Thermovape Evolution SV (6 volt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Here there is a Thermovape Evolution Standard Voltage (6 Volts). There is ONE 510 adapter available between this Evo listing and my LV DART listing. First come, first serve.

But to the attachment itself. It was attempted to be used TWICE, at of which it never worked up to par as expected personally. The Evo at this time doesnt seem to heat up. This could be simple or something else. It originally glowed a brillant orange and heated up, but now does not. It was never dropped or damaged, just stopped working. It was purchased direct from Thermovape some time ago. It has a Black Mouthpiece and Black Heat Shield, the o-ring and the original tube container. Its clean as it was never truly used, but has been cleaned anyways.

Supposedly Thermovape repairs these units for $15 bucks. So this will go up cheap. No suggested warranty or anything. Contact TV beforehand if you want to make sure it is what youd like.

Asking $40 Paypal + Shipping (USPS flat rate plus tracking/delivery confirmation. Insurance up to you.)

NO INTERNATIONAL. No PA, No IA. No Trades.

Do not mention any vaping, FC, herbal or anything in the Paypal except happiness and sunshine. Be smart.

PM with questions.

hoptimum

oops, I misunderstood your message, I thought you were selling the Dart. Sorry

hoptimum,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Sorry about any confusion.

This is post Thermovape Evolution SV Only. This attachment will work on any Thermovape product that support 6 Volts. The 510 adapter has been sold.

Any questions please PM.

$35 + Shipping for Thermovape Evolution SV Black (see above)

Porquiplane,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom