Thermovape LV DART $100 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
Title says it all....item is used and has been cleaned multiple times. I was able to use it but I'm happy enough with my Rev carts to let this one go since I know everyone wants one. Listed in as working condition, no refunds since TV will rewind this for $15.
What the buyer gets...

fPacRRh.jpg

Pvvmrjl.jpg

1 TV LV DART w/tip (Used)

What the buyer needs to do:

-Be from one of the contiguous United States of America
-PM me for my PayPal address
-PP me the funds No Mention Of Aromatherapy, FC, Combustion, or Vaping in description
(I'll cover fees and shipping)

Hit me up with any questions but the price is firm.

Thanks!

Z

Zingbuddah,

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
Hmmm....with all the folks that keep asking for one I figured I would have at least gotten a question...

Bump

$95

Zingbuddah,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
maybe it's the price?? are you raising the price above what it WAS when they sold it because they are not making it anymore?? i bought mine for less than your price brand new when they were selling them. I am not knocking you for anyway.... i understand that since they don't make them anymore, they are now rare and you have the right to ask for more that the original selling price... i have a DART too and would probably consider it too if i were to sell it. i was just offering up a suggestion on why you may not have gotten an inquiry.

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
@mmenzie...not considered proper etiquette to tromp on an ad here just to bash it.

Thread closed, item no longer for sale...

Zingbuddah,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom