• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Thermovape Alpha Ultralite

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Where did you snag this battery?
I got it from zebralight. Like i mentioned in my post though, it is longer than the AW batteries. When i first put it in (nipple side up) it engaged the switch on my ultra so it stared heating just by screwing the top on. I put it in the other way and then you need to move the switch (barely though) to turn it on. After that, and squeezing both ends a little you now need to move the switch(barely) to heat it up either way u put it in. You can barely feel the battery tube slide when you engage the switch but thats just a minor annoyance.

There is a warning on the battery like i mentioned saying do not use above 60C but i have not had any issues.

The description on zebralights website says its made from a sanyo cell. You can find it by googling zebralight.

Or

I just found a 14500 protected 840mah battery on orbtronic, it also says made from sanyo cell so im assuming its probably the same battery. But im gonna order one anyway just to see if theres any difference in size.

Heres the link for orbtronic
http://www.orbtronic.com/batteries-...on-battery-3.7v-840mah-cell-aa-size-Orbtronic

Edit: whoops seems like orbtronic is out of stock

Thanks I'll check it out. I have a few other 14500 mods that might fit better. The Alpha Ultra is definitely the smallest in my collection.

kingofnull,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Wheres the :2c: at :)
Ha im too lazy to look up the codes, and ive never actually used any to remember. Although from replying to this i guess its not to hard to figure out and/or remember 2c...ill get ya with it next time

Mynameismud,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
hahhahaha NO! MNIM I didnt understand what you said at first after i said wheres the 2cents at.
He said he doesn't know if the ultralight batteries work in the tenergy charger.
So I was stating whos got the knowledge on the tenergy 10440 question hahaha Oh man.
This is to funny

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
I ordered 2 17670 aw imr batteries, and a WF-188 charger.
one battery is doing fine and charged up in 5 hours at first. now it took 3 hours to charge up. but one battery is still on the charger after 6 hours. gettin worried

EDIT* one battery is on the charger after 8 hours*

Anyone know what could be wrong?

VapoRoor,
Reactions: OF

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I ordered 2 17670 aw imr batteries, and a WF-188 charger.
one battery is doing fine and charged up in 5 hours at first. now it took 3 hours to charge up. but one battery is still on the charger after 6 hours. gettin worried

EDIT* one battery is on the charger after 8 hours*

Anyone know what could be wrong?
Have you tried using both sides to try and charge the battery? And also made sure the battery is making good contact with both sides of the charger?

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Yes, I switched the 17670 to the right side of the charger after 5 hours of charging on the left.
Now its been a total of 8 hours and stil no full charge.
Starting to get impatient and wanting to just sell all this pos technology and dab like the old days.
This spending money on electronics seems to be my downfall to vapin. :o

VapoRoor,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yes, I switched the 17670 to the right side of the charger after 5 hours of charging on the left.
Now its been a total of 8 hours and stil no full charge.
Starting to get impatient and wanting to just sell all this pos technology and dab like the old days.
This spending money on electronics seems to be my downfall to vapin. :o
Bummer, probably a battery issue since the other one charged. Id contact wherever you got the battery from maybe they will replace it. Mine never took more than 2 hours to charge but i use a different charger...

Mynameismud,
Reactions: VapoRoor

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Yeah i was thinking it was the charger. but my 350 mah 3.7v 10440 batts charged in 2 hours on the 300 mah setting . is that a good amount of time or too long?
I got everything from lighthound.
I heard AW's are supposed to be great from lighthound.
Hope they can switch out this unchargeable 17670.

VapoRoor,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Lighthound is taking good care of it's customers, New charger on its way. (when I recieved the original one, it had a cosmetic malfunction) The grey and black plastic housing wasn't connected fully. Awaiting status on a new battery.

Got my Ultra back today. The entire time it was gone I was researching alternative 14500 mechanical mods, but now that it's back I can see it's the only one for me :D

So petite and fits in my hands and pockets so much better than anything else I've used/owned. :love:

OF

Got my Ultra back today. The entire time it was gone I was researching alternative 14500 mechanical mods, but now that it's back I can see it's the only one for me :D

So petite and fits in my hands and pockets so much better than anything else I've used/owned. :love:

Very well put, IMO. I fully agree. It's a great example of simple/elegant design well pulled off. A true classic IMO, as well as a benchmark to compare others.

You ought to see what that little rascal does with a Cera EO core on top...... Talk about a 'sleeper'....

OF

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

What happened to your ultra that you had to get it repaired, switch issue? Just curious

Very well put, IMO. I fully agree. It's a great example of simple/elegant design well pulled off. A true classic IMO, as well as a benchmark to compare others.

You ought to see what that little rascal does with a Cera EO core on top...... Talk about a 'sleeper'....

OF
Ahhh i want an adapter that looks nice with my ultra sooo badlyy. Soon enough i guess, i just wish it was a higher priority!

Yeah i was thinking it was the charger. but my 350 mah 3.7v 10440 batts charged in 2 hours on the 300 mah setting . is that a good amount of time or too long?
I got everything from lighthound.
I heard AW's are supposed to be great from lighthound.
Hope they can switch out this unchargeable 17670.
Hmm that still seems a little long, especially for that small of a battery. At least youve got a new charger on the way. My 14500 batteries never take more than an hr to charge on my tenergy charger but i dont drain them fully...

Mynameismud,
What happened to your ultra that you had to get it repaired, switch issue? Just curious

Ahhh i want an adapter that looks nice with my ultra sooo badlyy. Soon enough i guess, i just wish it was a higher priority!

Yes apparently the switch had something preventing it from making contact with the inner part of the delrin housing.

I asked about any upcoming CEO adapters and they said nothing was in the works, but I'm willing to be something actually is planned.

kingofnull,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yes apparently the switch had something preventing it from making contact with the inner part of the delrin housing.

I asked about any upcoming CEO adapters and they said nothing was in the works, but I'm willing to be something actually is planned.

Man thats a bummer, especially since it seems real easy to make compared to everything else they are working on. Im guessing its gonna be a while before any adapters are available from them. Im thinking mini cera/cera lite then the adapters eventually.

OF or anyone else, do you think theyre also going to have an adapter to run the revolution/darts on the cera?

Top Bottom