Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video 3 is up:

Cheers,

Noah

LMFAO the ending was just too hilarious the hardest I've ever laughed on any vape video. Noah, at your first attempt using the cera as a tennis racket and tossing the artois bottle i thought for sure you were gonna send that bottle through your pc monitor. lol (you really do take your job seriously willing to risk that nice screen). I had no doubts that you guys, who made the most durable vape in the market right now(t1), would do the same for the cera. But me laughing at this video is my deciding factor to pull the trigger and shoot my money over to the left coast. CERA LL+EO will be joining my vape family shortly. the INHXP (soon to be added) is gonna have to wait a bit.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
all that glass on your desk

i wish i was that high :(

made some oil last night, in the Ultra it goes! If anything I'll end up getting the Oil Cera.

Those clouds...

OlnJL.gif

AirDru

Hello cera fans,

The excitement of this device has brought me to your forum. Wow, after seeing the EO video I am convinced that we will all be enjoying the holidaze this year.

So I have been medicating with bho and waxes exclusively for over 3 years now. I started with a healthstone glass Sherlock. Then transitioned to a Steve beer ti nail oil rig. In the past few months I have experimented with the Eureka vapor pen with prefilled cartridges.. I have also just recently picked up a cloud vape pen. Basically. The oil in the eureka sucks. The cloud is somewhat legit but still leaves a lot to be desired, still not bad for $50.

After doing a considerable amount of research on the competition through forums, youtube reviews, ect. I have decided that I am all in on the Cera. I will be preordering later today after I collect from my bookie haha.

One excited earl-head right here!

I have one request that I don't think I saw in any of the videos. Bubble/Dry ICE Hash in the CERA LL just send one of your trusted employees done the block Im pretty sure they are bound to stumble upon some. After all it is Cali (so jealous of that state but it stems only for my love of vaping) :D

mflb_hustler,
Reactions: Puffers

Krazzykid

FYP... and is there really any doubt that this thing can totally destroy you? :ninja:
No doubt indeed! I consider myself to have an extremely high tolerance, but however I expect it to go up quite a bit learning to properly use the Cera EO!

You could probably put an elephant to sleep with this beast by blowing hits at it.

I did like how in the last video Noah showed how it is easy to take small hits with it as well. Add to that how fast it starts producing vapor and I can see this being an extremely conservative vape.

It seems like this is the vape you WANT it to be. You could go for quick, thin hits allowing you for hundreds of hits per gram, or go for long, massively thick hits with far fewer.

Krazzykid,
Reactions: NoName

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Here are my questions cause I dunno much. What is the difference between the EO and EL carts? I know e-liquid is basically for ex or current nicotine people I think but you put OIL in the EO cart and said it can be fully liquid. So why would you need an EL cart if you have an EO cart even if you want E-lquids?
Number two, is it necessary to take a cigg type hit to your mouth and then inhale or can you inhale straight away?

Number three, even though I made a joke about water proof and other comments about the top, I want to know if there will be a small cap or rubber insert to put in the top hole? It seems to me stuff can fall out for example finely ground herb can come out of the cap unless I am not seeing the design correctly. My biggest thing is smell from a spent chamber or even fresh. I would love to plug the hole when it isn't in use to keep odor down.

I am so close to ordering this and I don't even need it. I really wanted to wait to the spring after all the reviews on here but it is hard.

As far as bigger clouds what are you all doing around TET and here. If those weren't big clouds I am scared to see what is. The ones that he made fun of is what I consider perfect. I certainly wouldn't want to be in public blowing anything close to that. Even the small ones that I like at home is a stretch.

PB88123

Vaporist
It seems to me stuff can fall out for example finely ground herb can come out of the cap unless I am not seeing the design correctly. My biggest thing is smell from a spent chamber or even fresh. I would love to plug the hole when it isn't in use to keep odor down.

I think it would be pretty hard to suck out herb and pretty much impossible for it to fall out (as the bottom is all flat). Here is a picture (dirty, taken from a video) and as you can see it would be hard (impossible?) for the herb to take all the turns needed to get into the holes and into the mouth piece / your mouth. The smell may leak out a little (how much would it smell I don't know) so a small plug could be used I would think.

vXUuJ.jpg

Number two, is it necessary to take a cigg type hit to your mouth and then inhale or can you inhale straight away?
I think you are talking about the primer hits. That's just to get the herb up to vaporizing temperature. You can do a 5-8 second inhale but I would go slow so the heat stays in the chamber longer. Some quick puffs will draw the heat into the herb and stay in the herb so you can start your inhale. One can find what works best. I sometimes do quick puffs till I see vapor and then start a long inhale and other times I'll just go straight for a 15-20 second inhale and not get much vapor till the middle / end of the inhale.

Dreamerr

Can anyone point me to a good link to learn about oils and concentrates? They confuse the crap out of me. I don't want to read every thread on here about it. I want a learning thread or link to another site if need be. I just don't get it for whatever reason.

Thank you for showing me in my language PB. He did say all the turns and stuff in the video but you showed me and that is how I learn.

Dreamerr,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I do, in the next video. I have not really shown a big cloud technique yet, I do in the next vid. What we did was just load it up from empty ~ 1gm quick and ugly, fresh battery, and then just ran it to see how many inhalations we would be able to achieve under those conditions. Just to give folks some kind of baseline expectation of performance, so they will know if I load it in the morning, how many inhalations are they going to be able to take before you need to reload. The battery won out over oil capacity. She ran dry before she ran out of juice. Fully charged at 4.2v to 3.8v after 1gm consumption.

So we shot the whole thing in a continuous run. We should get it up later today... So, fear not, big cloud footage is coming.

I have some e-liquid video work to do as well... and a very nice tincture from the Pacifica paients wellness folks. VG, vapes great, the best I have had. Now this is personal (non-Thermo-Essence related) but that group Organic Goodies making this, very nice. I do not know them. Just really enjoying their VG and I usually do not like tinctures (vaping tinctures with EtoH or other alcohol can get you really inebriated, and not pleasantly, and should be avoided for the same reason a pro drinker exhales after taking the shot, not before). However, this liquid is has no detectable alcohol. Apparently made from a famous type of express, but not the pony.

So any e-liquid related questions, let them fly today and I'll try and get them answered in the video.

On the Essential Oil front, big cloud technique footage is already a wrap. Should be up tonight with the Inhalations/gram or cc/ml video.

Cheers,

Noah
Noah, I told my wife to get ready cuz iam bringing another woman home ,CERA!!! I love the vidz, thank you, i now know i need EO cart for loading 1G a time with no worries, but how does the cera perform with just a DABS worth, and how many inhalations would a dab's worth produce!!!! thanks

Can anyone point me to a good link to learn about oils and concentrates? They confuse the crap out of me. I don't want to read every thread on here about it. I want a learning thread or link to another site if need be. I just don't get it for whatever reason.

Thank you for showing me in my language PB. He did say all the turns and stuff in the video but you showed me and that is how I learn.

Heres a couple links I found
http://kushits.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/hash-and-concentrate-guide-for-the-medical-marijuana-user/

http://www.420friendsonline.com/page/honey-oil

Sorry these are more of a quick reference guide!!!
Hope this helps!!!

Here are my questions cause I dunno much. What is the difference between the EO and EL carts? I know e-liquid is basically for ex or current nicotine people I think but you put OIL in the EO cart and said it can be fully liquid. So why would you need an EL cart if you have an EO cart even if you want E-lquids?

Number three, even though I made a joke about water proof and other comments about the top, I want to know if there will be a small cap or rubber insert to put in the top hole? It seems to me stuff can fall out for example finely ground herb can come out of the cap unless I am not seeing the design correctly. My biggest thing is smell from a spent chamber or even fresh. I would love to plug the hole when it isn't in use to keep odor down.

I am so close to ordering this and I don't even need it. I really wanted to wait to the spring after all the reviews on here but it is hard.

As far as bigger clouds what are you all doing around TET and here. If those weren't big clouds I am scared to see what is. The ones that he made fun of is what I consider perfect. I certainly wouldn't want to be in public blowing anything close to that. Even the small ones that I like at home is a stretch.

Heres a couple links I found
http://kushits.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/hash-and-concentrate-guide-for-the-medical-marijuana-user/

http://www.420friendsonline.com/page/honey-oil

Sorry these are more of a quick reference guide!!!
Hope this helps!!!
Iam no expert maybe noah can chime in later, but concerning the Essential Oil cart vs the E Liquid cart , there almost identical only different is maybe the internals and eLiquid i believe needs to remain under a certain temperature, it vaporizes at a much lower temperature then MMJ OIls or Essential oils with a thicker viscosity!!!
Eliquid is usually small amount of oils for flavoring and a common mix is %50 VG(vegetable Glycerin) & 50% PG(Propylene Glycol).

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Why are minutes feeling like hours waiting on this vid to pop up ? Oh Great..... now I'm REALLY an addict :D

In the meantime I have a challenge for Noah......... lets see ya handle the clouds from THIS:

** Can't embed this for some reason..... but go to 1:50 to see my challenge (or enjoy the theme of the whole thing ;) )

Dreamerr

That is super sick. You the man if it was you.

Ok another EO question. Isn't it true that you can just use the Essential oils in the herb cart on cotton? So if low on cash you can just buy the one? Again this is not about money it is about learning. I do understand it would more then likely if I am correct that it would work better and be cleaner I think in the EO cart.

Blazing TY and I am reading now. If anyone else has links please post them.

PB88123

Vaporist
You can put in a layer of ABV or fresh herb and on top some concentrates. When heated it would get soaked up by the herb and keep hitting for awhile.

I think bubble hash is common and cheaper and that works in the LL as OF has tested that. I think I may go with the LL and herb / bubble hash for some more powerful and longer lasting hits from a load and an EO cart down the road.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
That is super sick. You the man if it was you.

Ok another EO question. Isn't it true that you can just use the Essential oils in the herb cart on cotton? So if low on cash you can just buy the one? Again this is not about money it is about learning. I do understand it would more then likely if I am correct that it would work better and be cleaner I think in the EO cart.

Blazing TY and I am reading now. If anyone else has links please post them.
Gald i could be of service Dreamerr!!!!:clap:

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Dreamerr
PB88123 said:
I think bubble hash is common and cheaper and that works in the LL as OF has tested that. I think I may go with the LL and herb / bubble hash for some more powerful and longer lasting hits from a load and an EO cart down the road.
same here

mflb_hustler,
Reactions: OF

OF

The excitement of this device has brought me to your forum. Wow, after seeing the EO video I am convinced that we will all be enjoying the holidaze this year.

After doing a considerable amount of research on the competition through forums, youtube reviews, ect. I have decided that I am all in on the Cera. I will be preordering later today after I collect from my bookie haha.

First off, howdy and welcome to the exciting fun. I don't know if you always lead a charmed life, but IMO you landed square on this one. I'm having trouble figuring out how much a guy could ask from an oil cart.

Good luck on waiting out the shipment. IMO you're in for a treat for sure. Be a pity to have all that lovely gear go up on the classifieds, but I'm betting it's not going to be getting much use after New Years!

LMFAO the ending was just too hilarious the hardest I've ever laughed on any vape video. Noah, at your first attempt using the cera as a tennis racket and tossing the artois bottle i thought for sure you were gonna send that bottle through your pc monitor.

You've no idea what a closet case the man is. To tell a story out of school, the other day when I went to pick up my test oil cart, Tim grabbed the kit and set to work, Noah grabbed me to show me the video on his office computer. When he got to the bottle busting the SOB deliberately distracted me, I'm convinced of it, it was deliberate. There's a huge speaker system to the right he had the volume up he asked me some distracting question so I was looking at him with the monitor at about 10 O'clock. All of a sudden there was a huge crash, scared me enough to have an accident (fortunately didn't happen) but I jerked my head to the monitor since I knew that was running in time to see the bottle flying, I had no idea what was going on. Next thing a bottle I knew nothing about is being assaulted over and over. When I looked back Noah had a grin to put the Cheshire Cat to shame!

fuck man, I laffed so hard I pissed myself!

I thought that dude was gonna die for sure...........

then he disappeared in a big cloud.

poof! gone, he just left his lungs on the table. lolz

So I told you I've been missing 'your stuff' DM? Well that's a prime example right there!!!

Thanks very much, love that 'other hemisphere attitude'. You guys down under have done some fun things with this strange language we pinched off the Brits.

OF

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Iam hoping Noah can demo small LAYG(load as you go) dab hit load size??? Will it produce with small amounts or do u need to feed 1/2g's & 1g's??????

thanks

I am knocking out one more Cere EO demo:

1 gram loaded and vaped - Maximum Inhale Size, i'll finally demonstrate a big cloud technique. this will be so those of you who use dabs can have a comparisom. We think the cera can fully replace dabbing if one was so inckined.

1/4 gram loaded and vaped - 1-2 second inhales, the opposite of the above effort. Just reasonable inhaltions of a couple of seconds. Going for efficiency.

We will roll the tape so you can check the vapor, we will have fixed amounts running, both will start from a cleaned core, and we wil get an inhalation count. All of this should result in a mg or ml/cc value for delivery/dosing per inhalation value that we can derive. Then people can see the upper and lower limits. Most of course we feel will land in the middle.

I know there are questions on here, I am either answering them in the videos we are shooting, i will get on here in a little while and make sure to answer anything we may have missed in these next videos.

Cheers,

Noah

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
Iam hoping Noah can demo small LAYG(load as you go) dab hit load size??? Will it produce with small amounts or do u need to feed 1/2g's & 1g's??????

thanks
A variation on the same question. I don't want to have to load each dab individually, but I do like to smoke a dab or two at a time, several times, without refilling. Can you load 0.7g, take a nice thick cloud, turn the device off, wander about for a few hours, flip it back on, take another rip or three, flip it off, you get the picture?

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I have one request that I don't think I saw in any of the videos. Bubble/Dry ICE Hash in the CERA LL just send one of your trusted employees done the block Im pretty sure they are bound to stumble upon some. After all it is Cali (so jealous of that state but it stems only for my love of vaping) :D

This will be done with a general video of the Cera Loose Leaf running through glass. I will say, that pressed/dry/lower purity concentrates really shine int he Cera LL through a water piece. So we are certainly motivated to show you guys that as we think the Cera LL really handle these concentrates well.

Cheers.

Noah

OF

I am knocking out one more Cere EO demo:

1/4 gram loaded and vaped - 1-2 second inhales, the opposite of the above effort. Just reasonable inhaltions of a couple of seconds. Going for efficiency.

OK, yeah, Noah doing 'reasonable inhalations'? Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. Anyone giving odds?

Worth the price of admission still I bet?

OF

OF,
Reactions: smokum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom