Thermovape Cera tanks - compatible with other APV batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

badexec

I am a long time lurker here, finally had a real question so I figured it was about time I join.

I use a ProVari MINI APV battery. I was wondering if anyone knew if the Thermovape CERA essential oil tank would work on my ProVari Battery. Is it standard 510 threads or custom?

Thanks!

badexec,

Czechyourhead

It is not compatible with 510, its a custom thread. I believe 3/8 ? I know it's mentioned in the Cera thread

Czechyourhead,

jdee

You wanna know what does work? the sr-71 oil cart for the persei with a m601to510 adapter. Although unless you have a mod that gives more than 15watts power (the provari is not one of them) you'd have to wait for the 3.7v black rod (they estimate it will ship in about 2 weeks). It currently ships with a 7.4v white rod and wouldn't work with your existing setup. I'm currently using it with a dna20 mod and it works great. Users who tested the black rod reported even better flavor, without the need to pulse the button.

jdee,
Reactions: badexec

badexec

Awesome, i'll check it out. Those CERA tanks look awesome, but proprietary threads make it a no go. I'll check out the SR-71

You wanna know what does work? the sr-71 oil cart for the persei with a m601to510 adapter. Although unless you have a mod that gives more than 15watts power (the provari is not one of them) you'd have to wait for the 3.7v black rod (they estimate it will ship in about 2 weeks). It currently ships with a 7.4v white rod and wouldn't work with your existing setup. I'm currently using it with a dna20 mod and it works great. Users who tested the black rod reported even better flavor, without the need to pulse the button.

badexec,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom