The Trippy Stix

watermark_medium.gif

"The World's First NO Cartridge Required Vaporizer"

The Trippy Stix
is the purest way to vaporize
what you want... when you want!

This vaporizer stands out from others that have been out in the past for the simple fact; you can vaporize what you choose, not what you are given within a cartridge.

The way The Trippy Stix works is real simple, you pull off your Trippy Tip and insert what you are vaporizing into the Vapor Chamber place the Trippy Tip back on to the Vapor Chamber press the button and enjoy the magic!

There is a locking mechanism on The Trippy Stix to prevent any unwanted vaporizing. You also get 800 puffs off of a full charge, so if youre a real hard hitter we can say 400 puffs.

video of it in use

The retail price is $120

VaporBoxed,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Just bought the XL one. Today was boring, now it was worth it.

Hope to post a review soon!

BUT...It's not going in my sig until I can confirm some things (doesn't combust, tastes ok etc).

Thanks VaporBoxed!

sessnet,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Does this thing work with flowers or concentrates? Can't seem to find any info besides fill it with whatever you want.

Gonzo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Gonzo said:
Does this thing work with flowers or concentrates? Can't seem to find any info besides fill it with whatever you want.
+1
And what is battery life and how long it takes to charge ? Airpath ?
Has anyone invited them to join ?

Abysmal Vapor,

ctk2011

This thing looks JUST LIKE a 510 ego. I'm more skeptical after the whole AR thing turned into an epipe, but hoping this one turns out different.

Thanks for taking plunge Sessnet - I'm eagerly awaiting your findings :D.

ctk2011,
Reactions: OF

Peloton

Vapes Hard
ctk2011 said:
This thing looks JUST LIKE a 510 ego..

My first thought exactly. But, that is not necessarily a bad thing. Im anxious to see what members here at FC have to say about its usage. I hope it works as great as it seems to in that video, but we all know how those sponsored usage videos can go... :lol:

Peloton,

ctk2011

Peloton said:
ctk2011 said:
This thing looks JUST LIKE a 510 ego..

My first thought exactly. But, that is not necessarily a bad thing....

100% agreed. If it turns out to work as advertised, it might just be one of the most stealthy vapes around.

ctk2011,

weedemon

enthusiast
looks impressive indeed! was a little difficult to understand though. looks to me like a concentrate only vape, probably not for herbs.

very nice clouds in the video though! :)

@VaporBoxed, your avatar should say vape researcher/explorer or something over it!

weedemon,

Kaptan

I will hold off on purchasing till after TheVaporSpot posts a consultation review. :ko:

So far looks good, but....so did AR.

Kaptan,

SD_haze

This is kind of confusing, is this a completely different vaporizer/company than the trippy STICK, where they glycerin is used instead of pure hash?

Trippy "STIX" sounds like multiple vaporizers, kind of an odd name.

SD_haze,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yeah, I was confused by that, too. When I saw the name of the unit I had thought "ah, I've already seen the Trippy Stick..." What will be next? Trippy Styx? I have already had trippy treats edibles, so confustion reigns supreme. :/

Stu,

Pcpvapors

The website says you can insert whatever you wish to vaporize but in the videos it's just showing hash, if it does do flowers I will certainly give it a whirl.

Pcpvapors,

Foster

This has caught my interest. This could possibly be the e-cig type herb vaporizer that i have been looking for!

I hope hope hope this is better than AR

Foster,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Not to be seriously hatin' on the video right now.....BUT

its not an odd name its a STUPID one! "trippy stick dawg" yeah that just sounds fucking retarded, how old are we 14? Yeah nice marketing, lets just name it the same thing as another portable vape but a few different letters, but nah this one is DIFFERENT "NO CARTRIDGE DAWG! DA FIRZ ONE!" when did cartridges become a downside? "PUT WHAT YOU WANT DAWG" i put whatever bho i want in my carts, and whatever herb i want in every chamber of every vape ive ever used besides an atmos cartridge....wow big deal.

BUT BESIDES THE POINT

Thank you ssesnet! you're awesome im seriously considering trying one out for that price point.... Im allowed to hate on the video.... cause i plan on getting one, maybe :brow: I like the product, HATE THE NAME!

Xchadb,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Ill go out on a limb and predict that this thing will suck, hope im wrong but i somehow doubt it

SF Giant,

ctweips

If it turns out being a legitimate vaporizer, i shall indeed be very interested. Especially with that kind of price and battery life (assuming the life is even somewhere in the ballpark of where they say it is.)

ctweips,
Top Bottom