The WISPR vaporizer

gvape

lwien said:
gvape said:
You just need to know your getting a good deal on something and it may not be that great.

Ummm.........a bit of an oxymoron, eh?

If it's not that great, how can it be a good deal?

Haha didnt word that so well. What I was inferring to is I have gotten the products that they the sellers offered, but some have been better or worse then the real thing. They still work fine, just the REAL version of the item may have some more quality to it. For example I ordered headlights for my car that would have costed me a lot more if I got them retail. I ordered 2, but only my right light needed to be replaced. It wasnt quite the same color as my older pair I had paid full price for. Ended up just replacing both so they were the same color. They work great, just were not the exact same as what I paid retail for a similar product.

gvape,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Looks like a sketchy site. Many sites are out there just to get Google hits. That was a mighty small and uninspiring review, if you ask me.

Maybe it is a very legit site, but at first glance it looks like a Google tool

willieR,
What is up with all those "vaporizer review" sites? There's tons of them. They usually have a very limited model range with one or two trumped up as being amazing. It seems like an odd thing to fake a website over.

charliedontsurf,

ManFlies352

Well I was gonna cancel my pre-order after picking up the MFLB but after using it awhile, I realized it's useful in different areas than the wispr would be...plus I love new gadgets :). Next week I'll gladly post up a review of my own when it arrives

ManFlies352,

Vitolo

Vaporist
charliedontsurf said:
.... It seems like an odd thing to fake a website over.
Life is full of odd things to fake over! Not being psychic we will never know the complex thought pattern or insecurities that would make one fake a site.
It is possible that a loyal fan to someone in the company said; "I will help.. you watch, I will get word out"
and in a sincere attempt to show their loyalty produced a web review!

Vitolo,

flexsly

Product not available actually but if you want more information :
planete-sfactory.com/p3889/VAP ORISATEUR-PORTABLE-I-OLITE-WISPR/product_info.html [retailer spam unlinked]

Where i can find the Wispr??

flexsly,

max

Out to lunch
flexsly said:
Product not available actually but if you want more information :

Where i can find the Wispr??
Pre order only right now. Says "Shipping 06/13/11"

WISPR at Gotvape

Some of the WISPR features are a result of complaints/suggestions on the iolite thread.

max,

ManFlies352

Wow, just got an email saying it's actually coming out in July now and the website has that info updated. Great way to spring that on us 3 days before release

ManFlies352,

mongrel

InFlames235 said:
Wow, just got an email saying it's actually coming out in July now and the website has that info updated. Great way to spring that on us 3 days before release

got the same email from gv. sure does suck the big one. you're right of course, 3 days before launch and then delaying with no explanation is just plain rude. pretty odd way to treat a once loyal customer.

mongrel,

Herborizer

I just got the skinny from a GotVape rep directly. The reason they will have the lowest price of anyone when this thing is released, is because they will be the only one selling it when its released. They got exclusive rights for 6 months on these from the manufacture.

Herborizer,

Herborizer

I am hoping the new arizer portable vape gets good reviews. For now I have my IOLite, and while its great for a portable, it leaves so much to be desired. After 1 or 2 drags off of it I can't stand the taste. Its the only vape I have seen create this effect.

Herborizer,

frogbmth

O&B told me today they will now be available from their own online store mid July due to 'pre production delays' so I think the rep must mean US distribution if they are talking about an exclusive deal. Gotvape will not be the only people selling it which is good news for us here in Europe.

frogbmth,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
In view of unforeseen developments re Wispr July delivery and exclusive rights for Gotvape :mad:, methinks I'll pay a bit more, transfer my affections to Arizer, and get an Arizer Solo instead. It's made of solid aluminium (or 'aluminum', as our USA cousins call it), glass mouthpiece, adjustable thermostat and rechargeable battery that supposedly lasts for 2 - 3 hours between charges. Enuff said?

And remember: Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. :uhoh:

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

lwien

lwien,

ManFlies352

lwien said:
InFlames235 said:
http://www.herbalvaporizerreview.org/vaporizer-review/portable-vaporizers/wispr-vaporizer-review/

A much more legitimate review of the WISPR. Answered some questions about the size of the unit and other areas I was curious about. Glad to know the mouthpiece is made from a different material so it doesn't get as hot.

A much more legitimate review? That review reads more like advertising copy than an actual review.

Yea it may be fluffed like all early reviews are, but it actually has dimensions of the thing and more in-depth descriptions of some areas that haven't been advertised so at least we know he has the product and has used it.

ManFlies352,

lwien

InFlames235 said:
Yea it may be fluffed like all early reviews are.....

That's not true. There are a lot of early reviews here of vapes that have no hint of marketing fluff like that review has.

I used to write ad copy for a living so for me, it's kind of easy to smell out stuff like this although it should be pretty apparent to anyone who reads it. There is a big difference between something like this, and an unbiased review by someone who has no vested interest in writing that review.

lwien,

ManFlies352

lwien said:
InFlames235 said:

That's not true. There are a lot of early reviews here of vapes that have no hint of marketing fluff like that review has.

I used to write ad copy for a living so for me, it's kind of easy to smell out stuff like this although it should be pretty apparent to anyone who reads it. There is a big difference between something like this, and an unbiased review by someone who has no vested interest in writing that review.

Maybe he just really liked it? If you explore the site you can see he writes in the same marketing fashion for the original iolite but liked it much less. I doubt he's been paid off or something for writing the review. He does get the perk of a unit a month early for the review, though.

ManFlies352,

lwien

InFlames235 said:
lwien said:
InFlames235 said:

Maybe he just really liked it?

One can write a VERY positive review without it sounding like ad copy.

I have a question. Does he review any vape that Got Vape does not sell?

lwien,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I registered for that site, just to get more info. Even once a member, I could get no info about "guru".. the "alleged review" writer. I am going to go 100% with lwiens opinion. My opinion, is this is not a review at all, but an ad written by a guy in katchcan alaska(truth!) named guru who likely works for the company (IN MY OPINION).
Once I registered and was in the site... I was offered a chance to be the FIRST USER to review the whisper.
I looked at other reviews. MFLB was reviewed as costing 51-100 dollars, and got a weak review....
then I noticed... guru wrote that one too... he wrote them ALL.. and some got very low scores... the Whispr got a 5 all around, while MFLB got a 3 and a Zero... hey wait. I am a member now. I could not vote.
That site does not appear reputable by any stretch... in my opinion.

Vitolo,

lwien

InFlames235 said:
I guess I need to do more research before posting these "reviews" :(

Yup, and that's why I get so vocal when I see shill sites like that site, or shills that may appear here as well, promoting their wares.

I'm just so attuned to stuff like this because of my background along with being aware that there may be those that get sucked into stuff like this, especially by lurkers here who we really never hear from, that I really try to raise the red flags whenever I see them.

lwien,
Top Bottom