• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Yeah... I pondered trying to buy it real quick and see what happens. $50 is a little easier to swallow than ten times that much :ko:
ditto. there is some truth in advertising law that you have to sell at the advertised price. we might have had a case, but then it's at least $100 for small claims court. still would have more than split the difference if ya won, but since they are so nice to us, i decided not to push it either, lol

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
GoodDeal.png

I just don't want to turn my PC off tonight.
Just like looking at this screen.

:dog:

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Okay, Took the plunge on Cera Essential Oil and now the waiting begins. :popcorn: I still want some old DART carts for extras. That way I could have a couple Revs in rotation at once. One for the wife and one for maybe a friend if it is for a concert or other outing. One for the little boy who lives down the lane... While I AM excited about the prospect of a new system entirely I still feel a little need for some closure on the other line of products. I am aware that they can still rebuild cores etc. but my opinion is that they should still leave some of the older stuff on the site available for those that are still rocking version 1 gear. (It's great stuff, so I see no reason to totally throw the baby out with the bath water!) :doh: I also think that they should offer a bottom button model for those with arthritis and have trouble using their thumb. I know they addressed this before, but there is no sign of it now on the new site...:bang:

It has also occurred to me as I clicked the checkout button that I am an incurable vape collector now and I should probably open a museum or a consultation service so others can benefit from all of my experiences. Thanks to everyone here who tirelessly contributes all of the hints and tips as they learn about their new stuff. It continues to be more than a valuable resource and I am forever in your debt! :bowdown:

Now my mind is left to wonder: How will that new mouth piece feel? How will the essential oils taste in comparison to the old revs? How much capacity will it actually hold?? Once again, only time will tell.

Happy Friday friends!!

I was wondering if there is a way to tell if it's on from the outside? A few pics show red lighting showing through the bowl,but what if she's all together? I know there's no external light,but will you see anything to let ya know if it's on or not? If I have to click the switch then 2 mins. later check to see if she's cooling off seems a little clunky. Maybe the lighted tail-piece is needed,not just bling?
While on that subject,anyone know if the tail-piece lights up if you use the side switch thingy?

I'm starting to get the hunger......:tinfoil:

ShipDit,

OF

I know there's no external light,but will you see anything to let ya know if it's on or not?

I believe the slide switch is marked with a colored ring so you can tell that way. I also suspect the push push switch on the bottom will also indicate by position or feel (like a ball point pen), but that's a guess.

Whatever the scheme I'm sure it's been considered in view of stoned users.....

OF

Sma

I was wondering if there is a way to tell if it's on from the outside? A few pics show red lighting showing through the bowl,but what if she's all together? I know there's no external light,but will you see anything to let ya know if it's on or not? If I have to click the switch then 2 mins. later check to see if she's cooling off seems a little clunky. Maybe the lighted tail-piece is needed,not just bling?
While on that subject,anyone know if the tail-piece lights up if you use the side switch thingy?

I'm starting to get the hunger......:tinfoil:

I'm glad I got the light up switch, haha. Can't wait for december. Also, I think I recall reading somewhere that you have to use both switches. This to is meant prevent the device from turning itself on in your pocket. I could be wrong though.

Here's my concern; late night, to stoned for mind to work,pass out with Cera in my lap. Will I be able to tell her status through one bloodshot eye?
Has anyone seen the "tail light" switch is? I'm thinking I may need that,but want to be able to palm it in case stealth mode is needed.
While you're all here, what's the drill with these batteries? IMHO opinion this Vape will live or die based on battery performance. So on this specific battery;
What's the break in process?
How long can she be used before recharge?
Can the battery be left on the charger until needed?
If I had 2 batteries would it be best to alternate or should one be stored in case of failure?
If I buy one before x-mas will someone shovel my driveway,or am I on my own?
What time is it?

If you buy me one I will indeed shovel your driveway.
Sounds like a deal! Wait,Oprah said Mary-Jew-Anna can lead to harder stuff. Don't wanna make that mistake again.:doh:
So I must decline your offer...think I'll head over to EBay and pick up a nice Chinese gal.

ShipDit,
Reactions: Stu

GoGlass

Hello to all Ceraddicts,

just a simple question : do you think that there will be a risk to combust herb material if i wait too long before taking the first draw ?

And yes, Tim, we want videos of Cera in action !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OF

just a simple question : do you think that there will be a risk to combust herb material if i wait too long before taking the first draw ?

Since it's based on T1 technology, no. You probably won't be able to combust, but for sure waiting too long to draw air is not going to do it. You have to draw air for 10 or 15 seconds (probably) to get it warm enough to start to vape. Stop drawing in the heat drops right away.

You understand the heat in generated in one chamber where it heats air which is then drawn into the next chamber where the herb is, right? No airflow, no heat transfer, cold herb.

OF

PB88123

Vaporist
Here's my concern; late night, to stoned for mind to work,pass out with Cera in my lap. Will I be able to tell her status through one bloodshot eye?
Has anyone seen the "tail light" switch is? I'm thinking I may need that,but want to be able to palm it in case stealth mode is needed.
While you're all here, what's the drill with these batteries? IMHO opinion this Vape will live or die based on battery performance. So on this specific battery;
If I had 2 batteries would it be best to alternate or should one be stored in case of failure?

Here is what I think on those questions. Some may disagree so feel free to chime in on what you think. We'll know more when devices get in members hands and tested.

You should be able to tell with no eyes. You can either try inhaling or feeling the bottom to see if the button is pushed in. If you have the bottom piece with a light then you can just shine it in front of your eye and tell.

I don't believe anyone has seen the tail light in action yet. I'm pretty sure a palm can cover it if need be and if it is super bright then the bottom of your hand will have a little light showing but it shouldn't be much.

You will get many different answers. I say forget about the process and just dive in. Use it for 2 bowls and charge it up. Use it for a couple more and charge it up. After a couple of charges / discharges you should be getting the most out of your battery.

That has yet to be determined while we wait for the device to be shipped to some people. It will depend on many things. Some people will probably claim to get 15 hits a bowl and some 5-10 hits a bowl. Just use it and decide for yourself how low you want the battery to go before recharging and then you'll know how many bowls / hits you get on 1 charge. After 5 or so charges you can use it till it dies and get a pretty good idea how long 1 battery will last for you.

I wouldn't leave the battery on the charger till it is needed. Unless you are talking like 8 hours then that's fine. I wouldn't put the battery on a charger then go on vacation and come home to take it off. If using 2 batteries I wouldn't keep the spare on the charge till I needed it. Once it is charged I put my batteries in a dark, cool place like a drawer and make sure it is charged if I won't be using it for a couple days.

It is up to you. If you have 1 battery charging you can go ahead and use the other and then if you want you can switch back to the other when charged. If you are using both and 1 fails you can still use the other one. We don't know how long the battery will last (hopefully many months) or how long they will keep a charge before you start getting less hits and it's time for a new battery. If it was me I would use 1 battery more than the other but still use both.

Thank you!:clap:
I appreciate the info,now it's all about the wait.
Any further intel/insights would be very welcome as well!

Here is what I think on those questions. Some may disagree so feel free to chime in on what you think. We'll know more when devices get in members hands and tested.

You should be able to tell with no eyes. You can either try inhaling or feeling the bottom to see if the button is pushed in. If you have the bottom piece with a light then you can just shine it in front of your eye and tell.

I don't believe anyone has seen the tail light in action yet. I'm pretty sure a palm can cover it if need be and if it is super bright then the bottom of your hand will have a little light showing but it shouldn't be much.

You will get many different answers. I say forget about the process and just dive in. Use it for 2 bowls and charge it up. Use it for a couple more and charge it up. After a couple of charges / discharges you should be getting the most out of your battery.

That has yet to be determined while we wait for the device to be shipped to some people. It will depend on many things. Some people will probably claim to get 15 hits a bowl and some 5-10 hits a bowl. Just use it and decide for yourself how low you want the battery to go before recharging and then you'll know how many bowls / hits you get on 1 charge. After 5 or so charges you can use it till it dies and get a pretty good idea how long 1 battery will last for you.

I wouldn't leave the battery on the charger till it is needed. Unless you are talking like 8 hours then that's fine. I wouldn't put the battery on a charger then go on vacation and come home to take it off. If using 2 batteries I wouldn't keep the spare on the charge till I needed it. Once it is charged I put my batteries in a dark, cool place like a drawer and make sure it is charged if I won't be using it for a couple days.

It is up to you. If you have 1 battery charging you can go ahead and use the other and then if you want you can switch back to the other when charged. If you are using both and 1 fails you can still use the other one. We don't know how long the battery will last (hopefully many months) or how long they will keep a charge before you start getting less hits and it's time for a new battery. If it was me I would use 1 battery more than the other but still use both.

ShipDit,

NoName

Hey FCrs,

No new CERA videos yet, but has anyone noticed that the first generation TV videos are no longer available on their website? Hoping they're making room for CERA!!! Tim? Tim? Has anyone seen Tim?

NoName

NoName,

darkrom

Great Scott!
My real only issue with this is I don't know if there will be any possible way to add water filtration. That is what is killing me right now.

darkrom,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
My real only issue with this is I don't know if there will be any possible way to add water filtration. That is what is killing me right now.

Why not? Get some silicone tubing, put it into the mouthpiece nub in the middle, and hook it up to the piece! I'm able to fit the silicone tubing that comes with the Launch Box whip over the Tru-Flow of my Ultra. In fact, they just put out a new model of the WPA ;)

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hey FCrs,

No new CERA videos yet, but has anyone noticed that the first generation TV videos are no longer available on their website? Hoping they're making room for CERA!!! Tim? Tim? Has anyone seen Tim?

NoName
That sounds like a promising sign re: videos. Thanks for noticing NoName! I downloaded all of the original videos so I have a reference for cleaning and other tips I may have missed. I love me some Wondershare! I also love me some Thermovape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom