• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PRICE DROP:$150 SHIPPED Thermovape CERA+LUNA STEAL PACKAGE

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
Everything is packaged and ready to go. Oil lovers won't be disappointed. I took care of these babies and since having not used them after cleaning them up. Willing to trade for a used Haze 2.5 as well.

Thermovape Cera

1x Silicone MP heat guard
1x UFO MP (good condition cosmetically)
1x MP cylinder (scratched but still intacted/see below)
1x Essential Oil Cartridge (missing ceramic plate/white middle rod holding ceramic plate in place.)
1x Cera Body (scratched barely at all)
1x Power button switch (scratched, no issues powering up ever)
1x Safety pin for battery (useless IMO)

04UwlOg.jpg

NckHrXk.jpg

L0eUCCC.jpg

CX5NVVN.jpg

mftyQbq.jpg

Thermovape Luna

1x Carbon Fiber body
1x Delrin Black 510 OEM mouthpiece
1x Stainless steel body
1x Battery Cap
1x Power Button switch
1x Safety power pin
1x .035 Hex Key Screwdriver for cartridge
1x Glass mouthpiece w/silver delrin 510 drip tip MP attached

Last PRICE Drop to $150 SHIPPED for BOTH VAPORIZERS. Paypal preferred. U.S only. I am including everything as listed and as well as the batteries (3) gray NCR18650s and (1) ORBOTRONICS 2900 Mah Battery. Charger is included. Original box of Cera and Foam packaging of Luna included. Plenty of O rings replacements included. I'm giving it both up for a really decent price. Please serious buyers only. I understand there is no warranty but it definitely has proven to work flawlessly. I'm in need of money to move for rent. Willing to even trade for a Haze 2.5 if possible. I know there are still Thermovape Lovers out there. Needs to go ASAP!!!
VDfwZP8.jpg

dSCuhiv.jpg

isSNDep.jpg

OpSyAFo.jpg

TUPkfA6.jpg
BNfbUBj.jpg

AOI4Oju.jpg

8lEozte.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom