Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn3ko

Dec 4! :( later date.

Totally willing to pay the money for the Cera, but it took me just a lil to gather it.

iamn3ko,

Tweek

I think I only got that email because I requested an add on to my order. Not cause I am special or anything :haw:

Tweek,
Reactions: NoName

Tuck

Good luck trying to fit a 2012 fender on your 96 mustang. Maybe ford will offer you an adapter.
Thermovape will continue to service older models and if your unhappy with your evo they will recoil it to the hp you feel so cheated out of for ten bucks. I suggest reading before ranting.

Reading what, Bart? This $10 thing you are talking about isn't on their website. I didn't see it in the Evolution thread. Where exactly am I supposed to find this information?

Oh and I bought this vaporizer in May of 2012. So yea your analogy fails, because Ford is still making 2012 bumpers for their 2012 Mustangs.
What's sad is I really wanted to give this company my money. If 2clicker was right about the new core, I was going to buy 3 more of them, so I could pre-pack them and swap out loads on the fly.

Tuck,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
It cost ten bucks if you want to send in "your" core and have it re-worked or fixed.

Dreamerr,

Bart

Reading what, Bart? This $10 thing you are talking about isn't on their website. I didn't see it in the Evolution thread. Where exactly am I supposed to find this information?

Oh and I bought this vaporizer in May of 2012. So yea your analogy fails, because Ford is still making 2012 bumpers for their 2012 Mustangs.
What's sad is I really wanted to give this company my money. If 2clicker was right about the new core, I was going to buy 3 more of them, so I could pre-pack them and swap out loads on the fly.
Shoot the folks at TET an email. They'll tell you exactly how to return your core to be rebuilt anyway you want. Thier customer service is top notch and they'll be sure to get you fixed up with what you need.
They've mentioned it in this thread and the thermovape thread. Quick easy rebuilds for 10-15 bucks.

Bart,

JoeKickass

So are you saying some of you got your confirmation emails? If so I am waiting your reviews and showing some ll vids. If you get your LL Monday I will be stalking you all night Monday lol... I am so glad I don't have to wait for a cera since I am waiting for you all to review.

What did you want to know about the LL?

These were my impressions from videos/OF:
(feel free to add/modify)

+Holds about 0.25g?
+Heats quickly
+Taste is good
+Efficiency is good

-Clouds not super dense
-Might struggle with more than one person

While not the jaw dropper cloud wise the oil cart is, IMO the herb version does just fine. Bender gave me thicker vapor for sure but much harder to control. It also didn't seem to work for me with the more modest loads I use. It was 'demanding' half a gram or more at a time. I got my best action at about 3/4 gram, to the top of the inner dome. Cera is happy with a small fraction of that. Guys that 'need' huge doses are going to need to load more bud into it than Cera can hold IMO. Bender probably gets the advantage there.
Bear in mind OF hasn't tested the Pax, Inh,(or Solo?) but the videos of the LL were pretty informative IMO

JoeKickass,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I wanted to see vids of using it. When Noah did it he took crazy long inhales. I want to see 5-10 second inhales. TET is going to do it eventually but I bet jam gets to it first. Jam also has used, I think, all the vapes I have except maybe the DV so she can make a good comparison.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I suspect a slightly longer heat time and you will get better clouds on the LL, based on what I know of the T1 line. I have nothing else to back this up with, it's just my assumption based on what I've seen in the vids and how the other gear performed. We will be finding out soon enough.

Medical Mark

Hey about the Cera LL did you see the video of the vapor he was producing with the LL, he might of took long pulls but the result was it bad in my opinion from what I saw reason being, ou could just take a couple long pulls to heat up the chamber then start smaller ones I'm sure once the herB is heated up the vapor will come, I have 5 portable vapes and I don't think any of them produced vapor like what I seen in that video regardless of the long pulls I tik when you get yours you'll come up with a technique that will work for you or anyone using it. It's all about controlling air flow and the speed of it which moves through the herb chamber heating it and releasing the vapor the harder you pull the faster the heat moves through it and slower pulls cause more heat to ove slowlely through the chamber again producing vapor. There will be a happy medium for sure pll slow then hard heat it up,then pull it through, maybe I'm wrong but the principle is universal it makes total sense to me its all in your control.

Medical Mark

Well clouds don't have to dense to be effective at the right temp essence is released suckit back inhale exhale I'm sure after a chamber or two you'll get your groove back show a portable vape that throws out really dense vapor? Like said I have a few and I'm not sold any of them really my genie gives the biggest but it probably has been slightly combusted. This is convection air pass through lol you'll get it

If you want dense get yourself a cloud VXH by far the best stationary out there hands down

Medical Mark,

dudu0069

I just got the evolution and got a steal of a deal from vapor nation. Using this technique on it... 15 seconds of heating up, 8 seconds of heating draw, exhale small puff, TAKE REAL 15 second hit and WOWZERZ......

I hope to fall in love with the evolution and once the CERA has good reviews and decent pricing...i will make that upgrade.

dudu0069,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

I just got the evolution and got a steal of a deal from vapor nation. Using this technique on it... 15 seconds of heating up, 8 seconds of heating draw, exhale small puff, TAKE REAL 15 second hit and WOWZERZ......

I hope to fall in love with the evolution and once the CERA has good reviews and decent pricing...i will make that upgrade.

I'm bored, so I think I'm going to dig mine out just to try this.

Edit: That worked quite nicely *hic* :science:

Tweek,
Reactions: ShipDit

fake name

Hey dudu, about the price, I think its as decent as its going to get. Atleast, according to TET. They said it will be stable for a year or two and then go up about 2% per year for inflation on the materials.

I cant wait to see the reviews though. Literally can't wait, I already ordered the eo.

Edit- oh, unless you meant used, I'm sure they'll be deals of that nature with a better price point.

fake name,

Gammy

Gammy's getting upset!
How much better than the T1/Evo can it really be, TBH? I mean the T1/Evo created vapor, right? So if there is no super vapor out there, I guess what we're really talking about is longer battery life? Is that the goal with this new TV?

Just curious, not hating :)

Gammy,
Reactions: vorrange

PB88123

Vaporist
How much better than the T1/Evo can it really be, TBH? I mean the T1/Evo created vapor, right? So if there is no super vapor out there, I guess what we're really talking about is longer battery life? Is that the goal with this new TV?

Just curious, not hating :)

Longer battery life. no stirring, no clogging, switch, ceramic. Still convection with a wire (heat core) that is 10 times stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom