Thermovape Alpha ultra + LV Dart SETUP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

farscaper

Up for option is my Thermovape Alpha & Dart LV kit. I got this direct from Thermovape back in December. It works fine it is just not my style... i like my concentrates in glass...

Includes: Alpha ultra body, LV dart, smooth flow moisture conditioner mouth piece (with storage tube), 1x 750 mah battery that came with it... i had issues with it at one point, but it works now... however i am also including the 3x 500mah batteries that i picked up for it. they are the same kind that came with the alpha ultra originally and were recommended by FC user "OF". also includes charger and USA wall plug w/ original box as well as a solid aluminum storage case. The storage case was machined from a block of aluminum not molded or anything like that... it is solid and has magnetic closure.
Please not that the ceramic disk in the dart cart has been stained. this is a common thing and does not hurt performance. it has been tested (yesterday) and is being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.

001_zps70a6bbba.jpg

002_zps2adcc1e5.jpg

003_zps0f4f1df1.jpg

004_zps8659d4df.jpg

I am asking $200 shipped I am also interested in trades for glass and concentrate accessories.

Send me a PM if you have any offers to make. Sold as a setup, will not part out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom