Thermovape Cera Essential Oil & Loose Leaf (stainless steel)

AirDru

I am selling my Thermovape Cera Essential Oil & Loose Leaf portable vaporizer. It has been shipped back to TET for all the most current Strap modifications. It was lightly used and has been cleaned with both ISO and boiling water.

***The only problem with this cera is that both the Mouthpiece and top cap need to be replaced at a cost of $90. they both still work but are damaged as you can see in the pictures. the body is %100 pristine ***

this kit includes:
(Retail Value according to TET)
-thermovape essential oil (body and cartidge) = $250
-Loose leaf cartridge = $100
-4 batteries @ $25 = $100
-Charger = $20
-stainless steel drip tip = $10
-silicone mouthpeice cover = $5
total retail value = $485 (this is before tax and shipping!)

*kit also includes all the original retail packaging as well as all the different O-rings that comes with the Cera.

I am asking for $300 plus shipping. If you do the math you will see that you can have a perfect cera with 4 batteries for $400 ($300 to me, $90 to TET for the replacement MP and top cap, and $10 for shipping.)

its a good deal. i expect this thing to move fast. shoot me offers in PM only.

AirDru,
Reactions: ogcook

Sonics420

^ you can always use the thermal condom and a glass stem, check out all the mouth piece mods.. drip tips ect.. you dnt really have to get the stock MP..

Sonics420,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
^ you can always use the thermal condom and a glass stem, check out all the mouth piece mods.. drip tips ect.. you dnt really have to get the stock MP..
The Vaporpedia page is a good resource for any would-be purchasers interested in an alternate mouthpiece.

Even with TET's $90 price on the mouthpiece included, this is a really great deal.

nopartofme,

nopartofme

Its a good deal?? I don't see it unless you value the batteries at $25 each. If you pay reasonable price for the batteries, then after buying new MP you are back to full retail.
$400 would include the new MP and keep it below retail for the same setup all purchased from TET. It's true though that nowadays these (CGR18650CH) batteries can be had for closer to 4 for $25 if you don't buy from TET. The CGR18650CH is discontinued though, which is why they're temporarily available so cheap. There's no telling how long you'll be able to find them at all, and running into counterfeit batteries could be a risk now or soon.

nopartofme,

toros23

RETAIL:
Cera w/EO - $250
LL cart - $100
Batteries at normal retail = 4x$8 = $32
Charger - $20
Drip tip - $10
Thermal sleeve - comes with Cera LL
=========
$412

vs.
$300
$90 + shipping
======
close to $412

So I guess you save around $12 and have to go through hassle to buy a new MP? That is not what this classified section is about. OP is marking up batteries and adding cost of thermal sleeve to jack up the value for people who don't know any better.

Battery link:
http://www.orbtronic.com/batteries-...0a-18650-rechargeable-battery-cell-high-drain

nopartofme

Good to know that the thermal cap now comes with the Cera. It didn't before and AirDru might not have known that had changed either.

Your numbers are right, though you still have to bother with more than one vendor in your Retail case in order to get batteries at that price.

nopartofme,

toros23

Just trying to set the record straight for someone who might not know any better. It is not a bad deal but it is certainly not a good deal as the OP states.

toros23,
Reactions: ogcook

Breathemetal

Shouldnt this thread be closed or deleted since the OP looks to be banned?
Im assuming he is banned at least...because of the line through his name

Breathemetal,
Top Bottom