Discontinued The Venus Apollo

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
maybe something with aphrodite (greek goddess of love) or even better freyja/freya/freia (nordic goddess of love)... Valkyrie Vaporizer sounds nice too. i definitely like the goddess aspect more than the planetary

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I am very much open for name suggestions. There is no website, no logo for it or any marketing material yet so name can still be chosen freely. I would be pleased if on this forum we could find a name for it that feels like a mach for it. Maybe people could suggest ideas, and then see from them or make a poll.

Suggestions so far:
To keep the planet theme of the Venus Vaporizer, for this there has been many suggestions:
Venus Pocket
Mars Vaporizer ( some connection between mars and venus)
Mercury Vaporizer (being not native english speaker, i don't know if it sounds something to be worried, I mean vaporizer and mercury mentioned together?
Saturn Vaporizer

Then I've gotten suggetions to follow the mythology theme that someone could see in Venus, and name it Vulcan Vaporizer, but might be bit too close to Volcano.
VAKED
Reminds me so much of the Dugout, VapeOut,
HALO.Haha
I'll vape some more
MotherNature and also a good name. Lol

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I am very much open for name suggestions. There is no website, no logo for it or any marketing material yet so name can still be chosen freely. I would be pleased if on this forum we could find a name for it that feels like a mach for it. Maybe people could suggest ideas, and then see from them or make a poll.

Suggestions so far:
To keep the planet theme of the Venus Vaporizer, for this there has been many suggestions:
Venus Pocket
Mars Vaporizer ( some connection between mars and venus)
Mercury Vaporizer (being not native english speaker, i don't know if it sounds something to be worried, I mean vaporizer and mercury mentioned together?
Saturn Vaporizer

Then I've gotten suggetions to follow the mythology theme that someone could see in Venus, and name it Vulcan Vaporizer, but might be bit too close to Volcano.
VAKED

Ok, my first name suggestions is something that picks up on the Halogen light-based heat:

HELIOS (Titan god of the sun)

Detonator

ok I have a few ideas for names too... Can I have one for Beta testing if I give you a good name to use?

Endor Vapor- Forest Moon Vaporizer

Why is this one good? Here in US many people refer to smoking weed as burning tree's.. And it's made of wood. so

And if Star Wars doesn't like you using there made up word maybe they will sue you and make you more popular? but I doubt they would

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was thinking is a small moon, since it is little. But i can't think of any right now.

I looked up Venus moons for this purpose, and discovered it and mercury both have none! But yes mercury vaporizer could be risky sounding...

I like going with Aphrodite since its sounds super classy (matching wood) so they are both names for lovely halogen vapor goddesses...

Helios is pretty decent too, but how about Apollo instead actually? God of sun, light, truth, prophecy, knowledge, healing, music, poetry, art, etc?! Goes great with the herbs...

TNT_error

@Shit Snacks i did the very same thing haha. Not only did I not find a cool name, I also did not know those planets didn't have moons. Learn something everyday haha

I don't know mythology so I'm just going to say something that sounds cool. The Stratos vaporizer eh?

Edit: or Nebula Vape

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hey @villekille2 :)

I think this could go 'SuperNova' & outshine the entire galaxy! :cool:

:peace:

EDIT - D'oh! Sorry @villekille2 - I thought it sounded a bit familiar. SuperNova vaporizer already exists :\ My apologies.

So along the same lines I'm thinking 'BrightStar' is pretty well suited.

Or how about 'The Aurora' as in Aurora Borealis - the scientific name for the Northern Lights . . . . ? It would certainly fit in with it's home country of Finland :)

:peace:

Last edited:

namasteIII

Hate to derail us for the very important name decision so please do not let this post stop that, however I have a question about the unit. Could you give us size, measurements, or if you would preffer just compare it to some common items we most likely have seen. Just trying to get an idea of what kind of portable this will be (cordless home vape or truly portable).

villekille2

Manufacturer
topcompare.jpg

vapeegg.jpg

here is a comparison with the most basic usb mouse, and a normal sized egg, and also a hand. And this unit has back plate without air intake hole as I was comparing which one would be a better solution.

namasteIII

Thanks, looks medium sized, defiantly will fit in a pocket but not so much in the hand. An in between size of the mighty and the crafty if I where to compare it to vapes. Anyway on the design end to make it smaller, maybe a size similar to the crafty?

namasteIII,
Reactions: NickDlow

friedrich

Little-Known Member
vapeegg.jpg

here is a comparison with the most basic usb mouse, and a normal sized egg, and also a hand. And this unit has back plate without air intake hole as I was comparing which one would be a better solution.

I'm still kinda confused on how you use this... where do you put the herbs?
Does the mouthpiece happen to fit into a 14 or 18mm joint?

villekille2

Manufacturer
The Herb goes in the SS canister thing u see in the opening in the side.

@villekille2 with the herb canisters be sold separately? I like the idea of prepacked loads.
Yes, these herb chambers are available, I know some people wish to have another one and it's good also if you happen to lose one, you still have another.

And of course any spare part that might be necessary we will have. I think glass tube is something that will be damaged someday for some people, for example to drop on asphalt so that it will hit the ground first but replacing it's very simple. And being thick glass in a circle shape it is surprisingly strong and I hammered one which was placed in the vaporizer and yes it got a crack but since that the crack has not proceeded and tube has stayed completely usable.

Last edited by a moderator:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Thor

or maybe Thor's hammer

or VaporHammer....(VaporHummer!) Forge of vapors

PPN,

°k

The sound of vapor
The Sif (for Nordic mythology) or the Pock (for short), but is it really that pocketable? Portable yes but pocketable?

Top Bottom