Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Funk

My real only issue with this is I don't know if there will be any possible way to add water filtration. That is what is killing me right now.

Tim stated on p.16 that TV were planning on making a moisture conditioning mouthpiece like the smooth-flow, just not in time for the Cera release. If the standard mouthpiece doesn't end up connecting well with glassware, I'm sure they will produce something for this too. If I were a betting man I would bet that these will be available by Easter. Hopefully by then we will see a 25% off sale and/or a price drop.

The cool thing about the new itemized ordering system is that if you only need the smooth-flow you won't need to shell out for the normal mouthpiece (if you are prepared to wait that is). This wasn't a big deal for the T1, but with the new mouthpieces costing $50 a pop, it's a pretty big deal now.

TF

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Been very happy with all my T1 equipment but I decided to check out the Thermovape website to see whats new and I see this beauty.of course I come straight to FC and read every post on the matter. I'll be waiting for a color change but man it is tempting, keep up the great work Tim and crew.

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hey Mr. Tim...
My curiosity is peaked! Any pictures of the Essential Oil Cart you can post publicly? I would love to see how it is built now that my order is in...(You can pm one if you want to keep it under wraps) I promise I will not open it until Christmas!!

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: ShipDit

darkrom

Great Scott!
So far the best argument I've been hearing about this thing is "looks like a dildo". If that is seriously its big weakness then I guess we have a winner.

darkrom,
Reactions: ShipDit
So far the best argument I've been hearing about this thing is "looks like a dildo". If that is seriously its big weakness then I guess we have a winner.
Could also be the answer to one of your X-mas dilemmas. Give the Cera to the little lady. When she gives you that "WTF is this" look,don't flinch. Inform her that it is a device that will bring a smile to her face when used properly. Assure her that it is designed for women hence the name Cera!
If that doesn't work, immediately deploy smoke and run for the door. I used this method when I bought Wifey a beautiful impact wrench and a set of rims that for some reason only fit my car. Eventualy she forgave me, (only took some jewelry The Queen of England would admire and a heartfelt but forced apology).
The upside is my car looks great and the wrench is wonderful.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker

Ahh don't worry about. I've been sucking on a dildo (shaped vape) for a few months now and I only get a few weird looks now and then :D

NoName

Could also be the answer to one of your X-mas dilemmas. Give the Cera to the little lady. When she gives you that "WTF is this" look,don't flinch. Inform her that it is a device that will bring a smile to her face when used properly. Assure her that it is designed for women hence the name Cera!
If that doesn't work, immediately deploy smoke and run for the door. I used this method when I bought Wifey a beautiful impact wrench and a set of rims that for some reason only fit my car. Eventualy she forgave me, (only took some jewelry The Queen of England would admire and a heartfelt but forced apology).
The upside is my car looks great and the wrench is wonderful.

Hey SD,
Funny post - Love ur 'handle'. CERA can't get here fast enough! Already assembling test materials for the big day. Wouldn't 'regional' FC MEET AND GREET CERA 'TEST-A-THONS' be fun?? Just sayin'.
NoName

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Breaker one nine come in dipshit...:rofl: Oh I miss CB's...those truckers were so funny and the fights well they were just entertaining.

Cera parties sound fun...hope some of you can do it and report back. Ten four good buddy...

Over and out

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Hey SD,
Funny post - Love ur 'handle'. CERA can't get here fast enough! Already assembling test materials for the big day. Wouldn't 'regional' FC MEET AND GREET CERA 'TEST-A-THONS' be fun?? Just sayin'.
NoName

I've been thinking the same thing, a meet up would be great but I don't know how close we all are to do something like that...

Hey SD,
NoName
Oh hell yes! Would love a "meeting of the minds". I'm in the Midwest but would be willing to drive for a day or so to attend!
My vote would be for Colorado so we could gather some of the best test weed in the world.
Maybe TET would sponsor the trip....for marketing research of course. 7th. Floor resides there also. I'm thinking vaporizer shoot out,winner gets bragging rights and we get baked.
If not,fuck it. We'll do it at my house. I can sleep a dozen or so in my garage. The neighborhood is kinda shaky,but if ya don't mind the occasional rape you'll be fine.:party:

Breaker one nine come in dipshit...:rofl: Oh I miss CB's...those truckers were so funny and the fights well they were just entertaining.

Cera parties sound fun...hope some of you can do it and report back. Ten four good buddy...

Over and out
That's a big 10-4 good buddy. Watch your back door for Smokey and I'll catch ya on the flipside.
Ahh cb's, the cellphone of the 70's!

NoName

I've been thinking the same thing, a meet up would be great but I don't know how close we all are to do something like that...

Hi Jam,
I think you're in the Pacific Northwest (being purposely vague here) and here I am in the Bay area. Too long a walk for sure. But wait a minute--OF lives in this neck of the woods. Maybe he can carry me-or we can take turns pushing the shopping cart (LOL). On a serious note, I do believe that just about any evaluation of the CERA can benefit from collaboration.
NoName

NoName,
Reactions: OF
Where there's a will there is a way. There's ALWAYS a way!
We just need a wealthy sponsor. I'm thinking maybe the Mods could take up a collection?
If not we may have to sell Of to science. I'm sure science has never studied a brain like his,and we would know once and for all if he IS an alien.

rking

hello, first post on fc! so excited! i am a colorado vapor user and am ready to preorder this bad ass american made mofo after reading all available literature and reviews on the t1. however i have one question, i am set on ordering the herbal unit but for vaping hash oil and or bubble hash do i want the essential oil or the liquid attachment? what are the diffrences between the two attachments? until i can find out gonna rock my 6 year old hotbox and ice bong setup. thanks guys

rking,

Tom Funk

hello, first post on fc! so excited! i am a colorado vapor user and am ready to preorder this bad ass american made mofo after reading all available literature and reviews on the t1. however i have one question, i am set on ordering the herbal unit but for vaping hash oil and or bubble hash do i want the essential oil or the liquid attachment? what are the diffrences between the two attachments? until i can find out gonna rock my 6 year old hotbox and ice bong setup. thanks guys

Welcome to FC. The essential oil attachment is the one you want. The liquid attachment is for e-cigarette liquid.

TF

Tom Funk,
you in detroit or st. louis? :D
Neither. I'm in Iowa,the most boring,depressing Godforsaken place you can imagine. Zero tolerance,oppressive nazi-like marijuana laws don't help either. Our governor has publicly stated there will be no chance of MMJ while he's in office. I guess busting people for weed is more important than going after all the tweaked-out meth-heads that plague this state. Safer busting peaceful stoners than dealing with someone who's been up for a week straight and is looking for a fight.
But if for some reason you do want to visit you'll be safe at my pad. We have pretty much got rid of most of the zombies (finally),and the cops are used to my random gunfire by now. Just warning shots,nothing dangerous but it keeps the traffic down on my street.

ShipDit,
Reactions: 2clicker
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom