• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Thermovape Cera

Cheerful Dub

Spaced Station
But seriously what type of warranty could I possibly require on a tube that hold a battery..
The end of the tube has an adapter affixed at either end, one for the switch and one for the core socket which as you noted receives any "overflow". If the thin strip of cable that's adhered to the inside of the tube completes the circuit, how would it not be "ripped" or otherwise forced away from the side wall by attempting to remove the core socket? It can't just be "floating" in there? Regardless, I thought they made the warranty issues clear but they might want to revisit that or make a point to highlight it in their new instruction cards.

I don't imagine it "snaps" in and out or was ever intended to perform as such. I did have similar thoughts after examining my buddies unit, who got overzealous and flooded in a similar fashion, although not to that extent. It is hard to tell but I imagined it had an o-ring to help with this scenario, although by your description it sounds like it does not if it leaked all the way past that socket collar into the battery compartment. Much like gumming up the adapter on the T1 interface, I'm just going to assume that it's the same procedure - adjust your technique to avoid it as much as possible. Interesting to know you can soak the body but it still seems like a vector for failure to me.

Cheerful Dub,

PB88123

Vaporist
is the ceramic body tough or if you drop it think it would shatter

From the ThermoVape web site

This medical device grade, FDA approved, and American sourced ceramic is an amazing insulator, virtually impossible to stain, and about 10 times stronger then the average coffee cup.

So one shouldn't worry about it shattering when dropped from a short distance.

PB88123,
Reactions: NoName

Medical Mark

It's funny because I ordered some 2900 batteries from overseas and they got to me today no problem. Maybe next time I should ask my orders to be sent via Hong Kong Post. :D
Ya tweek I ordered some 2900 mah 18650 from Asia also and there coming via Hong Kong post but the tracking number never gives me any results of we're it is and the last thing it said on there site was closed for there New Years so I, but they said they were sent out s maybe this week.

I hope there not lost.
How LNG did yours take tweek?

Medical Mark,

iamn3ko

There's no like "load a more liquid type oil in the oil core first" rule right?

Like I have some super crumbly wax right now that will definitely last me til I get my Cera, will that wax be fine to first load in the CEO?

iamn3ko,

rking

it would be amazing to see or hear results on a stress test and durability of the ceramic. I am super intreseted in that seeing as how this a new material. maybe there is a 'blemished' unit we can destroy and run over with a truck and fight bears with.

YeeeBuddy

I know Noah did it in the video but It would be awesome at partys to smash the shit out of beer bottles with your Cera. 10 times stronger than a coffee cup so I should be able to break a few bottles without worry?

YeeeBuddy,

ma7ija

That's my permanent switch :)

wp000119.jpg
wp000117t.jpg

djonkoman

I know Noah did it in the video but It would be awesome at partys to smash the shit out of beer bottles with your Cera. 10 times stronger than a coffee cup so I should be able to break a few bottles without worry?
beer bottles are remarkbly strong, once on a party-like situation where I was we where pretty drunk and decided it would be fun to throw empty bottles to pieces on a wall(indoor), but a lot of the bottles bounced back instead of shattering(thrown from 2-4 metres way)

djonkoman,

OF

Yeah you're right... the only safe way to test the Cera is remotely with explosives!

No, the only really safe way to test it is to send it to me. I guarantee you won't get hurt.....'cept financially a little, maybe.

OF

Edit: Be sure to include as couple grams of the oil you want it tested with of course, wouldn't want to invalidate a test on a detail now would we? OF

OF, have you had a chance to run PG through the EO core? The current production EO core or a rewound EO core?

UpUpandAway,
Reactions: OF

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I'd really love to see some EL use reports myself.

I'm sold on the EO, soso on the LL (only because I love my Solo so much), even tho it appears to work well, and the EL is a deal sealer for an All-In-One device in my eyes.

smokum,
Reactions: OF

OF

OF, have you had a chance to run PG through the EO core? The current production EO core or a rewound EO core?

No, I have not. I'm still messing with low/high power right now so need to keep the same concentrate in each.

I've no doubt at all it works great, in fact I've got PM messages to the very effect. I just haven't gotten around to calling an end to the testing, cleaning the low power cart out as best I can, and switching over.....for what I hope will be a long running situation. I've tried keeping Omicron carts of PG around for special occasions but somehow the fear of them springing leaks pushes me to empty them as quick as I can got avoid loss.....

Anyway, I'll get to it in due time but suspect others will beat me to it WRT posting here first?

OF

Kushtoker630

i know all the little cool details about the cera im in love :love: but someone mentioned a stress test they shuld make one(i.e drop test, run it over) or someone sacrifice one i didnt pre order one cause i want all the bugs fixed. like iphone they come out with a new phone with in 2 weeks there is an apple update to fix all the little problems. also i wanted the switch that stayed on like in the cera videos o and word on the street cera mini???

Kushtoker630,
Top Bottom