• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Voltage Keeper

NickDlow

Log Hog
So yours is the only prototype?

Jelly, love to see a pic :tup:

There may be one other or that's still on order, I'm not sure.

But here's mine
YSwK7s7.jpg

VoltageKeeper

Accessory Maker
It's been almost a year now. What's happening?

(seems kind of a crazy long wait for my VK.)

:shrug:

You're right it's kind of unacceptable on my part, and I'll have to do something to make up for this. I'll work to get you out as soon as I can...

I'm just falling out of this VK stuff, i'm not sure what the future of VK holds, but it's become harder and harder to balance with the rest of life with the baby and whatnot in the picture now.

shredder

This is sick! Now I want to buy a second UD, maybe the wife would go for it if I called them 'his and hers' logs! No more sharing and passing back n forth hmmm

Now is the time. Their annual sale is on now. I bought a walnut dog to keep my cocobolo dog company. But, hmmmm, I'm short a variable voltage power supply.

Last edited:

VoltageKeeper

Accessory Maker
I'm gonna try to get all the remaining orders done over the next few weeks, hold tight everyone, i'm hoping the end is near for these long standing orders....

As for new orders (especially on double units...) that might take some time, i'm definitely slowing down over here....but eventually i do plan on doing another batch of double units - i have at least 2 in queue, but i'm not really taking payments anymore until I can get the current units in queue done which have been standing around for way too long so that is the priority for now....

shredder

Has Anyone waiting on a VK received theirs yet? Been over a year since I ordered and paid, still nothing to show for it yet.

:shrug:

No I'm waiting on one too.

I'm gonna try to get all the remaining orders done over the next few weeks, hold tight everyone, i'm hoping the end is near for these long standing orders....

As for new orders (especially on double units...) that might take some time, i'm definitely slowing down over here....but eventually i do plan on doing another batch of double units - i have at least 2 in queue, but i'm not really taking payments anymore until I can get the current units in queue done which have been standing around for way too long so that is the priority for now....

Updates? It's been almost a month now.....

shredder

@VoltageKeeper any news yet? Like good news that I'll actually be getting my VK before I die or hell freezes over?

Or bad news like your gonna keep my money and I get ripped off and receive nothing in return?

This long long wait hearing nothing is really getting fucking ridiculous now!

I totally agree, it's past time to make pre paid orders fulfilled. And there are zero excuses for not posting.

I'm out over a hundred too, Rude Boy. Buyers beware!!!

shredder

It might be time to offer a "refund vs. wait" option, for those that have paid in advance.

And for those who waited up to a year after pre paying?

This is a very poor way to run any business. And if it's dissolved, man up, and pay up.

shredder

Apologies for the double post, but does anyone know what state voltage keeper is in? Or how to find that information?

He doesn't answer PM's, email, or his own sites contact set up.

I'm obviously trying to track him down.

NickDlow

Log Hog
I don't do this ever but this is outrageous and I know the feeling.

Get your vvps's from Alan (Hi/toast top) they're much smaller and are beautiful. I think this guy's been ripping us off. (Coming from a guy who has 4-5 vk's)

From the last time I spoke with him he's not that interested in making these anymore. Those I'm not saying he isn't that's just the feeling I got from him.

Good luck to you guys that got porked.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
It Sucks but I'm just counting the VK as a loss, $107.00 out of my disability check is actually a a pretty big loss for me since it's around 10% of my monthly income but this is my first Bad experience buying anything from an FC member and I've bought dozens of vapes and loads of accessories from members here( did pick up a mflb once that had already been warrantied but it was like brand new when I got it and is still in service)

Dealing with VK ended up being one sided and for over a year all i got was "it's on the bench and I'll finish it soon... sorry 'bout the delay.

Since it's been well over a year since I paid Jordan to build my VK with paypal I'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do to get my money back now.

Kinda makes you hope the ol' "Karma's a Bitch" thing is true.

shredder

I don't do this ever but this is outrageous and I know the feeling.

Get your vvps's from Alan (Hi/toast top) they're much smaller and are beautiful. I think this guy's been ripping us off. (Coming from a guy who has 4-5 vk's)

From the last time I spoke with him he's not that interested in making these anymore. Those I'm not saying he isn't that's just the feeling I got from him.

Good luck to you guys that got porked.

I have a nice vvps from underdog. The issue is Jordan taking money, and not sending products. I'm thinking this is illegal, and will persue this as far as I can.

It Sucks but I'm just counting the VK as a loss, $107.00 out of my disability check is actually a a pretty big loss for me since it's around 10% of my monthly income but this is my first Bad experience buying anything from an FC member and I've bought dozens of vapes and loads of accessories from members here( did pick up a mflb once that had already been warrantied but it was like brand new when I got it and is still in service)

Dealing with VK ended up being one sided and for over a year all i got was "it's on the bench and I'll finish it soon... sorry 'bout the delay.

Since it's been well over a year since I paid Jordan to build my VK with paypal I'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do to get my money back now.

Kinda makes you hope the ol' "Karma's a Bitch" thing is true.

I'm in the same boat, on disability and Jordan owes me the same. It's hard for me to understand why he is doing this. Sooner or later he will pay. He may even pay dearly.

99.9% of the folks I've interacted with on FC have been great. Some are even role models. It saddens me that people like Jordan prey on patients.

NickDlow

Log Hog
I have a nice vvps from underdog. The issue is Jordan taking money, and not sending products. I'm thinking this is illegal, and will persue this as far as I can.

I'm in the same boat, on disability and Jordan owes me the same. It's hard for me to understand why he is doing this. Sooner or later he will pay. He may even pay dearly.

99.9% of the folks I've interacted with on FC have been great. Some are even role models. It saddens me that people like Jordan prey on patients.

There is no excuse for this at all. But I wouldn't go as far as saying he "preys on patients" because he has delivered on his previous orders.

He should be man enough to say he's no longer doing these and refund everyone. My order was the last batch that actually went out. Like I said I have the feeling he was about done with it all. Telling me his other priorities are taking over and lost the motivation for the vk.

But once again that's no excuse. Everyone has their priorities but fucking people over to take care of your "priorities" is bullshit and unexceptable! If you make a business transaction make good on your word and don't be a scumbag and dodge people who ALREADY gave you their hard earned money or especially the folks on a fixed income.

Tranquility

Funny term, "illegal". People usually use it to express something that is criminal. Here, absent proof the guy took money with the intent to defraud people at the time, no cop is even going to take a report on this.

This is either a contractual or a consumer protection issue. On contract, sue him in small claims. If consumer protection, you'll probably have to go to an expert with your facts to even have a chance.

Accusing someone of a crime (We know you didn't; as I explained how some can be confused above.) or accusing him of behavior incompatible with proper conduct in his business are a couple of categories of statements that are presumed to harmful to a person's reputation (aka defamation per se) and, if false, can be actionable even without proof of damages.

In other words, be careful about what you say about others in a public forum. Unless you are dealing with a public figure, your intent on why you made the statement is pretty much irrelevant. It would suck to take an easy win on a contractual dispute and turn it into a countersuit for defamation--where you could end up owing more money than is already on the table.

Tranquility,
Top Bottom