Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet there will be down the road. Having the bottom switch removable will make for an easy accessory add on.

Oh Dreamer, been watching for that Canadian vapor from our side. Has a funny taste to it. :\

Pipes
Somewhere in this thread Tim said there will be an Ac adapter coming,didn't say exactly when though. My bet is that TET has a bunch of accessories on the way. The Cera is designed to be customized/upgradeble. He also cryptically mentioned that Cera was part of a family.....
One thing for certain, some cool stuff is on the way!

Hey Pipes,there are vapors from your side? That's gotta produce some resin even I wouldn't smoke! Would be funny watching the cleaning procedure though.:lol:

ShipDit,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I can't wait to see the picture pipes makes of the smoke coming out his ass.:D Pipes doesn't usually disappoint.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ShipDit

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hey Pipes,there are vapors from your side? That's gotta produce some resin even I wouldn't smoke! Would be funny watching the cleaning procedure though.:lol:
They have had it roped off for years. I think only politicians are allowed that stuff.
Explains a lot.....

Sorry Dreamer, they keep a close eye on any evidence leaking out, so to speak.

Pipes (I hear OF groaning now for sure...)

J.D.420

420th Dragoons
Awesome. Looks very easy to load and use. I know from reading the PAX forum that there seems to be a dedicated, rather intense cleaning routine - what have you guys seen for the Cera in terms of where it should be cleaned and how often? Any problem areas?

Also (for the TV guys) - when I placed my order on the 26th I never received a confirmation email - and the receipt page didn't have an invoice number, nor did it show my shipping address. My CC was charged... just wanted to ensure that everything is good.

Same thing happened to me when I placed my order. Hope it won't be a problem, pretty psyched for this thing to arrive ASAP. Was *this* close to ordering a pax until I learned about the cera.

J.D.420,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Same thing happened to me when I placed my order. Hope it won't be a problem, pretty psyched for this thing to arrive ASAP. Was *this* close to ordering a pax until I learned about the cera.

J.D. you should of received a confirmation email. It could of landed in your spam flder perhaps? Mght be best just shoot us an email, Attn: Zeki mentioning that you did not get a confirmation.

Cheers.

Noah

ThermoVape,

J.D.420

420th Dragoons
J.D. you should of received a confirmation email. It could of landed in your spam flder perhaps? Mght be best just shoot us an email, Attn: Zeki mentioning that you did not get a confirmation.

Cheers.

Noah

Just checked my inbox again email received. Thanks for quick response TV guys

J.D.420,

PB88123

Vaporist
Another high quality video. Its got a semi professional feel to it which is good since I don't get the feeling it is fake or trying to show it off in a perfect "marketing" setting. Just what one would do during a session. Good choice on the web cam too it's the same one I use.

OF

Cool, IMO a good demo video. Those who think the last was 'photoshopped' to change time to fool us should note the swinging camera strap (a great pendulum) in the first part and the folks in the background. Since Ray Harryhausen is now dead they can't be 'claymation', they'd have to be very well rehearsed to pull of the slow motion trick to make the conspiracy work. I, of course, have the extra insight from actually using it. It's real as shown, folks. Steve Spielberg and the folks from ILM didn't help either.

You can take my free advice if you've a mind to trust me. Then again, there's at least one expert wondering around that 'knows' I'm secretly on the take and lying through my proverbial teeth......

Your call, but I like (and trust) it at face value.

OF

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Another high quality video. Its got a semi professional feel to it which is good since I don't get the feeling it is fake or trying to show it off in a perfect "marketing" setting. Just going through the motions like one would during a session. Good choice on the web cam too it's the same one I use.

Thank you. Anthony deserves all the video credit, he is our very first employee and continues to keep adding hats that he wears. He certainly has improved are videos I think. I'll take credit for the webcam, it has held up (I'm pretty tough on electronics).

We are going to try and keep these coming, getting a few more Loose Leaf vids out and then switching over to the Cera Essential oil and Cera E-Liquid videos, tomorrow or Friday....

Cheers,

Noah

Well that settles that.....that's the kind of company (and people) I want making my Vape.
Thank you for the video guys,every little nugget of info is very much appreciated!

Quick question, does the guy using Cera have a third lung or something? His first couple hits were so long I needed a cigarette break and a snack!
Good show guys,thanks again.:tup:

OF

All I know is I would pass out if I tried such a long inhale. I would also pass out with the way he did the short ones too.

Oh, no, Lady, don't pass out. Not with this bunch. They'll go through your purse before they wake you up again, trust me on this......

We are going to try and keep these coming, getting a few more Loose Leaf vids out and then switching over to the Cera Essential oil and Cera E-Liquid videos, tomorrow or Friday....

Cool, so it's coming together right on schedule. I'd best get cracking on the 'big clouds' runs then, wouldn't want to miss out on immediate play with the oil cart when it becomes available you know......

FWIW, I too really like the 'old school' style. Slick ads I can get from Budwiser on TV. Give me real every time.

OF

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Well that settles that.....that's the kind of company (and people) I want making my Vape.
Thank you for the video guys,every little nugget of info is very much appreciated!

Quick question, does the guy using Cera have a third lung or something? His first couple hits were so long I needed a cigarette break and a snack!
Good show guys,thanks again.:tup:

I know it is a fine line between vaping, and just mainly breathing through a vaporizer... However I am a tax paying American and I do believe it my right to have my free air delivered to my lungs via a vaporizer the majority of the time, while conscious. :D

We take are vaping seriously over here... we are professionals (at least by HST standards) ... we do this for a living. Please, try this at home.

Cheers,

Noah

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
:rofl:No way or I would end up dead...You all have some serious lungs. Five seconds is about my limit and definitely no repeated quick inhales or boom on da floor. This very small brain needs lots of O2 and with clogged sinuses only way to get in is the mouth.

Hey OF how long was that inhale that you choked up a lung?

OF

I know it is a fine line between vaping, and just mainly breathing through a vaporizer... However I am a tax paying American and I do believe it my right to have my free air delivered to my lungs via a vaporizer the majority of the time, while conscious. :D

We take are vaping seriously over here... we are professionals (at least by HST standards) ... we do this for a living. Please, try this at home.

OK, I get the 'small team, many hats' thing but who's writing your material? Whoever it is needs a raise or a serious talking to.....or both?

"All the vapor, all the time" and "all the vapor the law allows" come to mind as well. Well maybe not to a normal mind, but it did to mine.

IMO it's a good show you have a day job to fall back on, just in case......

Hey OF how long was that inhale that you choked up a lung?

Just a little bit too long....obviously. I seldom take a huge hit over a few smaller ones. I'm looking for effect, and there's nobody left to impress around here.

Thinking back it might have been 20 seconds? I kinda zoned out on what what going on with the change in vapor and lost track. It was, I think, that change that got me, not so much the time.

Whatever it was, like combusting by accident, I hope to avoid it from here out. Let the younger guys have that one?

OF

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Cool, so it's coming together right on schedule. I'd best get cracking on the 'big clouds' runs then, wouldn't want to miss out on immediate play with the oil cart when it becomes available you know......
FWIW, I too really like the 'old school' style. Slick ads I can get from Budwiser on TV. Give me real every time.
OF

Yep, we should be putting together the full commercial Cera Essential oil carts and E-Liquid cartridges tomorrow in Stainless. Our goal is to have the first 100 Essential Oil carts together over the weekend. So far so good, we should be on track to have one in your hand by Friday.

I am very impressed with this new design, been showing my T1 some extra love lately... forgot what an amazing taste it has, I can only imagine how much cleaner the ceramic is going to be. Videos are great, keep'm comin' :brow:

Thank you Jam. There is a LOT of T1 DNA in the Cera. i do believe we kept all of the good attributes of the T1 while resolving many of the shortcomings that the device faced.

Cheers,

Noah

natural farmer

After that second vid, all I need to see now is an in-depth comparative review with the Inhalater if someone happens to have both in the near future... Then I am sold. You ARE adding USB charging to the production units, right? :p

natural farmer,

OF

So far so good, we should be on track to have one in your hand by Friday.

There is a LOT of T1 DNA in the Cera. i do believe we kept all of the good attributes of the T1 while resolving many of the shortcomings that the device faced.

Friday, eigh? I can handle that! Puts some pressure on the rest of today, be nice to get a few 'big cloud attempts' in before switching over. Time for one last shot at milking this first load of pure bubble hash for a final session before changing gears (and cores) for the high power stuff.

I'm with you on the 'improved T1' idea. I think that sums it up well. A group of small improvements, coupled with a radical change in packaging and production design, that add up to an exciting 'whole new animal'. I think few, if any, owners will be disappointed. I would not count on 'slightly used' Ceras showing up in the classifieds anytime soon.

Sorry, time to click off the safety, push the button and start another session with my new found friend....

You ARE adding USB charging to the production units, right? :p

Not sure if this is a serious question, but no, no charger involved. Just the unit, you supply the 18650s and charger yourself, or buy them separately from TV when you order. You should order a USB powered 18650 charger if that's what you need, I forget were I got mine from but a google search found it.

Good luck. FWIW I think you'll like it (most guys will IMO) if you go that way.

OF

spanner

Thanks for the new video it was much better and now I am really interested in this unit.
If this lad outperforms the INH then I am in

spanner,

OF

Gentle Friends,

A quick update on my final shot at the bubble hash load from nearly 24 hours ago. I got a fourth session out of it and it was still not fully spent! It was getting weak, but then again so was the battery. If I wasn't anxious to call it quits and move on a fresh battery might have squeezed yet more out.

It came out in small (say 2mm on average) lumps, each fairly dry now and only very moderately sticky. The fell or were easily brushed out of the bowl leaving it basically as clean as when I started. No sign of any 'oil' stains. I definitely would not put full melts, oils, waxes or that sort of stuff in directly, but bubble seems to have enough 'plant stuff' to blot up it's own leaks and vape them away on schedule.

And vape it did. A bit over 150mg of weigh lost, basically 50%. Typically I find 25 or 30% with bud, half of that water I believe. Very little of that 150 is water I think, mostly the good stuff. Lots and lots of good stuff. A huge nail dab worth (say a quarter gram of typical oil?), except in this case metered out in more appropriate particle size rather than splattering part of it all over and putting some of the rest into 'particles to big to be of much use' I'm thinking? I got seriously overdosed once, hammered a second time and got two solid sessions after that (the last not as good but aborted early). Along the way I blew a lot of good vapor off in the first session trying to see how deep it ran. Absent that, I should have got even more in effect you'd think. Maybe a fifth session?

I assume chopped up pressed hash is going to do the same, but haven't tried it (yet).

For folks with access to good/cheap bubble hash this might be just the ticket. Even not so good for that matter. Forgetting bud entirely. Fill the bowl with bubble, put in a fresh battery and vape all day. Brush it out, refill, change battery and repeat the next day. It's not going to get much simpler than that. I'll let you discover how effective it is, trust me on this, you'll like it unless you're one of those 'weak nail hits don't work for me' guys. You know them, the guys who want clouds so thick you can break the end off one and have it fall off and crush your toes?

They got rights too, of course. Starting with the right to continue to pursue that particular happiness.....

Next up, I poke at that cloud idea a bit with bud at 20% more power, firmer and dryer packs, fresh battery, long pulls....... More if I survive. Thanks once again for your kind attention.

OF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom