• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Thermovape Alpha Ultralite

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Quetzalcoatl, I'm talking about whatever is still available and the premium setup for My LOW VOLTAGE DART, I know Thermovape is on the Cera Trail which there's no harm done in that at all, but I'm looking for an Ultra & was directed to the brand Apex, I'm not quite sure about it tho. I want the best for my Dart, my heavy hitter vape pen gets it hot enough but the battery lasts a mere 15 minutes
Thanks for any suggestions
Yes, I referred you to the ThermoVape Ultra body although I probably should have linked you to it. The Apex Ultra is what it would be called, it's from Apex, ThermoVape's branch of electronic cigarettes. It's 3.7v which will run your LV DART. In fact, I just finished purging my oil and I've loaded my DART up. I'm puffing on the AVA right now but I'll switch carts and batteries in a little bit, I took a dab about 30 mins ago and it's still going strong :)

This is the body that you want

http://www.electroniccigarettesofhouston.com/CLEARANCE-Apex-Vapor-Ultra-37V-BASE-UNIT-37-V-apex.htm

I believe this is for the PHYSICAL BODY ONLY which would be 4 (five I guess?) pieces: the adapter with the threading at the top, the switch (with the o-ring so I guess that's the fifth part), the outer body shell, and the inner battery sleeve. From there you'd need to get batteries and a charger for said batteries. I referred you to the AW 14500 750mAh as the best fit for the job from my experience, since this is what was shipped with mine and I've been very pleased with them. They do run you around $6-9 a piece though, if you look back a few pages in this thread some posts were made discussing where to get them on the cheaper side (and their equivalents as well.) I use the Tenergy charger that came with my kit.

Jamb will be able to answer as to whether I was correct in assuming it's only the physical parts and no battery/charger...

Globbs

Quetzalcoatl, I'm talking about whatever is still available and the premium setup for My LOW VOLTAGE DART, I know Thermovape is on the Cera Trail which there's no harm done in that at all, but I'm looking for an Ultra & was directed to the brand Apex, I'm not quite sure about it tho. I want the best for my Dart, my heavy hitter vape pen gets it hot enough but the battery lasts a mere 15 minutes
Thanks for any suggestions
The apex ultra paired with the 14500 aw imr batteries and dart is a beast. I highly recommend the apex. I just got one. Do yourself a favor and just get it. You can thank all of us later.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Jamb will be able to answer as to whether I was correct in assuming it's only the physical parts and no battery/charger...
Great info! and yes I'll chime in and say there is no charger or batteries inluded with
http://www.electroniccigarettesofhouston.com/CLEARANCE-Apex-Vapor-Ultra-37V-BASE-UNIT-37-V-apex.htm
you will want a couple of these batteries:
http://www.lighthound.com/AW-IMR-14500-LiMN-Rechargeable-Lithium-Battery_p_3644.html
I ordered a two pack from http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-2-Genuine-AW-IMR-14500-Batteries-/180899548172

A basic fine charger that will work great and used to be included with the thermovape package is http://www.lighthound.com/Ultrafire...3-37-volt-Lithium-Battery-Charger_p_3669.html

Also I like to keep my batteries in these guys, you can turn them upsidedown to tell if the battery is new or used. http://www.powerpax.net/SlimLine-AA_c_12.html also available on amazon.

One more cool thing and I'll shut up is this nice case that fits the dart and ultra put together, more darts, oil, mouthpieces, and batteries with those cases, is this from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Viper-Casemaster-Deluxe-Black-Dart/dp/B0002AOS0Q/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1359757834&sr=8-9&keywords=dart case

and I have this one as well: http://www.amazon.com/GLD-PR-36-055...TF8&qid=1359757834&sr=8-14&keywords=dart+case

theres a few other styles, type in DART CASE in amazon :)

Goodluck VapoRoor! and excuse all the links :tup:

Globbs

If we end up being able to pair up the Ultra with the Cera carts (at least the EO and EL) then that would make me very happy.
Jam, it's not a matter of if. It is a matter if when!

Ok so this might be a little off topic. Shame on me!
Has anyone else checked out the precise ela from supertmanufacturing? It looks bad ass! I was thinking of just changing the threading to the cera's. Would be cool to experiment with different batteries.

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Thanks for the excellent support everyone. I just bought a dart in november and I have a low grade battery, it gets super explicitively hot so Im in the market for a good battery but im new to the scene , forgive me for any confusion on the thermovape and apex topic.
Im goin with the Apex 3.7v and 3 batteries, anyone know the batery life on the apex lv dart combo?

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Thanks for the excellent support everyone. I just bought a dart in november and I have a low grade battery, it gets super explicitively hot so Im in the market for a good battery but im new to the scene , forgive me for any confusion on the thermovape and apex topic.
Im goin with the Apex 3.7v and 3 batteries, anyone know the batery life on the apex lv dart combo?
I was trying to determine the same thing the other day on the thermovape revolution dart thread. Every time I try to sit down and take hit counts from a fresh battery, I always end up to stoned to remember what I was doing and just running more and more oil through it. Your oil will run out before your batteries. I get all day use from just one charged battery. Maybe at the end of the day I'll pop in a fresh battery off the charger when I'm putting it through it's paces. :)
All depends on individual use and concentrate consistency/quality

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Heavenly words have flowed kushcabbage, Battery life will maximize by 400% for me now that I'll have a better utilizer for my Dart.
I use honeycomb style oil or budder like oil. I havent tried this famous red wax out of the dart yet tho.

Not tryin to throw a curveball,
would the evolution from thermovape be consistent with vapor on the apex ultramax 6V?

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Heavenly words have flowed kushcabbage, Battery life will maximize by 400% for me now that I'll have a better utilizer for my Dart.
I use honeycomb style oil or budder like oil. I havent tried this famous red wax out of the dart yet tho.

Not tryin to throw a curveball,
would the evolution from thermovape be consistent with vapor on the apex ultramax 6V?
they have quite a few evo's out now I think Jam would be best suited to answer, as she's had a few I belive. There's HP and low core and I don't know never got into them. You'll love the ultra dart combo, feels so good in the hands. The switch takes a bit to get used to but worth it.

On another note I emailed Houston's E Cig http://www.electroniccigarettesofhouston.com/CLEARANCE-Apex-Vapor-Ultra-37V-BASE-UNIT-37-V-apex.htm and asked about their stock of ultras. There are only 3 left and 1 online becasue of walk in customers. They have 9 of the 3.7 6 v units. I went ahead and ordered an extra ultra and that cool case from http://thermovape.force.com/IdaProductDetail?id=01t50000001qlF9AAI to have as a backup. I wonder how many are left! Really good deal in the classified for a whole setup as well. :nod:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm starting to hunt for the Res system for the ultra. My man is now using an ecig again and I now have the LR AVA (thanks kush) but he doesn't want to have to drip at work, so I am on the hunt for a res system. I found one, but it's a bit pricy, so I am still combing before I pull the trigger.

Anyone have experience with the res system? Is it worth the $?

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I'm starting to hunt for the Res system for the ultra. My man is now using an ecig again and I now have the LR AVA (thanks kush) but he doesn't want to have to drip at work, so I am on the hunt for a res system. I found one, but it's a bit pricy, so I am still combing before I pull the trigger.

Those RES systemed always looked a bit indimadating haha. I've been reading this http://electronicecig.com/2012/08/advanced-e-cig-starter-kit-apex-alpha-ultra-3-7v/ kind of a review but no buy now link. " Inside is a medical grade porous ceramic wick to contain your favorite e-liquid. The Alpha Ultra RES holds 1.0ml of e-liquid." I always thought it was some kind of filter like foam or something which apperntly other ecig big tanks use? Sounds tasty and powerful. Those videos on youtube about the RES looks hella awesome, but this video says that there's a few problems with it, the more you use it the moisture builds up fast and you need to clean it often?
also here's a good review I watched get's started talking about it 6:50 into it

kushcabbage,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I wonder a couple of things, his atty does not look like the AVA so it might not be performing up to standards, also could he be over filling it?? I also wonder if the smaller Ultra size would do better holding 1 mil of juice, which should be plenty for a few puffs here and there. I know all things require some maintenance. I did some quick reading in ECF, a few primer puffs might be needed. I am going to keep looking into this before I buy anything.

I am still hoping the EL Cera cart and adapter might end up being a good contender. Trouble with that one is the unknown amount of time we are going to wait before it's available to purchase.

Vapzilla

Sorry I have no experience with the Res system, but I just picked up a Phoenix XL rebuildable atty to use on my Ultra.
Thanks, Jam. I ordered my Ultra from that link you posted awhile back.
It gives that great drip type hit without the hassle.
It also looks awesome on an Ultra.
Here's some info links:
http://shop.vaporbitch.com/Phoenix-XL-Rebuildable-Atomizer-PhoenixXL.htm

jambandphan03

in flavor country
that looks cool, might not hold enough juice for his needs, and he may not want to do all the DIY stuff. He's not as much of a tinker-er as I like to be. I imagine I will be doing a lot of the maintenance for any of his ecig stuff aside from basic refills. For a geek, he sure didn't get as into this stuff as I did. I was actually a bit surprised.

Here is that Phoenix rebuildable atty for 9.99 http://www.discountvapers.com/phoenix-rebuildable-atomizer-v2/ ah... just read the fine print, it is a clone.

jambandphan03,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Hey , all!
New to this sub-forum and thought I'd say hello before asking a few questions .:wave:

I recently began a search for something to help stretch my miniscule "wax" reserves(which are more firm than runny, but still slightly tacky to the touch. I can roll a ball betweeen fingers, and keep shape, but have it stick to my finger and not fall off if I turn it upside down.)
A friend who is also newer to concentrates acquired a micoG/Cloud micro first (I followed) and we have been somewhat impressed honestly with the ease(no confusing batts, different carts, tips. or mouthpieces, etc) of use and adequate performance. I can actually taste the flavors of our diff concentrates. Not as quick or completely flavorful as my Ti/ DG Mini setup, but for on the go and to help make concentrates stretch further(economic fueled decision), I cannot complain. But I see soo many of you speaking so highly of the products and people of TET that I am currently considering trying to trade for a Thermovape Alpha & Dart LV kit in the classifieds. Based on the above info on my usage and type of concentrates(primarily wax and some shatter also), do you think this my meet my needs based on you folks experiences?

Here is the link to the item I may try to trade for
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/thermovape-alpha-ultra-lv-dart-setup.8437/

TL;DR --Newer to on the go concentrate tools of mass vaporization. Bought an entry level model, looking to now upgrade to better model possibly. Primary use is primarily quality not runny wax and shatter. Thinking of Thermovape Alpha & Dart LV. Will use few hours daily on the go, not looking to replicate VXH Cloud performance, just maintain throughout the day, and to stretch stash.Can you help decide if it may meet my needs.

Thanks for any help!

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Hey , all!
New to this sub-forum and thought I'd say hello before asking a few questions .:wave:

Here is the link to the item I may try to trade for
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/thermovape-alpha-ultra-lv-dart-setup.8437/

TL;DR --Newer to on the go concentrate tools of mass vaporization. Bought an entry level model, looking to now upgrade to better model possibly. Primary use is primarily quality not runny wax and shatter. Thinking of Thermovape Alpha & Dart LV. Will use few hours daily on the go, not looking to replicate VXH Cloud performance, just maintain throughout the day, and to stretch stash.Can you help decide if it may meet my needs.

Thanks for any help!
I can't belive that ad has lasted this long very awesome setup, same as I use and many others. I used to use the micro g's until just a few weeks ago. I had the lv dart in my arnsal but had it stashed away for some reason. I pulled out my darts, already clean and ready for some globs. Charged up some batteries and loaded, then tasted what I was missing on the micro g. That pure clean flavor of your concentrates, no burning if the switch is left on to long. Needless to say I put away my gpen products. No worry all peace of mind your inhaling your material, not the material from the vape. All the materials in contact with any vapor or your product is medical grade ceramic, and other impressive inert materials. The mouthpiece can be purchased in a wide range of materials from teflon, derlin, to metal. Same can't be said of the micro g. As well the support from this company is incredible. Always modular, always evolving. Same can certainly be said of their products. They are in full swing of launching cera, their new line of do it all carts. For me, my dart (and my 4 backups..) will always have a place in my heart. Now the micro g and dart are quite different, and you'll need to 'preheat' your load, and if your ceramic is wet, and your batteries are charged you will get vapor :) The dart tip is so handy and genius you'll just stare at it for hours. Also, a master once taught me.. "load small, and often" a bb or double dab size gob to prime, let it melt into the ceramic, then load another :)

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I can't belive that ad has lasted this long very awesome setup, same as I use and many others. :) I used to use the micro g's until just a few weeks ago. I had the lv dart in my arnsal but had it stashed away for some reason. I pulled out my darts, already clean and ready for some globs. Charged up some batteries and loaded, then tasted what I was missing on the micro g. That pure clean flavor of your concentrates, no burning if the switch is left on to long. No worry all peace of mind your inhaling your material, not the material from the vape :) All the materials in contact with any vapor or your product is medical grade ceramic, and other impressive inert materials. The mouthpiece can be purchased in a wide range of materials from teflon, derlin, to metal. Same can't be said of the micro g. As well the support from this company is incredible. Always modular, always evolving. Same can certainly be said of their products. They are in full swing of launching cera, their new line of do it all carts. For me, my dart (and my 4 backups..) will always have a place in my heart. Now the micro g and dart are quite different, and you'll need to 'preheat' your load, and if your ceramic is wet, and your batteries are charged you will get vapor :) The dart tip is so handy and genius you'll jsut stare at it for hours.

Thanks for the experience related post. That helps a lot because of your knowledge with what I have used/am using and that which I may eventually try using. I apprecaite your thoughts on the matter very much. I may be giving up a DG Mini Fritt to accuire this. Same feelings or response as I see you also have the same type DG as I do.

Silver420Surfer,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Thanks for the experience related post. That helps a lot because of your knowledge with what I have used/am using and that which I may eventually try using. I apprecaite your thoughts on the matter very much. I may be giving up a DG Mini Fritt to accuire this. Same feelings or response as I see you also have the same type DG as I do.
:o give up your frit! oohhh I don't know If I had to choose.. hmm well my mini can besides the neck pains from that low angle is amazing but it's just glass. The dart revolution is like a space gizmo from the future. Hmmm I would pick the dart because they are rare, and worth it. The new cera line oil cart sounds amazing and they are making an adapter soon for most 3.7/6v battery handles that can handle it, like their past lineup. The DG is worth a bit more than that dart combo, but damn that's a tough one mate.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
well, I would expect some compensation in $ or trade for the diff of DG. Hopefully I wake up to a reply to my offer in the am. Also gives me a reason to search out one of the newer DG's I saw at NVS.

Quetzalcoatl

Dude!! Get that damn thing! That's a real fucking good price for it considering it's the aluminum case. Plus it's not made anymore yet TV stands behind it. I would have bought it already but I'm barely getting back to work now and I've got bills that are more important... and I already have one.

If you're wondering about how it'll work, here's a video I took a few months ago. It's not actually the DART, but the AVA LR atomizer. This is their cart for e-juice. The difference between the AVA and the DART LR is that the AVA runs just a tad cooler because it's meant for PG/VG electronic cigarette juices, which reach vaporizing points at lower temperatures, so the AVA is "fine-tuned" for lower loads. That being said, I loaded about .07 grams of "honey oil" in a syringe that I got from a collective into the AVA, and took three rips. It's available in 1080p if you like high definition, by the way...

Some things to note: The first hit wasn't very strong as you can tell. The DART needs a first 10-second(ish) warm up before it reaches proper temperature from a cold start. The other thing you'll notice is that the heat retains in the cart body. This is good because it makes it warm up faster for the next hit, so you only wait a few seconds or so. In the video, you'll notice hit 2 is pretty damn big. The first hit was the one that made the concentrate more viscous and made it melt into the (medical-grade) ceramic and around the actual heating element. Hit 2 is where it gets serious, with all the stuff in place it just becomes much easier to get a lot vaped in one go. I'll let the hit density speak for itself. Near the end of hit 2, you will also see that I release the power switch and move my hand to the stem, yet even with the power off, it continues to pour vapor in. That's the retained heat working for me. The only downside to it is that it might get pretty warm. Not so bad that you'll get burns just by touching it, I'd say... I can touch mine for a second or so before it starts to get very uncomfortable. Yesterday I threw it in my pants like that just for the hell of it and I didn't feel the heat on my leg. I wear jeans and boxer briefs, though... maybe some of our more liberated friends might find themselves in compromising situations... Anyways I just dabbed some oil out of my DART and I'm really stoned, here's the video.

Quetzalcoatl

nice vids :) Like the Jager reflection on the stemless :D
Nah girl, that's some Bombay Sapphire :D The little 200ml one though... I like gin, I just can't have too much of it. I've made 3 separate drinks out of it already with enough for a fourth hahaha.

@Quetzalcoatl--Thanks for sharing. Nice and cloudy!! I'm not the only one with insomnia I see.:lol:
No problem! Hope all goes well with you, we're all paying the price for out silly sleeping habits right around now :wave:

Top Bottom