The Venus deal (Europe)- 2 vaporizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here for sale only an awesome deal for 2 amazing vapes from Venus vaporizers:

-The Apollo is a portable halogen convection vape, in perfect conditions, it comes with 1 bowl (bowl+cap), short stem only, 2 Efest batteries in good conditions and one Xtar charger (without the cord to plug it, I looked for it everywhere but I can't find it, so it's better if you get your own charger or if you are sure you can find easily a cord in a shop...not my case, I live in the wild).

- The Venus "original" is a sort of pluggin vape with a powerfull battery pack, so you can use it plugged or not, it is in perfect condition except some mods i done to improve the air to vapor ratio (more vapor!), it comes with it's own bowl (bowl+cap), charger, one 25W replacement bulb and blue glass top. i didn't plan to add the tubing since it is used but I can to add a clean piece if needed.

Both vaporizers can be upgraded with the new 50W bulbs for faster heating time and bigger clouds.

here the pic:
zROXxBB.jpg

For this package I would like to get 210€ shipped bombproof in Europe, add 10-15€ if you are international guy. I posted some accessories item if you are interested to add in a previous Classifieds post and i have a brand new microbubbler 14mm from Grizzly Vapor I can add for 10€ (not pictured but don't hesitate to ask). Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom