• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The WeedTubers: these people make a living getting stoned on YouTube

Baron23

I would say Vapefiend ranks highest in this category, among the YouTube reviewers that I've seen.
I have bought a few small things from Vapefiend, they were lovely to do business with, but I didn't know they did reviews. I just peeked at a couple and they seem quite decent.

I an USA based and American born and bred but just retired at the end of Oct from a small British telecom software company full of people I really enjoyed. The accents sure bring it all back.

Cheers and thanks!

Last edited:

dgmulf

I think some of these YouTube cannabis smokers that make these video gives our favorite flower a bad name. It gives those in power who wish to get rid of cannabis more ammunition IMO. There are some that give great information and education. Some of it they are trying to sell stuff and that's great. There's just a lot of really dumb stuff out there. A lot of coughing and laughing.:2c:

The WeedTubers might be poor representatives of the cannabis community, but if anyone judges the community as a whole by that tiny fraction of users, they're probably not terribly open-minded to begin with.

I have bought a few small things from Vapefiend, they were lovely to do business with, but I didn't know they did reviews. I just peeked at a couple and they seem quite decent.

I an USA based and American born and bred but just retired at the end of Oct from a small British telecom software company full of people I really enjoyed. The accents sure bring it all back.

Cheers and thanks!

Sometimes I feel like I should have been born a Brit. I love their cultural emphasis on communication skills. Plus, most of my favorite music comes from England.

And, I'd like to be able to say "cheers" without feeling like I'm pretending to be from another country. ;)

ktmstick

The WeedTubers might be poor representatives of the cannabis community, but if anyone judges the community as a whole by that tiny fraction of users, they're probably not terribly open-minded to begin with.

Sometimes I feel like I should have been born a Brit. I love their cultural emphasis on communication skills. Plus, most of my favorite music comes from England.

And, I'd like to be able to say "cheers" without feeling like I'm pretending to be from another country. ;)
You even seem to be living by UK time! Cheers.

ktmstick,

herbivore21

I think we need to give some credit here. Some folks like Bubbleman and others provide content that teaches people how to make medicine. That is important stuff and I could watch any such content all day long! Even if I disagree with some of the sift and bubble methods he propagated (work bags are terrible! lol), there's still much kudos deserved!

Not many folks share this stuff! I wish that many more weedtube channels did broaden their formats though. Also obviously bought and paid for reviews and reviews of free shit need to stop. Did anyone see Customgrow420's Liger review? :lol:

herbivore21,
Reactions: EmDeemo

MyCollie

I think some of these YouTube cannabis smokers that make these video gives our favorite flower a bad name. It gives those in power who wish to get rid of cannabis more ammunition IMO. There are some that give great information and education. Some of it they are trying to sell stuff and that's great. There's just a lot of really dumb stuff out there. A lot of coughing and laughing.:2c:

I agree. They're not helping.

So many of them will announce that they're a medical patient and then it's on to "wassssssup Youuuuuuutuuuube!" A product review is one thing but some of the other videos are over the top.

Are there any similarly styled but "cannabis free" videos featuring pain patients? Probably not. Who knows though... There's a video / forum for everything.

"Yo yo Youtube! Spine Stimulator Steve up in DA house! Got a new rig yesterday, check this shit out!"

MyCollie,

Baron23

Well, then just say "Cheers" if you want and j ignore anyone who would be critical of you for it as being a self-righteous, indignant asshole? :brow:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Hey don't get me wrong I've seen some great informative videos, example: of teaching how to make Rick Simpson Oil and techniques and new gagits in vaporizing. Some really good recipe sites with videos. It's not all bad but there is a lot of bad out there. Just voicing an opinion.

Not critiquing anbody's YouTube watching. It probably depends on your age. What one person thinks as entertainment doesn't necessarily entertain someone else.

There was a cannabis dispensary in the area where I lived. They would have several farmers markets throughout the year and also special partys and such. There was this awful video that someone had made about their dispensary. It made them look terrible ( like the customers were just a bunch of stoners) and didn't do them any good when trying to get a state license, just my opinion. This wasn't something that they had any control over. Someone privately made it while attending a function. They probably wouldn't have gotten a lisence anyway because the state was only issuing so many. They didn't get their application in soon enough due to the state's lack of info. They had been in business for 5 years.

Our state last summer went to only state authorized cannabis stores.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: dgmulf
Top Bottom