Thermovape Cera SS Essential Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPZ

This is a Stainless Steel Thermovape Cera with an Essential Oil heating core, drip tip, two thermal caps, and the ceramic mouthpiece and top cap from the Loose Leaf core. It also comes with the Tenergy battery charger sold by Thermovape, and two Panasonic NCR18650PD batteries (same cells as the ones sold by Thermovape, functionally identical, just a different outer wrapping).

The ceramic mouthpiece / top cap combo (normally used for the loose leaf Cera) is really handy for using this vape with glass (especially with just the top cap, as shown in the picture) as well as discretion when out and about.

Asking $270 shipped (250 plus 20 for shipping / paypal fees)

For the record, I'm selling this because I already own a loose leaf Cera and I'm not into Oil.
NHtIvKa.jpg

MPZ

Time for some good news (well, for you all :p ) Price Drop! Now $250 Shipped!

(230+ 20 for fees and shipping, which will include insurance and signature on delivery. If all that plus fees comes to more than $20 I will eat it)

MPZ,

MPZ

Ok once again, price is going down. $230 desired, but will consider lower offers. Happy Vaping!

MPZ,
Reactions: ogcook

MPZ

Sure, no problem.

That's a friend of mine with it. This video is a good example of how handy the ceramic cap from the loose leaf cera is with the essential oil cartridge.

I will try to round up more videos, as I think we made more, but my friend's computer is down (dead powersupply post move :( and as it was his camera that's where most of the videos are. If you're trying to make sure it's currently working that's no problem, we can make a new video.

In the meantime, here are two videos other people made of the essential oil Cera in action:

This guy modded the crap out of his, but it's the same vape:

IMO the videos pretty much speak for themselves. I'm still going to try to find the video my friend and I made of a rip through his red and white Toro Froth to Contrax, but you probably get the idea by now.

Last edited:

420time

what im really concenered about is how people put the cera upside down into a water pipe, dosent the concentrate just fall/leak from the top ? thought the cera was suppose to be used standing straight with a tube or something connecting the cera to the water tools. besides that, im interested in buying if you can wait a week or 2, as soon as i sell my arizer solo kit to my friend ill have the funds.

Last edited:
420time,

ogcook

what im really concenered about is how people put the cera upside down into a water pipe, dosent the concentrate just fall/leak from the top ? thought the cera was suppose to be used standing straight with a tube or something connecting the cera to the water tools. besides that, im interested in buying if you can wait a week or 2, as soon as i sell my arizer solo kit to my friend ill have the funds.
It has ceramic discs in it that hold the oil in while it vaporizes out. Having it upside down does cause more of a mess, but nothing unmanageable.

ogcook,

420time

so ogcook, do you also have info on the loose leaf heater? the way i see it the way yor suppose to pack it looks as if the coil is incontact with the herbs and most e cigs that have that kind of coils burn the shit out of the flowers. also dont alot of partiacles fall into the heater and end up burning it smelling more like flowers?

420time,

ogcook

so ogcook, do you also have info on the loose leaf heater? the way i see it the way yor suppose to pack it looks as if the coil is incontact with the herbs and most e cigs that have that kind of coils burn the shit out of the flowers. also dont alot of partiacles fall into the heater and end up burning it smelling more like flowers?
KYrzP13.jpg

The heating coil is under the bowl that has its own 'screen' style setup in it. You won't get charring of your herb (unless you really heat it and combust, but hard to do). Minimal issues with particles falling down, they would have to be very small and you're pulling air in the opposite direction of the heater so it won't be pulled into it. Any small bits that do make it in there will pretty much be destroyed quickly and not effect taste or smell. I never had any issues with my Cera LL, T1 or Evolution from Thermovape.

420time

since you said any small bits that do make it there will pretty much be destroyed quickly, wont the coil have ash, and chared? anyways MPZ, since you said you can go lower whats the lowerst you will go?

420time,

ogcook

since you said any small bits that do make it there will pretty much be destroyed quickly, wont the coil have ash, and chared? anyways MPZ, since you said you can go lower whats the lowerst you will go?
I'm talking TINY particles that are small enough in a small enough area that it will all be vaporized. Anything that may be loose down in there will be pulled up and out during a draw on it as well. The cart can be boiled and soaked so if you have any concerns about cleanliness you shouldn't worry. It can be brought back to brand new.

As for the lower price from him, you would be best of private messaging him about that.

MPZ

Well damn, days and days of empty thread and suddenly it's a party in here! :D Clouded Vision, I replied to your PM. As far as the loose leaf goes (that's the Cera I'm keeping as I'm not into Oil), I have never had a problem with particulate falling onto the coli. Anything small enough to fall in there gets vaporized really fast. It's only really a concern if you put hash in there that melts- that can gunk up the holes a bit. Nothing 99% iso and boiling water can't solve, though. I've found that I prefer to use the loose leaf upside down with glass, like in this video:

That's my friend borrowing my loose leaf to use on his Toro. I'm really annoyed that the power supply died on his computer, as it has much more impressive milk vids with my cera than that video. It's from the day I got my Cera, back when I didn't know how to get giant rips from it yet.

Upside down works great because almost no possibility of anything getting to the coil plus gravity helping with the hit :)

420time

sir mpz, if the other guy dosent purchase it can you hold it till around the 18th? also to clean the oil core can i submerge it in iso for 24 hours and take it out after?

420time,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
sir mpz, if the other guy dosent purchase it can you hold it till around the 18th? also to clean the oil core can i submerge it in iso for 24 hours and take it out after?
You can submerge it for 24 hours in ISO if you want, but its really not necessary. Ive found the best and easiest way to clean for me is a combo of ISO soak and hot water bath, usually about 20-30 mins for each

Mynameismud,
Reactions: Tweek

MPZ

You can submerge it for 24 hours in ISO if you want, but its really not necessary. Ive found the best and easiest way to clean for me is a combo of ISO soak and hot water bath, usually about 20-30 mins for each

This is the best method for both cores in my experience. Short iso soaks and short hot water baths (I just put my loose leaf in boiling water for like 10-15 minutes).

MPZ,

420time

This is the best method for both cores in my experience. Short iso soaks and short hot water baths (I just put my loose leaf in boiling water for like 10-15 minutes).
so does the other guy plan on buying this or no?

420time,

MPZ

I'm afraid the other guy purchased it already. Clouded Vision is soon to be the new owner of this wonderful vape, and I pronounce this thread locked

Last edited:
MPZ,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom