Thermovape dart or rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfld

I lost my LV dart setup. It was basically a ava atomizer with the dart setup. I now have a ultra with nothing to put on it :/ any have a spare? i know i can email thermovape but im glad to take it off someones hands

sfld,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Also looking for Revolution dart if anyone has one or knows where to find one , please feel free to pm.
Thanks

Silver420Surfer,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hate to join thebandwagon, but im looking for a backup for my new ultra, if anyone has a dart of windowed LV used or new ive got 100$ and will gladly take off your hands. I onow got vape has windowed but they dont ship to my state unfortunately

Mynameismud,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yeah, centizen showed me some awesome site that ships things when online stores will not so I called gotvape and they had "a few" windowed versions left in stock

Mynameismud,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
For anyone else who is interested that site is shipito.com; and I have used them several times without issue - as have several other users here. You can use that to get a dart shipped anywhere GotVape refuses too.

CentiZen,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
For anyone else who is interested that site is shipito.com; and I have used them several times without issue - as have several other users here. You can use that to get a dart shipped anywhere GotVape refuses too.

great site. never used them but could see why it would be a great site. only bad part... giving GotVape your money.... Bleh!!! :doh:

mmenzie,
Reactions: CentiZen

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

They are sold out of the dart but still have it as an option fyi to everyone, once you purchase it youll recieve a call or email saying its out of stock and they could send you a windowed one if you want.

Mynameismud,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom