Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB88123

Vaporist
With all the excitement and concomitant sleep deprivation, it seems someone forgot something and the TV web site now says:

"This account has expired. If you are the site owner, click below to login."
Makes watching the show a little harder. :popcorn:

-NDA

I think someone is sleep deprived over there.

Try this web site.

http://thermovape.com/

*** however, you speak only of performance....... what about taste ?
I'm guessing that Ti nor SS will add any taste to your concentrates. I don't recall taste ever being talked about when discussing Ti and SS.

PB88123,
I think someone is sleep deprived over there.

Try this web site.

http://thermovape.com/

I'm guessing that Ti nor SS will add any taste to your concentrates. I don't recall taste ever being talked about when discussing Ti and SS.

I just woke up. I get:

<title>Squarespace - Website Expired</title>

-NDA

EDIT: It's back now. I have the raw HTML from the "expired" message. No mistake - The site is bookmarked, so I _couldn't_ have typed incorrectly, and it is hosted at SquareSpace at Peer1 in New York.

Nick Again,
Reactions: PB88123

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

I found the same in regards to concentrates with dabbing on a nail or skillet... sorry, I should have stated my question to say 'with use of leaf/bud or e-liquids'.

smokum,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well, I don't think you can put plain oils in the LL cart there won't be the ceramic "sponge" to absorb them, but I imagine if you are light handed you could probably drop a little bit on a load of herb and get away with that ok, as long as there is enough bud to absorb the oil. This is just a semi-educated guess.

jambandphan03,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I apologize..... maybe my questions aren't coming across properly if your responding to me jam. I 'did' mean with regards using the appropriate cores & 'not' with regards to inter-using within one single core.

smokum,

Darb

I've decided to buy the VG core as well.
I don't smoke or vape nicotine.
Having a loaded VG core on hand is a great way to stay low key.
Just is case somebody sees you vaping somewhere you shouldn't be.

Darb,
Reactions: Tweek

fake name

I noticed withthe Rev that stealth was not needed, hit that shatter everywhere. Of course, a winterized product without the terp profile of bud helps a lot in people thinking its just an e-cigarette.

The cera is even sleeker, so if someone asks me what I'm doing I'd. Say it was an e-cig, and if they said it didn't look like one id just tell em its a Good e-cig . This all being said, it prob only works for product like I like, the pure gold stuff would probably work well for this as well.

fake name,
Hey TV, Just for fun, I have one request Can you do a vid with a combo of plant material mixed with some essential oils in the CLL?(I have done this with the t1w/PA on my last trip to JA :D ) because I think(still indecisive) I wanna wait a little before buying the EO cart being that I only use/make oil once a month or so.

mflb_hustler,
Reactions: OF

PDwasmy1st

Where you put the load , its very very close to the mouth (does the mouthpiece get hot quickly?) still looks like smoke to me , just can't help thinking that, and it just lets out quite a lot of vapor whilst not inhaling. I suppose putting less in will solve the latter.
Does it hit like that with erbs? i forget or have we not seen yet.

PDwasmy1st,
If you watch the end starting at 10:54, there appears to be the first views of a partially skinned Cera :love:

Oh yeah I saw it.... thanks for that Cheerful Dub.....Hey Noah I trust that you realize we all expect you to smash something in all the performance videos from now on (after all this too is a performance test :cool: not gonna get nervous at all if drop it on my tile floor)...Let Anthony know we appreciate these vids and keep em coming

AirDru

If you watch the end starting at 10:54, there appears to be the first views of a partially skinned Cera :love:

i would be willing to wager that it is not a skinned cera you see. i believe that is our first glimpse of the thermal condom.

@Noah & Tim. what do i win?

AirDru,

Tweek

I think when he says skinned Cera he is referring to the condom you speak of. So you win nothing. At least not until I get a prize :lol:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
i would be willing to wager that it is not a skinned cera you see. i believe that is our first glimpse of the thermal condom.

@Noah & Tim. what do i win?

I do believe that is what he meant by 'skinned' :D so that means we will have the naked Cera or dressed Cera :)

So I can already see where you guys might be able to make an accessory ceramic cap w/ a gong joint built onto it, that would be easy to swap out for the main cap on the Cera, that way there is no balancing act and hoping the little O rings make a good seal, since glass can have some minor variations in sizing from joint to joint. Maybe something with a way to put a screen inside, or possibly have a blocked air path so crumbs didn't pull through.

Sonics420

wow that tiny bit[0.1] got u a bunch of good hits. when u turned the Cera upside down the oil doesnt come running down or out the mouth piece?? very cool.

Sonics420,

AirDru

I think when he says skinned Cera he is referring to the condom you speak of. So you win nothing. At least not until I get a prize :lol:

gotcha

i thought by skinned he meant without the ceramic portion. like an internal shot.

thanks for clearing that up.

AirDru,
Reactions: Tweek
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom