Thermovape Cera SS EO kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickzzzx

Hey! I'm selling a complete Thermovape Cera Stainless Steel with essential oil core. Go to Thermovape's website for detailed specs on the device. I bought mine when they first came out and it has been fantastic ever since. The ceramic body, top cap, mouthpiece, and switch are in great shape. If you look closely you can find small scratches on the steel switch but I generally babied it and kept it to home-use with regular cleanings. It will get fully cleaned before I ship it out. I HIGHLY recommend you send the EO core to Thermovape to get it rebuilt. Over time the heating wire oxidizes naturally which increases the resistance of the unit, basically causing a decrease in power. When new, the EO core is a BEAST! Large capacity and large vapor production. Over time the porous ceramic inside the EO core gets blocked with old oil, even after very thorough cleanings. Currently, the Cera does work, but not as well as when it was new (Core is missing top porous ceramic plate which doesn't affect use-will be replaced if rebuilt). This means that it doesn't produce lots of vapor, just some. This is why I highly recommend you send it to Thermovape for a rebuild. You go to their website, buy the $25 rebuild, then send it in. Everything else on the unit works great, even the O-rings.
What you will get:
1x Complete Cera SS EO kit (body, switch, top cap, mouthpiece, EO core)
1x Tenergy Battery Charger
2x Panasonic CGR18650 3.7v 2250 mah batteries (only charged ~10 times)
1x NCR18650PD 3.7v 2900 mah battery (original from Thermovape)
1x white plastic rod for transporting without accidental activation

You will receive everything in the picture except Macaroni & Cheese, the cat.
Item is located in FL

I prefer payment by paypal to protect us both, but as per FC's rules, please avoid mentioning anything about vaporizing in the payment page.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I can provide more specific pics if needed as well.

Price: $205 with shipping included. Firm.

IMG_20140415_165421.jpg

IMG_20140415_161939.jpg

IMG_20140415_161849.jpg

IMG_20140415_161924.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom