ThermoVape Monthly Video Review Contest

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
At ThermoVape we are a employee run business, and in being such, we know what it means to have your opinion voiced and heard. While we could try to think of every possible scenario, and make a video describing it, the most beneficial way for us to know how our customers feel is to hear it right from them directly. Here's your opportunity! :science:

We want you to submit a video review on any of your ThermoVape products; from the Revolution to the T1. All we ask of you is that your video be a minimumof 5 minutes long and that there is NO illicit or illegal drug use or references in the video. Other than that the world is your playground, and we can't wait to see all your videos! :dog:

Rules:
  • Videos must be your own work and you authorize our use of them once submitted
  • Winners will be announced on the 15th of every month
  • No illicit or illegal drugs may be shown in any eligible entries :freak:
  • Only one submission per person per product (your video will be eligible to win in future months if not selected for a prize)
  • For official entries, please submit all videos to info@thermovape.com with the title as “(Your First and Last Name)’s Video Review”
Prizes:
  1. $250 towards any www.thermovape.com purchase :bowdown:
  2. $150 towards any www.thermovape.com purchase :love:
  3. $100 towards any www.thermovape.com purchase :clap:
Cheers,

ThermoVape

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
Is this contest ending tomorrow? From the sound of it, it seemed this one might be ongoing for several months.

PhreedomPhries,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yes it ends tomorrow for the current month. Its up to TV if they are going to extend it but it looks like they will if you read the rules.

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
what program are you guys using to send the review via email? i cant sent it cause it says its too large!

YoGranMazPimp,

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
The May video contestants were limited, but they were submitted on time!

First place:

Second place:

... and theres no third.... it could have been an easy win for someone if there were more submissions....

Cheers,

Tim

Thats a shame yograzmazpimp didnt submit his video in time. Thanks for the contest Tim! You're awesome!

VaporBoxed,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
It is a shame. I have my review ready too but couldnt send it in....didnt realize youtube was an acceptable means to submit. Hopefully the contest continues and i can try again...I did get third place in the photo contest though!

YoGranMazPimp,

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
We will be continuing the contest, hoping more people get tempted into entering videos and pictures!

Cheers,

Tim

SameOldTim,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I was going to concentrate on still photos but you have me thinking . . . :hmm:

t-dub,
Oh no. I didnt realize when i deleted my google account that i was deleting my youtube account. So my review is now gone.

Your rules state:

Now let me be clear, Im not interested in re-entering the contest or winning any thing else, but since i won first place last month and my video is now gone forever I feel it is my duty to create a new video. Sometime within the week ill be reviewing my T1 and the ava atomizer. Sorry about that..

VaporBoxed,

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
Oh no. I didnt realize when i deleted my google account that i was deleting my youtube account. So my review is now gone.

Your rules state:

Now let me be clear, Im not interested in re-entering the contest or winning any thing else, but since i won first place last month and my video is now gone forever I feel it is my duty to create a new video. Sometime within the week ill be reviewing my T1 and the ava atomizer. Sorry about that..

We appreciate your commitment by making a new video!

Every month we are accepting new entrants, If your new one is one of only a few, you might be a winner again!

Submit your videos everyone! its easy to win!

Cheers,

Tim

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
Fathers day is now less than a week away and if your still looking for a gift for your father you might want to take a look at our latest products. We are offering 25% off to help assist your gift giving.
That's right, ANOTHER 25% off discount!!!

Sale ends on Monday, June 18th

Code: ILOVEDAD

SameOldTim,
Reactions: t-dub

togepi258

Hmm, I ordered my ThermoVape today, and the contest ends in 3 days. If it gets here fast enough, I'm totally submitting a video. I would love to pick up a Revolution with the liquid attachment. ^_^

togepi258,
Chances are it will be there in time Togepi! TV shipping is incredibly fast. It will be interesting to see your pov on the unit since you only own the volcano. Good luck!

VaporBoxed,

togepi258

=( Not here today, will be here for sure tomorrow. It'll probably be too late then, but I'll make a review and submit it anyway :p

togepi258,
Had to stop lurking and start posting for the opportunity to show my love for these products and be part of this contest!
I have been cig free since October '11 and combustion free for 3 months!

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Bummed out to have missed my chance to have won third by default last month but im entered this month.

YoGranMazPimp,
Top Bottom