Discontinued The Venus Apollo

GTAVaper

Here is a variation of @GTAVaper s solo stem mod using a Milaana long 18mm stem and 2 silicone O-rings.

This mod works 2 ways. Dry or with an 18mm water pipe.

Here it is dry.

The 18mm joint completely seals the top of the oven.

It is way cooler to the touch than the SS crucible than with the stainless steel crucible. You can literally hold the glass chamber while vaping at 40% if you want.

Nice flavor and vapor.

Nice ABV and much smoother too with the narrower air path. This was 6 huge draws at 40% no boost.

Now if you flip the stem upside down and put the screen in the mouth piece it works perfect with a water pipe.

The mouth piece side seals in the heater perfectly too.

Stands firmly in a water pipe and milks them up quickly.

Nice ABV at 40% no boost. I got 3 nice milky chambers from a basket full.

I like it a lot. RBT Milaana 18mm stem mod. It works awesome dry with a much cooler draw, and through big water pipes too!

Using the 18mm joint as a mouth piece works awesome too!:tup:
This way you have the best of both worlds.:)

Very Nice!!!

That is exactly the mod that I wanted to try ......but unfortunately haven't received my Milaana and glass stems yet. I will try it when I get my order delivered.......but I am wondering if the stem (either side) will fit into the lower portion of the stock herb chamber and provide a seal?

I only ask because I found that the bottom portion of the stock chamber does seat VERY nicely onto the Apollo heater portion and a little bit of steel around the glass does provide for some extra thermal mass.....which is always a good thing.

But it does look like you are getting pretty equivalent milking of your glass that I've gotten with both the Solo and the Underdog stem mods. Perhaps when you have time, a vid showing the speed the chamber fills up would be nice.....but I think that you would want an extra set of hands available and have a friend help you with that as I did......so that you can remain "anonymous" and keep your face out of the vid....lol....even if you aren't really "the Johnny Depp" (I hear he has a bigger TV :p)

I know that you have an UD......so if you do have a 5" glass UD gong, why don't you give that a try in the same mod that I previously posted and see how that works......and compare the two mods.

I know that I will definitely be trying the 19mm stem mod for my Apollo when my RBT order finally arrives and will also be comparing the two setups.

But without having both to try, I would think that the UD stem would lend itself better to micro-dosing and the Milaana stem would excel as more of a compromise between the UD stem and the stock herb chamber for load size......which would be better for two people using the vape.

I also hope that you have got your Apollo programming issues all sorted out now as well. Once you have got everything sorted out on that end, the Apollo is a very intuitive vape to use.

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Here is a variation of @GTAVaper s solo stem mod using a Milaana long 18mm stem and 2 silicone O-rings.

This mod works 2 ways. Dry or with an 18mm water pipe.

Here it is dry.

The 18mm joint completely seals the top of the oven.

It is way cooler to the touch than the SS crucible than with the stainless steel crucible. You can literally hold the glass chamber while vaping at 40% if you want.

Nice flavor and vapor.

Nice ABV and much smoother too with the narrower air path. This was 6 huge draws at 40% no boost.

Now if you flip the stem upside down and put the screen in the mouth piece it works perfect with a water pipe.

The mouth piece side seals in the heater perfectly too.

Stands firmly in a water pipe and milks them up quickly.

Nice ABV at 40% no boost. I got 3 nice milky chambers from a basket full.

I like it a lot. RBT Milaana 18mm stem mod. It works awesome dry with a much cooler draw, and through big water pipes too!

Using the 18mm joint as a mouth piece works awesome too!:tup:
This way you have the best of both worlds.:)

Hey Doc! Wonderful mod, great pics as well. Thanks for sharing!! :tup::clap:

What kind of o-rings are you using? What size are they?
Am gonna try your setup hopefully next weekend.

Have you played with the low temp mapping and boost yet? To make it only kick in when boosting - milaana-like? I think that would be my ultimate goal setup and reckon it must be pretty battery conservative??

Have a great one everyone!:wave:

GTAVaper

Arriving tomorrow, I'd forgotten I ordered it, what a nice surprise!

Well at least you have Milaana stems already so that you are well prepared to perform a stem mod.

I would also advise unscrewing the bottom (PZ1 driver - not a Philips, which although still star shaped might very well strip the head) and putting a thin piece of sheet metal under the screens to help restrict the airflow.

This mod has seemed to improve the performance of the Apollo for everyone that has tried it.

Enjoy! I look forward to your feedback.......and remember that this vape really excels through water pipe usage as the vapour is fairly hot ......at least in comparison to some other vapes.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
RBT Milaana stem mod (using an Arizer basket screen on the end) with short EVO mouth piece at 40% no boost.

This thing is a cloud machine!

Will try to get a video to do it justice.
I wish he'd release a 14mm/18mm glass adapter so I could do this. I don't have all the exact odds and ends you guys do, I'll have to look at my drawer of pieces of stuff to see what I can do.

GTAVaper

I wish he'd release a 14mm/18mm glass adapter so I could do this. I don't have all the exact odds and ends you guys do, I'll have to look at my drawer of pieces of stuff to see what I can do.

tl;dr version,
A couple new mod variations coming up and some posting of comparative testing of almost all the posted mods is on the horizon - at least once I receive my 19mm glass from my Milaana order :hmm: ....where the hell are you "MiOhMy" ( the name I've chosen for her ;) )

@StormyPinkness

Since you're in the US you can easily find either 14mm or 19mm glass stems from Mountain Glass for a very reasonable price....$2 to $3 each. Just grab a couple of both to play with and see what you like better.

If you have 1/2" OD, 3/8" ID Silicone tubing - not hard to find - then you are all set to make a 14mm glass stem Apollo mod but I am not sure what sized tubing might work for the 19mm stem - since I am waiting for my Milaana order to try that mod. I could use o-rings but after figuring out the 14mm stem mod using Alan's (Heat Island Creator) silicone joint connection mod I am really liking this better than using o-rings.

But the Solo core o-rings that I've used for the Solo/Air stem mod also seems to work well for the 19mm stems too...... as @Vape Dr. has demonstrated for his version of the 19mm stem mod

So there are several options available .....and even if you don't want to go with the 14mm and 19mm glass stem purchase then there is the Solo stem mod which works just as well as the 14mm/19mm stem mods .....and perhaps even slightly better due to the air restriction provided by the 4 small holes in the glass screen.

The major drawback to the Solo/Air stem mods is that it isn't one cohesive unit - although it does become air/vapour tight with the o-rings when in use; and I guess the major drawback is also a "pro" in one way..... since it does allow for it to be disassembled and cleaned much more easily.

I do have another long 14mm glass stem that I am going to try a new mod this weekend which is to combine within the longer Apollo tube a Solo stem & a long 14mm stem.

This will combine within the longer Apollo tube to create an ~285mm long (~11 1/4") combined stem with the Solo bowl on one end and the 14mm joint on the other end. I am also going to try the double layer silicone treatment (courtesy of @Alan) that I used in the 14mm long UD stem mod that was previously posted.

I believe 100% that using this within the existing lower herb chamber will also provide the best performance as a result of the additional thermal mass (SS chamber) surrounding the glass bowl as well as the nested fit against the lower heater unit that the lower herb chamber. This fit is going to be far more air tight than the end of either 14mm or 19mm glass that abuts onto the heater screen. Also any air that is drawn through this connection is going to be preheated by traveling between the heater unit and the lower herb chamber which will both be heat soaked.

I am guessing that an almost foot long glass vapour path may also be enough for direct draw usage for people sensitive to hot vapour (like myself)......especially if I drop the DHGate PNWT clone on top of this too.

I will post pics of this when I am done. Theoretically, I am thinking that this would be the highest performing configuration due to the smaller ID of the 14mm glass along with the added restriction provided by the glass Solo screen with it's 4 holes.

But when I finally get my Milaana; I will finally have the materials to have a total of two short Apollo tube mods comprised of a14mm and a 19mm joint at the ends to connect to various water pieces...... as well as an extra, extra long stem mod ending in a 14mm joint which I am guessing is going to be the best performing of them all ......for the reasons provided in the previous paragraph.

Of course I won't know for sure until I try the 19mm mod and see how it performs, and how this compares to the other two mods with all variables being the same in testing all three mods at the same power levels, warm up times, and same glass piece.

But when all testing is done, I will post vids of all three mods being tested under the same conditions and let the FC forumites decide what mod suits their own personal preferences best.

Both in performance, as well as vaping style - since the only benefit to the extra long stem mod would be for direct draw, and if using through water - then an Air stem combined with a short UD 14mm glass stem (a 4th potential mod) would also give the same diameter glass and benefits of the increased flow restrictions provided by using a smaller diameter tube and the 4-holed glass bowl screen.

This (4th) Air stem/short 14mm UD stem mod might also be all that is available currently for anyone wanting the performance characteristics of this mod since @villekille2 currently doesn't have any long Apollo tubes available to purchase.

Looking forward to finally having all the pieces in place to complete all the mods that have come to mind so far.

I guess one other "mod" that might be fun to try that would could work nicely is to use an EVO's ELB at the end of a 19mm Milaana stem and insert this into the lower herb chamber (as I think it would fit) to connect to the heater and then use @Vape Dr. 's silicone folded over the end of glass tube - water tool attachment mod - on the other end to connect to a glass water tool.....or to use dry - if that is your preference.

But of course, I don't have any ELB's and have no intention of buying any .....so maybe someone with 19mm glass and ELB's might want to try that one out.

Lot's of testing to do :science::science::science: .....but all for a great cause :D

For testing, I might even clean up and break out the 7mm glass GEAR beaker style, 18 inch :o (John Holmes bong) ....lol :brow:

This was a great bong used during my combustion days and it might be more suitable to video comparative tests with since the large beaker bottom and the long straight glass tube may very well show the speed of the vapour build up better then the double barreled ash-catcher/stereo matrix combination of glass that is my current favourite.

Last edited:

Vape Dr.

I guess one other "mod" that might be fun to try that would could work nicely is to use an EVO's ELB at the end of a 19mm Milaana stem and insert this into the lower herb chamber (as I think it would fit) to connect to the heater

No sir it does not fit.

It will crack your stem. Do not try this as the RBT basket screen and EQ cap work much better any way.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Just opened box, charged batts, and sipping with zero knowledge and huge clouds. Trying to get some batts, are they available on Amazon?
I have lots of questions and so little time.
How long do batts last?
How long will the .3g take you, as I'm more used to loading .1 (3 or more times)?

Lots and lots of ways to this vape, I went with stock settings, dry (not into water, rather sip). I think I might have found what I've been looking for depending on answer to above questions and more. I'm excited.

Found a cool leather pouch to keep in while vaping, no burns, reduces airflow a bit.
As promised
3IpT9N0.jpg

First impression:
Lots of vapor
Lots of roads to the end
Hitting on lvl 1 and getting vapor
I've sipped this thing 20 or 30 times, nicely medicated

Last edited:

GTAVaper

Just opened box, charged batts, and sipping with zero knowledge and huge clouds. Trying to get some batts, are they available on Amazon?
I have lots of questions and so little time.
How long do batts last?
How long will the .3g take you, as I'm more used to loading .1 (3 or more times)?

Lots and lots of ways to this vape, I went with stock settings, dry (not into water, rather sip). I think I might have found what I've been looking for depending on answer to above questions and more. I'm excited.

Found a cool leather pouch to keep in while vaping, no burns, reduces airflow a bit.
As promised
3IpT9N0.jpg

First impression:
Lots of vapor
Lots of roads to the end
Hitting on lvl 1 and getting vapor
I've sipped this thing 20 or 30 times, nicely medicated

Hard to answer battery life question because that totally depends on power levels used and usage style....but even if you don't want to boost and want only low temp extraction.....then be sure to at least hit the boost button once every 4 min so that it doesn't shut down on you.

Good batteries that fit even better than stock are button top (brown) LG HG 2's from IMRBatteries.com

Don't forget to drop some mineral oil on the battery cap threads....makes a big difference in ease of removal

I also recommend 3 sets of batteries minimum to rotate through

The ELB not fitting was a surprise as I had thought that the EVO was a 19mm end like the RBT joints. Is that the Apollo tube that you are picturing? Or the stem end of a 19 mm joint? How about fitting it into the joint side of the 19mm glass as I had suggested and not the stem side (if that pic is the 19mm stem end ....and not the Apollo tube)

I don't have an EVO.....but I always thought that the male joint was a 19mm joint?

Last edited:

GTAVaper

Thanks for the confirmation @smutman !

I'm not sure if you have inserted it into the stem end or joint end as I couldn't tell if that was an ELB in the stem side of the 19mm glass in the pic posted on your IG.....or if you haven't yet had the time to post the ELB in the male joint pic yet?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG9YOv_uaQ1/

I also dropped by Pictures_of_Pot IG just now and he has confirmed that a Mighty/Crafty cooling unit will also fit into the stock Apollo tube for direct draw cool vapour.....I will have to try this one for myself later.

Also, another mod he has demonstrated which I also look forward to trying when I get my Grasshopper is the use of the GH silicone mouthpiece at the end of 19mm glass stems for use as a SonG in 19mm female joints.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGNVKcHQibq/

He has used this mod on his Milaana stem to connect to water - I will also post the link in the Milaana thread when I get home and am off mobile.

So for those using an ELB (or dual screens - as @Vape Dr. prefers) inside the male joint side of 19mm glass with this side against the Apollo heater.....and also own a GH.....now have another SonG option to connect the non-male joint stem end of their 19mm glass stem to a water piece

Last edited:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
@GTAVaper anytime. I just stuffed the basket in the stem and a rubber stopper at the top to secure the @DDave mod stem inside the Apollo glass piece and I got 3 sessions on a full basket on 5. I pulled out and stirred after each session. It feels and tastes like a portable Evo now. I get decent clouds by draw 2 and feel like I'm getting more out of this vape now.

GTAVaper

@GTAVaper anytime. I just stuffed the basket in the stem and a rubber stopper at the top to secure the @DDave mod stem inside the Apollo glass piece and I got 3 sessions on a full basket on 5. I pulled out and stirred after each session. It feels and tastes like a portable Evo now. I get decent clouds by draw 2 and feel like I'm getting more out of this vape now.

Just checked your IG page.....very nice!

I am thinking that not all 19mm glass is created equal with regards to the inner diameter of the glass joint stems as @Vape Dr.'s cracked Milaana stem would demonstrate......however glass stems are cheap from Mountain Glass......and no worries if it is ISO or not for Apollo stem mod usage.

But perhaps it might fit in the male joint side of an RBT stem? I wouldn't want @Vape Dr. to crack another stem trying this .....unless he wants to give it a try with his already cracked stem if he hasn't tossed it already.....even if he prefers the dual screen/Arizer basket screen cap setup.

After seeing @Vape Dr. 's cracked stem I wouldn't have thought that an ELB fits in that side of a 19mm stem.

Actually my initial reply to that post didn't make sense because while on mobile.....I actually didn't see that the ELB was inside of the stem side of the Milaana glass and didn't see the crack.....as a result of a combination of very clean 19mm glass and the small picture on my phone screen.

Looks like the equivalent to an EVO's vapour path now....which probably explains the similar performance.

I am really enjoying the high degree of modability of this vape.

Perhaps after some further testing is posted that perhaps @villekille2 might be willing to order some parts and provide optional stem mods for people to add to their initial Apollo orders?

Last edited:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Just checked your IG page.....very nice!

I didn't realize that an ELB fits in that side of a 19mm stem. Looks like the equivalent to an EVO's vapour path now....which probably explains the similar performance.

I am really enjoying the high degree of modability of this vape.

Perhaps after some further testing is posted that perhaps @villekille2 might be willing to order some parts and provide optional stem mods for people to add to their initial Apollo orders?

Thanks! I really appreciate that. Those baskets fit just perfect and I don't see much leakage and I'm yet to feel any heat around the mouthpiece part. The heat after 3 sessions at 5 only made its way up half way the 19mm stem. I think I'm gonna drop it to 3-4 settings and see what I get.

I think after what everyone has come up with mod/ mouthpiece wise, @villekille2 definitely needs to look at some of these options. Not saying the Apollo is bad in any means as is. But there are some good ideas that have come out of this thread that makes me "try this vape in that vape through this mod" which makes medicating "funner"

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Thanks! I really appreciate that. Those baskets fit just perfect and I don't see much leakage and I'm yet to feel any heat around the mouthpiece part. The heat after 3 sessions at 5 only made its way up half way the 19mm stem. I think I'm gonna drop it to 3-4 settings and see what I get.

I think after what everyone has come up with mod/ mouthpiece wise, @villekille2 definitely needs to look at some of these options. Not saying the Apollo is bad in any means as is. But there are some good ideas that have come out of this thread that makes me "try this vape in that vape through this mod" which makes medicating "funner"
I'm ordering some tubing right now to try out some of these mod options, but I would love to see him get with a glass guy to come up with some new stems. Maybe some wood accessories from ed.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I'm ordering some tubing right now to try out some of these mod options, but I would love to see him get with a glass guy to come up with some new stems. Maybe some wood accessories from ed.

Looking forward to see what ya come up with. Who knows, maybe he's got stuff in the works?

This vape is really baking me with the new mouthpiece setup. The hits are tastier, more controlled (not just a free flow), no more hot mouthpiece, using lower temps from the start, bowls last longer, you freaking name it!

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Coming from a Milaana, I can say this vape has power, almost too much. I have a lot to learn, and I'm hoping to load my Mr. Armstrong and take with me all day. With .3g, and 2 batts, I'm hoping to dial that ability in. It is hot, but I like to keep things real simple, stock if possible, but I can imagine the right stem, wood possibly, as a way to cool. Taste is good, not in Milaana ballpark IMHO, but effect seems to be slamming. Of course I'm concerned about heat, but am willing to learn. My biggest concern in the long run might be product efficiency, any info here (that's one big chamber after playing with MiMi and my UD) would be much appreciated.

GTAVaper

Coming from a Milaana, I can say this vape has power, almost too much. I have a lot to learn, and I'm hoping to load my Mr. Armstrong and take with me all day. With .3g, and 2 batts, I'm hoping to dial that ability in. It is hot, but I like to keep things real simple, stock if possible, but I can imagine the right stem, wood possibly, as a way to cool. Taste is good, not in Milaana ballpark IMHO, but effect seems to be slamming. Of course I'm concerned about heat, but am willing to learn. My biggest concern in the long run might be product efficiency, any info here (that's one big chamber after playing with MiMi and my UD) would be much appreciated.

Hello @Bravesst

I don't have a Milaana yet as it should be shipped this week (or already has been shipped early this week as an email from Ryan last week stated ......in which he apologized for the delayed shipping :o :D) so I won't have a comparison of the vapour profile until my Milaana arrives.

But I am surprised that you rate the Milaana as having tastier vapour as I have had several PM conversations with people who have stated the exact opposite opinion......and I believe that there is a post or two within the Milaana thread (don't think it was posted here) where this was also stated.

Perhaps it is a matter of technique as well? ......and from what I recall from the Milaana thread - you have been obsessive in perfecting your Milaana technique - whereas the Apollo is still new to you?

But until I have some time to play with my new Milaana, I really can't provide any comparisons regarding the vapour taste from personal experience......just what was related to me. But I do remember that when I was using it stock that I did have some initial occurrences of charring and even combustion with the stock setup until I dialed it in.

However, I am happy to hear from you that the vapour quality from the Milaana could be comparable and in the same ball park as the Apollo.

With the stock setup, I did get great taste from the Apollo at low temps.....but with my vape usage temperature stepping into higher temps through water I found that I was able to get much better performance with my Solo stem mod......which I still believe performs better than the 14mm glass mod.....although I also much prefer the cohesive single unit that the 14mm glass mod provides over the Solo stem mod that comes apart.

I will be trying to incorporate both the Solo stem and 14mm/19mm glass into a single cohesive unit mod maybe this weekend, (14mm glass first - until I recieve my Milaana order) or during the Canadian July 1st long weekend that is coming up as described in a prior post of mine. I am really hoping that I will also get my Milaana before the long weekend as well so that I will have that to play with as well during my time off as I am also going to be taking a vacation on the July 4th Monday for an extra-long weekend.

One tip that I can relate to you as to how to get the best taste from your Apollo (stock OR modded stem) is that I highly recommend that you don't insert the herb chamber into the Apollo until AFTER it has gone through the warmup period.

This will eliminate any conductive heating of the herb through the SS chamber walls during the heat up period which will help preserve the low temperature terpenes from being released.....at least until you are ready to start vaping.

Another benefit to a modded stem, 14mm, Solo/Air stem, or 19mm (in increasing diameter of bowl diameter - which directly corresponds to herb volume per equivalent depth of the packed herb) is that you can get much more efficient herb usage with smaller volume loads......and extract further since there is a threshold of required volume in the stock chamber that is required for best performance and smaller loads won't achieve that since they can't be tamped into a little puck upon loading.

You can see this in posts 1042 & 1043 in this thread where I demonstrate how the packed 14mm glass stem mod small load of post 1042 relates to the coverage of the same load within the stock chamber as shown in the picture within post 1043.

A stem mod will also allow you to switch out the spent herb more easily without having to worry about removing the hot stainless steel herb chamber from the side breech since you load and unload the stem through the top of the unit by turning it upside down and sliding it down/up over the modded stem.

@smutman was one of the earliest Apollo owners and had been previously using the Apollo in stock configuration and as you can see from his recent posts that he is now a big fan of his newly modded stem configuration......which you should also be able to create as described in @Vape Dr.'s posts.

Although, if you are using the Milaana stems, then I think that you would want to use the stock RBT screen in the end of the non-male end of the stem, along with an Arizer bowl screen as @Vape Dr. has recommended - rather than an ELB (if you have those).

As you've probably already read in a recent post, the stock Milaana screen has a slightly smaller inner diameter glass stem than the @DDave mod 19mm glass stem and you don't want to be cracking your Milaana stem by trying to insert the ELB into the non-male end of the mouthpiece as @Vape Dr. has shown to have occurred when he tried to make an ELB fit into the end of an RBT stem.

I am very happy to see all the newcomers to "Mission Apollo" as this is a fairly unknown and newcomer vape to the market that IMHO blows away most of the other vapes currently available with it's performance. Since this vape is only available from one location worldwide, it may take some time to gain in popularity (at least in North America) as most people either buy from a B&M vape store or order from large online retailers where they never come in contact with the Apollo as a purchase option.

I hope that with further practice and modding that you will be enjoying your future Apollo mission launches and vape vacations at your own personal "Tranquility Base" :)

:peace::peace::peace:

P.S. Ok, ok......I think that I will be trying to keep my posts short until I have some new mod news and videos of comparative performance of the different mods as I tend to sometimes write huge walls of text :othat not everyone enjoys making their way through:shrug:

Edit:
@Bravesst

I just saw in the Milaana thread that you have an UD.....so if you have the long UD 14mm glass GonG and some 1/2" OD, 3/8" ID silicone tubing then you also have all the materials to make the 14mm stem mod that I have previously posted.....which also has the added benefit of being able to also move the bowl screen location as well for dialing in the performance.

This mod works great and also incorporates the use of the lower portion of the herb chamber which locks into an airtight seal with the rest of the stem .....and the lower herb chamber also locks into the heater unit very well as you can see with your current stock setup of your Apollo......just remember to give the stem a little twist as you mate the two pieces as this small action also helps seat it properly.

2nd Edit:
@smutman

Nope, no word on the Helios.

Although a while back Ville shared a temporary link with me that showed a video of a later version prototype Helios in action.

At that time it didn't have the RGBW Bluetooth controlled LED that I've been pestering him to include with the Helios .....and I don't know if Ville will incorporate this suggestion (so I can have my "disco globe" to break out in a darkened room :lol: ) but the performance was very nice and it really pumped the vapour out very well.

It also had a sort of breathing effect with the LED which was lit (even when not boosted) which looked like the light was pulsating up and down the section of whip closest to the Helios. Which would look even cooler if you had an RGBW LED cycling through various colours while it did this (hint, hint...... @villekille2 :cool: :D)

It has a round base, slightly smaller controls so that it fits within the smaller control panel section (due to the round base design) and used the same bowl as the Venus (tinted version) although Ville also seemed to be open to considering a change to the bowl design.....at least at that time which was a long time ago ......and I have not heard from him lately through PM .....and the last post he made here (occurring after my last PM with him I believe) was to confirm the compatible socket sizes for anyone wanting to find higher wattage alternative halogen bulbs.

If you click on Ville's Venus Apollo Instagram page you will see the Helios in the same configuration that I saw it as the leftmost vape in the row of the last picture posted (last time I checked)

Last edited:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
@smutman was one of the earliest Apollo owners and had been previously using the Apollo in stock configuration and as you can see from his recent posts that he is now a big fan of his newly modded stem configuration......which you should also be able to create as described in @Vape Dr.'s posts.

Very true. I think I might have been the 2nd or 3rd person to receive theirs and basically using it stock (had a long extended 18 mm glass mouthpiece) and enjoyed it that way. After seeing @Vape Dr. and others making their mods, I decided "what the hell" and man I'm glad I did. I'm looking for a good way to use some 14mm pieces I got laying around from other vapes and get them incorporated to see what I can come up with. The race to the next Apollo mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Side note: Any word on the Helios?

Top Bottom