturer no longer produces them, and they are out of stock". I imagine the web site will be updated to show this.

Deadhead101,

aj0125

That makes sense, I had heard that these are pretty much out of stock everywhere.

aj0125,

Deadhead101

So get this, I got a response from gotvape, and there are 6 units left in stock, as it turns out.

Deadhead101,

Deadhead101

As soon as I get the cash, I'll order one. Although I am just slightly hesitant, and this is why: I bought some BHO today and vaped it through my Purple Days vapebong setup, and i was blown away. Is the Revolution that much more efficient than the PD? The only benefit I know for certain of the Revolution is its portability, which could really come in handy for concerts and whatnot.

Deadhead101,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
If portability is not an issue, just stick with what you have. Maybe buy a nice Ti nail setup for your bong with the $ you were gonna put towards the Revolution. Rev is great but alot of its greatness is on the go, size, stealthy,etc.

Deadhead101

The portability is what makes it a valuable asset, in my opinion. Plus the Revolution is actually designed to vape oil, not that the pd is necessarily inept.

Question: if you load the revolution and put it in your pocket, is there any chance of spillage?

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
If portability is not an issue, just stick with what you have. Maybe buy a nice Ti nail setup for your bong with the $ you were gonna put towards the Revolution. Rev is great but alot of its greatness is on the go, size, stealthy,etc.

Also ease of use and quality materials. The first time i tried oil i used my silver surfer back in the day. I was blown away but loading in those wands is a pain sometimes. As far as quality material im more referring to other pens out there and not the purple days

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
The portability is what makes it a valuable asset, in my opinion. Plus the Revolution is actually designed to vape oil, not that the pd is necessarily inept.

Question: if you load the revolution and put it in your pocket, is there any chance of spillage?
None yet. Daily driver since I got it.

We should probably take this over to the TV Rev thread and put on something more comfortable

Deadhead101

Just for clarification: I am still very much so interested in buying a Revolution converter kit for my T1, so come at me.

Deadhead101,

aj0125

Sorry, I thought you were ordering one from gotvape? For what I would want for it used with shipping and paypal charges you would get a better deal buying new from GV.

Deadhead101

Well, as you guys can perhaps deduce, I am tight for cash right now. If I had the ability to purchase a Rev. for less than list price, I would surely pounce.

If not, gotvape has 'got' a customer.

Deadhead101,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
You're probably not going to find the Rev Stem and conversion top cheaper than Gotvape. You're probably not going to find just the conversion top at all except from Gotvape. Someone who would sell just that would be left with a pretty much useless battery tube and housing.

Deadhead101

True, unless they have the T1 for regular herbs.

Well, I'll leave this thread in tact for the time being, just in case. Stranger things have happened......

This thread is closed. Figure out what you want and advertise for it. This isn't the place for Q&A about exactly what you need. Figure that out in advance of placing an ad.

Deadhead101,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom