1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The use of PTFE

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by dannydroid, Apr 17, 2018.

  1. dannydroid

    dannydroid Google Nazi

    From what I understand, Teflon is the brand name for chemical compound Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).

    This thread was originally meant for the use of "Teflon" in the Boundless Tera, which could hit 500F which was above what was deemed safe for "normal" Teflon.

    Boundless then replied saying it was "Teflon AF 2600" (which I couldn't find information on, only AF 2400), and this is kind of what the threads turned into, a side discussion about the Tera.
    buckhakeesah likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors