• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Trippy Stix

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Probably the constancy of syrup maybe a tad thicker. I was told my ego had a low resistance atomizer FWIW. And the hash came from the dispensary they sold replacement hash carts there also. Thanks for your feed back vapor spot

Puff

Puffers,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
SF Giant said:
Puffers said:
Ok so today I popped out the tank and noticed none of the hash was really at the bottom of the tank. So I warmed the pen up against my truck vent. Melted all the concentrate down into the tank and now the metal taste is gone and it's hitting much quicker. Buddy also remarked that he could smell what it was this time but that was right next to me in the truck with the windows rolled up. I dont know if the trippy stix is a knock off ego-t or rebranded but i am pretty sure mines a real ego-t and not a fake. Anyway thanks for the input vapor spot it's working much better now that I know it was dry hitting.
You should post some pictures of the inside of the chamber/atomizer, inquiring minds want to know.
My computer is jacked up might be able to do one tomorrow. But its like TVS described it's a spike with a slit on each side for airflow. Looks like a standard Joyetech ego-t type b from what I have compared to online, mines marked as such also though and not trippy stix

Puff

Edit:sorry for back to back posts

Puffers,

theVaporSpot

Retailer
This is an eGo-T clone with a Low resistance B atty... an electronic cigarette.
order 500 of the cheaper knockoffs and they'll put any logo you want
nothing new, just an electronic cigarette being abused and misused...
those $15 attys will end up being cost prohibitive with that gummy stuff.

PASS

theVaporSpot,
darkrom said:
No longer interested in ghetto smokers lol.

Lol i agree. Lets stop posting in this thread so it can eventually die off. The trippy stix is not deserving of a thread here on FC. :2c:

VaporBoxed,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Ok so I picked up a cartomizer/drip tip for the ego-t loaded with hash oil and WOW. If the vapor production of the ego was a Honda the drip tip makes it a freakin race car. The cloud that this put out was like a nail hit. I am now satisfied with my new portable. It's a beast

Puff

Puffers,

llexander

I have a real trippy stix and I love it. No it isn't designed to work with herb/flower, but you can use whatever hash oil or wax you want. I usually make mine because its easy, but lots of places sell it. When I'm away from home and can't take my volcano with me I love having the trippy stix. I use it mostly on the go, because its so portable and discreet. I have had and used other vape pens and ecigs, but none of them have worked as well for me. It takes like 8 hrs to charge which is the only downside, but as long as you get two batteries you should never have to stop puffin. My battery lasts for really long time though, I use it every day probably 10-20 hits a day depending how much I'm away from the volcano, and so I can use a single battery for about 10days. It really depends on how much you use it and how long you hold the button each time. The other part that is nice is that it rips hard with huge tasty clouds of hash vapor. I only need a couple puffs to feel loaded. Being able to take it with me everywhere and not having to worry about where I can smoke or about people noticing has made my life so much better. I have major anxiety and appetite issues and I can't count the number of times the trippy stix has saved me. It allows me to leave the house more and be hungry when its time to eat. I can now be around family or others who don't medicate and not have to stress about keeping myself medicated without anyone knowing.

llexander,

llexander

Has that happened to you? I have been using mine daily for about a month and haven't had the slightest sign plastic melting. Mine has been working strong and doesn't taste like plastic at all.

llexander,

treeman

does this unit work with any kind of hash like regular brick hash?
I don't think so, pretty sure it exclusively does concentrates like butane extracts and stuff, hash's that fully melt when heated.

treeman,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
No pen vape tech will work with brick, bubble, pressed hashes etc they have too much plant matter and will burn the heater up

Puffers,

OF

No pen vape tech will work with brick, bubble, pressed hashes etc they have too much plant matter and will burn the heater up

Well, except for Revolution/DART of course....

But then again it was designed to vape concentrates, not cobbled up from e-cig stuff. When you foul it up, soak it in ISO or boil it in water to make it fresh again.

OF

OF,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Well, except for Revolution/DART of course....

But then again it was designed to vape concentrates, not cobbled up from e-cig stuff. When you foul it up, soak it in ISO or boil it in water to make it fresh again.

OF

You are of course correct OF I meant to go back and edit my my post to say "conventional e-cig tech"

Puffers,
Reactions: OF

jhpfunk

Any other reports? Looking for something to only vape hash and travel with.

jhpfunk,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
What kind? If it's pressed or bubble hash and your looking for a pen vape system the dart is what you want most likely. If you mean oils then options broaden a bit...

Puffers,
Reactions: OF

Tweek

Dart doesn't really handle the hard hash that well at all. Tends to gunk it up in my opinion. You could try to soften and break it up, but yeah, it's messy I find. I'd stick to more fluid materials in a dart.

Tweek,

jhpfunk

What device would be better? I just looked up the dart. I've love to find something smaller and more stealth. Does that exist? Gpen? This type of vaping is new to me.

jhpfunk,

Tweek

Are hard hashes the only material you are looking at vaporizing? What is your budget?

Tweek,

jhpfunk

Only hash. I don't really dabble in oils, waxes and concentrates too often. I'd like something super stealth that I can vape hash as a flower alternative from time to time....and maybe take to Mexico with me next week. I have a Volcano, a pax and a host of other vapes that no longer make he cut. You seem to be in the same boat with a like mind. I mostly vape herbs. Like to be at around $100. Would spend less if it's something that's cheap enough to leave in mexico if it gets soiled. Would pay more if it's something I can clean in Mexico and bring back. The small pen/ecig sized vapes seem appealing. The ones that look like small vibrators not so much. Thanks Tweek.

jhpfunk,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I don't know of a pen vape platform that handles hash like that easily. The dart Is capable but like tweek said it can be a pita with regular cleanings needed. The cera looks IMO the most promising for portable usage of hash but it's not available to be in your possesion next week or what your looking for aesthetically it sounds like lol

jhpfunk

Thanks Puffers. Digging in, it doesn't look like there's a good solution. It might just be cheap small glass pipe and lighter. Was hoping that there was something out there that was a good middle ground.

jhpfunk,
Reactions: Tweek

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
The Hercules attachment for the persei may be feasible but right now they got some kinks to work out IMO. It's also bigger then a pen vape that you got in mind too.

Puffers,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom