• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. Anti gravity. We really score on V3.0. That one uses the proven anti gravity drive to levitate on demand. With the App uploaded to your iPhone you can program it to levitate through the mail slot of the local dispensary, fill itself up and quietly return to your pocket as you flirt with the sweet young thing at the next table.

We'll need to pay people money to take our other money to the bank for us.....

I knew there was a reason I kept messing around with these things looking for my chance!

Thanks. I'll see you're covered. How about a V3 prototype when they're ready?

OF
Yes please! I'd be honored to beta test it. I may not have your technical background but I can lie and accept bribes with the best of 'em.
One more thing,is it true there will be a black version of Cera? I assume it will be twice the size....

OF

I won't give you an infraction if you send me stuff.

Damn! Busted! You know Pak, guy can't keep a secret to save his soul.....he's goona tell everyone. We'll be lucky if he doesn't start a wiki page on us.

I don't really think cutting him in will work. Not at this point We could kill him, of course. That might keep him quiet. Only sure way is to abort the project I guess?

Oh, well, it sounded like a good idea for a while anyway. Next time I say we don't let Pak find out?

OF

Damn! Busted! You know Pak, guy can't keep a secret to save his soul.....he's goona tell everyone. We'll be lucky if he doesn't start a wiki page on us.

I don't really think cutting him in will work. Not at this point We could kill him, of course. That might keep him quiet. Only sure way is to abort the project I guess?

Oh, well, it sounded like a good idea for a while anyway. Next time I say we don't let Pak find out?

OF
Hard to keep a secret from a guy who's both psychic AND a mod.
This is why we must secure our boarders. :argh:

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Well, my last post simply said: Giddy up! Now I am left with more questions as I finished catching up with this thread. I will be pretty excited to try the Cera Essential Oil unit, but I am left to wonder: What is the ability for these items to be backwards compatible? and Does it only require ONE battery? The picture on the site shows a charger capable of holding two batts, so this is one of the things leading me to wonder.

Like most of you I have a bunch of old TET gear that still works well so the backwards compatibility would be a nice add on to sweeten the deal. Tim if you get a chance would you please address these queries?

Thanks to all of the other friends that have added questions and insights...

OF

What is the ability for these items to be backwards compatible? and Does it only require ONE battery? The picture on the site shows a charger capable of holding two batts, so this is one of the things leading me to wonder.

Like most of you I have a bunch of old TET gear that still works well so the backwards compatibility would be a nice add on to sweeten the deal.

BC, you're in luck. Buried in there is mention of thread adapters to convert from old to new threads (or the other way around with a different one). Ten buck, IIRC. Yes, they know we want the old stuff to work.

Yes, the Cera is a LV unit. Ideally it uses the $25 Wizz Bang Battery, but there's a bunch of normal 18650 Lithium Ion batteries that also work. The charger will charge your working battery and a spare at the same time.

Not to worry. Tim has us covered.

OF

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Good stuff OF!
I guess I might one day have to send in a couple of my old Revolution carts to be rebuilt (because the wife and I both use 'em!) I am pretty much ready to pre-order but I would still like to hear some more technical stuff from Tim. I just don't want 'em to run out of stock before I can get my order in, so I guess I will have to sit with fingers and toes crossed...

Wish me luck!

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: OF
Not stirring here, but do you ever do anything other than whinge ?
If your not happy with the price...don't buy the thing.
If you think the titanium version is too expensive...don't buy it.
"Simples"....as the U.K meerkat ad goes.

Rant over...lol.
Not stirring here, but (insert very blatant personal attack here). Obviously you haven't carefully read through this thread because if you did you would probably know that I have a TV prize discount so I will not be paying anywhere near full retail so your claim of "not happy with the price... don't buy the thing" just doesn't really make sense.

Next, it's nice that you managed to not see the countless other posts in this thread complaining about the price and singled mine out. Obviously you skipped over my posts with very positive expectations of the Cera, or you just have not read the entire thread.

Lastly I'm assuming that you have never owned a product made by thermovape, so I don't really see how you can pass judgement on someone elses experience with a past product/company.

Futuretvowner,

Sma

Hey, welcome to the forum.

You mentioned you grabbed an extra battery and a car charger. When you buy the device it does not come with a battery or charger. You have to select from the addons a charger and battery. From the sounds of it you have 1 battery and the car charger but no actual charger and not an extra battery. Look it over and if you didn't order everything you need then just shoot the team an e-mail sales@thermovape.com

I worded that poorly, I bought the regular charger and one battery, I just didn't mention them as they were required for the operation of the device. I bought the device, 2 batteries, the charger, and the car adapter. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the effort to help!

Cheerful Dub

Spaced Station
New higher resolution flower cart image on front page :ninja:

slide4_image.jpg

harmudge

Not stirring here, but (insert very blatant personal attack here). Obviously you haven't carefully read through this thread because if you did you would probably know that I have a TV prize discount so I will not be paying anywhere near full retail so your claim of "not happy with the price... don't buy the thing" just doesn't really make sense.

Next, it's nice that you managed to not see the countless other posts in this thread complaining about the price and singled mine out. Obviously you skipped over my posts with very positive expectations of the Cera, or you just have not read the entire thread.

Lastly I'm assuming that you have never owned a product made by thermovape, so I don't really see how you can pass judgement on someone elses experience with a past product/company.

Not at all my friend...no personal attacks coming from me, just fed up reading your almost constant moaning about TV or their products etc.

From what I gather having read this thread from page 1, you have moaned in other TV products threads...admittedly I have not read much of the other TV threads, bar a brief browse here and there.

I am aware that you have the prize voucher...but you still keep going with the moaning, even although as you have said above..."I will not be paying anywhere near full retail"....and I'm not the only one to have noticed this, if you care to check back a couple of pages you will see a couple of comments made from other members that I think are related to your postings, here's at least one :- I think the popcorn might be for the drama that could descend upon us after the coupon is redeemed.

Yes, other people have complained about the price of this piece of kit and especially the Ti version but not as regular as yourself...I even agree that it is expensive but you pay for cutting edge design and technology etc and if this thing is as good as what we are all hoping for then it may be justified.

Yes, you have made a few positive posts about the Cera but almost as many whinging posts.
You are correct I have never owned a TV product and I'm not passing judgement on anyone else's experience with the company or their products I'm just baffled that you have this voucher that you keep on mentioning but you also keep on whinging about price etc etc.

Now I don't want to start a flame war on here as I c.b.a with the hastle, so please say your piece to this post if you want, as I will say no more on this subject...more than likely either yourself or a mod will say to blank your posts out via my control panel....but I want to watch the drama un-fold once you cash in that voucher....I sure hope that TV have patients as I wouldn't want you as a customer, going by what I have read in this thread anyway.

Nuff Said.

2clicker

Observer
2clicker....nice video on your sig there. Never saw that little vape-thing before.

thanks harmudge. ive got a few modded hakko vapes and they are all monsters. GIANT clouds when called upon. basically a handheld SSV or DBV and rip just as well. coupled with the GonG/bowl/slide thingy you see in the video (i had 7th Floor make them for me) i feel its the best plug in vape available personally. i can use the GonGbowl with tubing as a whip or as a slide for any 14mm water tool. here is the thread. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/modifying-the-hakko-556.4349/

but enough about that. back to the Cera!

2clicker,
Reactions: harmudge

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Not at all my friend...no personal attacks coming from me, just fed up reading your almost constant moaning about TV or their products etc.

From what I gather having read this thread from page 1, you have moaned in other TV products threads...admittedly I have not read much of the other TV threads, bar a brief browse here and there.

I am aware that you have the prize voucher...but you still keep going with the moaning, even although as you have said above..."I will not be paying anywhere near full retail"....and I'm not the only one to have noticed this, if you care to check back a couple of pages you will see a couple of comments made from other members that I think are related to your postings, here's at least one :- I think the popcorn might be for the drama that could descend upon us after the coupon is redeemed.

Yes, other people have complained about the price of this piece of kit and especially the Ti version but not as regular as yourself...I even agree that it is expensive but you pay for cutting edge design and technology etc and if this thing is as good as what we are all hoping for then it may be justified.

Yes, you have made a few positive posts about the Cera but almost as many whinging posts.
You are correct I have never owned a TV product and I'm not passing judgement on anyone else's experience with the company or their products I'm just baffled that you have this voucher that you keep on mentioning but you also keep on whinging about price etc etc.

Now I don't want to start a flame war on here as I c.b.a with the hastle, so please say your piece to this post if you want, as I will say no more on this subject...more than likely either yourself or a mod will say to blank your posts out via my control panel....but I want to watch the drama un-fold once you cash in that voucher....I sure hope that TV have patients as I wouldn't want you as a customer, going by what I have read in this thread anyway.

Nuff Said.

That's definitely enough said.

Comments on someone else's attitude are off-topic and provocative. Further discussion along this line from either of you or anyone else will draw an infraction.

rcflo

Anybody else notice the titanium verisions are now 49.99? :lmao:

How about a special FC discount for catching this? :tup:

Krazzykid

Anybody else notice the titanium verisions are now 49.99? :lmao:

How about a special FC discount for catching this? :tup:
It seems as though they just caught it and fixed it. Probably an error when updating the website.

Krazzykid,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I filled my cart up. You mean the "but the sign said?" won't cut it on check out?
Dang

rcflo

I filled my cart up. You mean the "but the sign said?" won't cut it on check out?
Dang
Haha i did too, i wondered for a minute or two if in a perfect world, that could have potentially slid. Imagine... nobody notices the missing 9 to 499.99 and a sleek titanium cera arrives at my door christmas morning

Always looking out Tim...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom