Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
It's hard not to! Especially since I've got the Ultra already, I imagine it to be of similar size, meaning pocket-friendly and ass-kicking!

Quetzalcoatl,

iamn3ko

I sent name, address, if I modified my original order at all and my list of what I ordered to make sure everything's on par.

But I'm sure just an address is fine, I'm just being Ceranoid.

iamn3ko,

OF

You kidding or...?

Of course.

Maybe.

How are we confirming emails? just by sending our addresses

I repeated the address, but also listed out the stuff in the order. In my case there had been a change but I'd recommend the same even if you still want exactly what you did then, after all the wait I don't think anyone wants to try to sort out 'wrong stuff' issues.......

As a reminder, several guys ordered two of the original batteries and said they might want to reduce it to one so they'd get two of the replacements paying for one, rather than 3 paying for two? Seems to me this is a good time to correct that? Tim also mentioned that the majority of the first orders were LL only (the oil videos weren't out), they expect some folks will want to add the oil cart and planned to make extras.

OF

Quetzalcoatl

Of course.

Maybe.

OF
You may have a few years on me, but I wouldn't put it past you to pull a fast one when you saw the opportunity :ninja:

Is the LL cart part of your daily routine now? How about the EO that you welded/grafted onto the Ultra? I'm thinking my tax return will go to a LV Evo if I can find one... kinda sad TV stopped selling the old line, seems I just got into it too late... Like I said, pocket-friendly and it would be a lot easier to pass off as an "e-cig tank" than my Launch Box... and my plans for Cera won't come to fruition until the minis come out, and even then I'm undecided on whether to spring for the LL or EO model...

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: OF

OF

You may have a few years on me, but I wouldn't put it past you to pull a fast one when you saw the opportunity :ninja:

Is the LL cart part of your daily routine now? How about the EO that you welded/grafted onto the Ultra? I'm thinking my tax return will go to a LV Evo if I can find one... kinda sad TV stopped selling the old line, seems I just got into it too late...

You know what they say, "Old age and treachery beats youth and knowledge every time". Words to live by.

I probably use it every day, although I also use others. I like it a lot. I'm still getting to know FV (very interesting IMO, beats LL Cera to the draw) and my new Bronze VG (very nice, best of the line IMO). I also have a long standing weakness for Vapman (just plain fun....in addition to working very well). And the LB and Iolite are old friends. And just today I took the Puffit out to the garden to see if it still works outside (it does). And I want to get back to the Palm 2 (great promise there IMO) and I've got a Solo on loan (since before Christmas) I really want to spend some 'quality time' with......

Oh, yeah, the Hammer. Fun little vape, tested to 10,000 feet you know! Ski types and snowboarders take note.....

So no, I've got no 'daily routine' as such, just confusion. I guess I'm more often guided by whim than logic there?

OF

Quetzalcoatl

Just getting the LL ...no doubt im going to end up with all 3 carts
Wish I could say the same, unfortunately I'm still at the point where I have to make financially responsible decisions :myday: Which is why I'm wondering if I should go LL or EO for the Mini. I've still got plenty of time to decide, though, which I'm thankful for. Hell, I'm pretty sure even then I still won't know!

You know what they say, "Old age and treachery beats youth and knowledge every time". Words to live by.

I probably use it every day, although I also use others. I like it a lot...

So no, I've got no 'daily routine' as such, just confusion. I guess I'm more often guided by whim than logic there?

OF
I would, too, if I had that many! Have you had the opportunity to use your LL with water? How are your experiences with using a shorter draw and water? I noticed in the videos that the LL pulls were in the 20-30 second range... not something I would like to attempt. I really enjoy the LB for the short pull time I need, usually 5-7 seconds? I'm currently trying to get through the Evolution thread, hahah.

OF

Have you had the opportunity to use your LL with water? How are your experiences with using a shorter draw and water?

yeah just what ive been wondering, how is the LL cart through water and some glass?

Sorry guys, aside from a real quick trial I haven't done any real testing there (I'm not really a water kinda guy normally). From what I saw, it should be fine. I'll try to remember to dig the bubbler out and have a go......

OF

Quetzalcoatl

It's my preferred setup with flower. Sure helps cool down the vapor a bit, I don't cough as much taking bigger rips either. Looks like it'll definitely deliver on the vapor, so now the only question is, what's an ideal glass size for it? I'm thinking the size of the FC bubblers is gonna be the sweet spot.

It's hard to get a conversation going when there's probably only 3 or 4 working Ceras at the moment :wave:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I have ordered the LL, and plan to be hooking it up to my water pieces and will post vids ASAP, once I have my Cera in hand, assuming it works well. I hope the new latching switch comes out quickly, I can see having to hold the bottom switch on, on glass, a bit more of a challenge than trying to just hold the Cera there fully activated with the latching switch, but I don't want to speculate too much. I am tempted to just send in my email to TET with my details, since I only ordered LLss. Hmmm

OF

I hope the new latching switch comes out quickly, I can see having to hold the bottom switch on, on glass, a bit more of a challenge than trying to just hold the Cera there fully activated with the latching switch, but I don't want to speculate too much.

I think we all want the latching switch but aren't willing to wait yet longer to get that last bit?

I just got a 'heads up' post from Tim. He's going to check out the epoxy cure on the first batch of switch/end caps and will advise me if I should come by and get one to test out.

As to which switch is better for use on WPs, I'm not sure (of course, haven't tried....) but my thinking is the momentary is going to be better for oils with glass. It's natural if you're holding Cera against the GonG fitting (using the factory o-ring for the seal) as I see it. Depending on how hard it is to push (the loose one didn't seem very stiff) the longer times with LL might change that?

Anyway, one way or another, it seems were about to find out......

OF

Medical Mark

Well I confirmed my address and my order just waiting now I guess broke down and purchased a Pax and wow I'm impressed best portable conduction vape I've tried so far , didn't know when the Cera would actually go out TET doors and I needed something that worked well fast and efficiently so ya I got the pax.
Originally not sold in Canada and covered by warranty I stumbled across and authorized retailer here in my city and this thing has Canadian warranty paper work so I'm covered.
I know that the Cera will out live this unit even though it has a 10 year warranty, it can't break cups and I won't throw it around like I will the cera lol.
But I can't wait to compare the two convection vs conduction should be fun Cera LL is going to get a work out. Wo know ill probably use the Cera at home and the Pax on the go since its so small and is super fast in every way.
I curious how the effect of medicine will different from these two vaporizers and these two different methods of vaporization.
I can't wait to old you in my arms cera lol

Medical Mark,
Reactions: ogcook

Quetzalcoatl

Dreamerr and OF,

Tim sent me a PM earlier today regarding my pre-order...

Guess I won't be getting any freebies this time around :cry:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: OF

Medical Mark

Standard ThermoVape Extended Tru-flow drip tip, 510 compatible, white USA sourced Delrin.
We are throwing one in with every EO and VG kit or cart that is purchased for the foreseeable future (after the pre-sale as well) as a thank you. 510 drip tips and mouthpieces only work on the Cera Essential Oil (CEO) Vaporizer, and the Cera Vegetable glycerol (CVG) Vaporizer.
All CEO and CVG models are completely compatible with most 510 mouthpieces and any of our Thermovape first generation accessories that replace the mouthpiece (Like the Rev glass Adapter/whip).
If you remove the mouthpiece it is a perfect 1/2" opening, many, many options. One example is that the tubing we use Advantapure, has an OD the is just a smidge over 1/2" so you can remove the mouth piece and just put a tube in there if you want a whip. Piece of cake.
We made the device hoping people would utilize and benefit from it being the most open source, mod friendly vaporizer ever built.

Here Noah says that a mouth piece will be n clouded in all EO and EL Cera's is this still a go, causei ordered a moister. To and stir stick when I confirmed my order and address with them today. It's ready to go

Medical Mark,

iamn3ko

Hey MedicalMark I don't know if you noticed or cleared it with the guys at TET but on the TET site on the moisture conditioner smooth-flow MP it says its NOT for use with Cera.

I just noticed that because I was going to order one as well.

iamn3ko,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom