ThermoVape Monthly Photo Contest

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Very cool bee keeping shots!

Is the video review contest still active BTW? Just noticed it's been moved to the 'past contests' area...:uhoh:

Might as well finish editing anyways....

Dangus,

vapor 4 life

Thanks I still can not decide which one to enter... by the way I really do hit the Thermo while working I just hit it thru the beekeeping veil. Works well. The bees were also quite attracted to the Thermo. When I would set it down the would crawl on it. I have a good shot of that as well at least 20 bees on it.

vapor 4 life,
Reactions: Nic

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I like this one, action shot, and the hovering bees are cool :)

Hey everybody which one should I enter? [/IMG]
2c127t.jpg
2qvy5g6.jpg
[/IMG]

jambandphan03,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Hey everyone,

We are just getting around to judging the photos and videos, we really have some good ones!

Ill post the winners up tomorrow morning.

Cheers, Tim

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
Well i figured i might as well post the winners of the photo contest too today, Its your lucky day! (if your a winner... ;))

First Place - Vape 4 life
4life.jpg

Second Place - John Doe's
JohnJoes.jpg

Third Place - Chad
Chad.jpg

Congratulations everyone! hope you enjoy your prizes!

Tim

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
allamerican.jpg

My entry for this month, love my all American Thermovape Revolution!

Dangus,

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
Love the entries everyone, Were heading up to Seattle today so were going to do the judging as we make the drive up. Might be later tonight... Sorry....

SameOldTim,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
It's time to announce the winners of this month's photo contest! Here are August's prize winners:

First Place - Dangus!
AllAmerican.jpg

Second Place - Nicola
Res3.jpg

Third Place - Madelyn
TreeMan.jpg

Congratulations chosen ones, enjoy the prizes!

We would like to thank all the entrants for this month, keep your submissions coming!

upperlevel

I don't presume that pen/marker drawings count as 'photos' but if they do, I'd like to make the next one at least three times as 'epic' and colorful.
scaled.php

chant121

If artistic art work takes were allowed i would definitely be keen to av a shot too :)

chant121,

Bart

Take a picture of yourself wishing you had a thermovape. Draw one in a cartoon bubble and hold it over your head. Put on your best daydreaming face and snap a photo.

Bart,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Haha, it would open thing up to people like me who do not actually already have a thermo.

yea i feel kinda left out too :( i would love to win so i could buy a TV, but you have to already own a TV to win.

mmenzie,
Top Bottom