ThermoVape Cera Rebuilt EO + LL + extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Up for sale is a ThermoVape Cera with a recently rebuilt Essential Oil cartridge, a Loose Leaf cartridge, and a load of extras.

I just don't use the Cera enough to justify keeping it anymore. When at home, I'm using my EVO for flowers and concentrates, and when traveling, I'm using a stealthy e-cig setup.

The Essential Oil (EO) cartridge was rebuilt less then two weeks ago. I sent the body and switch in as well, just to make sure they were up to spec. Since receiving the EO cartridge back, I've only loaded .3g of some shatter into it. I wanted to taste the Cera one last time before sending it to greener pastures! I've since boiled and iso soaked the cartridge, but there is a slight stain left on the top ceramic wafer. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes clean in the next iso soak. I can say the EO cart is rebuilt and ready to rock!

Everything is in very good condition. It has been well taken care of and I believe you will be happy with the vaporizer. The batteries were originally purchased when I purchased the Cera (11/10/2013), but these two batteries have only been used a couple dozen times. They were kept at a storage charge while I used two different batteries I purchased at the same time. I believe these batteries will still give you several months of quality service before needing to be replaced.

ASKING $275 SHIPPED (OBO)

I am open to trades as well. I am interested in an 18mm female recycler or incycler if you have one for trade. I am also possibly interested in a Cloud for a backup for my EVO.

If paid for by Thursday, I should be able to ship it out the same day. Otherwise it might take me a day or two to get it shipped due to work.

Included with auction:

-Cera body and switch (passed inspection at ThermoVape on 7/3/2014)
-Essential Oil cartridge (rebuilt 7/3/2014)
-Loose Leaf cartridge
-Ceramic "UFO" Mouthpiece
-Ceramic Top Cap
-Thermal Insulator Cap (silicon "condom")
-Smooth Flow Moisture Conditioner Mouthpiece
-Standard 510 Mouthpiece
-Tenergy Battery Charger (Model 01269-01)
-Two Batteries (Grey Panasonic 18650 3.7V 2250mAh)
-Travel Case (Cigar Caddy 2-cigar case)
-Wooden Stand for home use
-Extra O-rings
-Battery Safety Pin

GQRSCAQ.jpg

CdFix3s.jpg

LlsuvRF.jpg

Shot showing the slight discoloration on the top ceramic wafer. Core was rebuilt on 7/3/14, and less then .3g of shatter has been run through it since the rebuild.

2YBNCyO.jpg

FP25766.jpg

kYAIUIn.jpg

AHHuxUr.jpg

"Report Card" from ThermoVape. I have very hard water where I live, so after boiling it clean, there was a calcium deposit around the core. If this happens to you, do like the note says, and just use Scotch Bright to clean it off.

Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom