Themed Nail Polish

GenYHippie

I swear its MJ related lol. I love casue polishes and one of my favorite makers has two MJ themes lines. Here is one http://www.mentalitynailpolish.bigcartel.com/category/temperate-collection the other I don't see listed but you can google Mentality 420 polishes then hunt them down by name, they still carry them. Just spoke with the maker and they are putting them on sale $5 each and free shipping in US.

So if you like to wear polish (btw I dig guys in polish ;) ) or even just use it to decorate (I paint hair sticks and barrettes with it) they are a great company ive had all positive experiences with. Plus I like buying from MJ friendlies.

GenYHippie,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
The names of those polishes are CLASSIC! :clap:

But what makes you think they are MMJ friendlies?
LOL, Just kidding!

hdannels

*waves hi* I was looking at our shop stats this evening, and found a referral link that led me here. Thank you, GenYHippie, for your support and for sharing the love <3

I'm one of the co-owners of Mentality and am the maker of the polish. Yes, we are MMJ friendly. We moved to Cali so that my husband could find medical support for chronic pain management from a car accident that almost ended his life when he was 19. He then went on to become a professional speed skater in an effort to rebuild his body and incurred numerous physical injuries along the way. He is highly sensitive to NSAIDs and has found that cannabutter is his best option, and the occasional bowl. He believes that pain is unavoidable, but suffering is a choice. Me, I have anxiety and like to chill. The 420 Collection represents our view on the subject: Educate, Legislate, Medicate, and Regulate. The Temperate Collection was named so, just because it made us smile.

Best wishes to all of you and I hope that it is ok that I join your forum and conversation.

Top Bottom