ThermoVape Monthly Photo Contest

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
At ThermoVape we love to see our customers enjoying their devices and showing them off. We would like to invite our loyal customers to post their favorite images for everyone's enjoyment, by participating in our new monthly photo contest! :cheers:

We want to see the most creative, scenic, or epic photo of you out enjoying your ThermoVape Vaporizer; anything from the Liquid Vaporizer to the T1. We want to see your photos from nature, abroad, the big city, or even from your living room table!

Rules:
  • Photos must be your own, and you authorize our use of them once submitted
  • Winners will be announced on the 15th of every month :popcorn:
  • No illicit or illegal drugs may be shown in any eligible entries :freak:
  • For official entries, please submit all photos to info@thermovape.com with the title as “(Your First and Last Name)’s ThermoVape Photo”
  • One photo per entry, per month
Prizes:
  1. $150 towards any www.thermovape.com purchase :clap:
  2. $100 towards any www.thermovape.com purchase:tup:
  3. $50 towards any www.thermovape.com purchase:nod:
Cheers,

ThermoVape

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
ok, here is my last minute entry, good luck to all! I titled this still life "Orientation"

t1contest1.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Thanks, already done, just thought I would share here as well. Did you submit a photo?

t-dub,
Oh cool, just checkin. No photo from me but i did a video. good luck t-dub i like the picture!

VaporBoxed,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Well tomorrow is the last day to enter your photos for the contest, not a lot of entries so you have a high likely hood of wining something!

Cheers,

Tim

IMG_0297.jpg

Here's my submission. I just snagged a quick photo of my two favorite portables.

Imo, the Evo is a better portable vape because you can use it in public without turning heads like you would with a solo.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My next entry for the photo contest. I call this still life: "Hash Tray" Its where my TV lives . . . :)

hashtray.jpg

Good luck everyone! :tup:

Top Bottom