• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Toasty Top

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
There are a few options for GonG stems. A 14mm GonG fitting will accept a thread-on SS roasting tip using a silicone sleeve. An all glass roasting tube (14mm GonG) will accept a slide-in or dimple style SS roasting tip using a silicone sleeve. The slide-in or dimple style tips will have better air flow than the thread-on style.
I can also do any of those three SS roasting tips in a 14mm or 18mm WonG or PonG. I just need to get some larger diameter poly rod for the PonGs.

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
I can make a WonG with a stainless steel roasting tip that will work in both the TT and HI. Here is a photo of an 18mm one I made with a glass roasting tip for the HI.

osagewong.jpg

Ace.357

The slide-in or dimple style roasting tip WonG would be perfect. I'm currently using the poly turbo tube hooked up to a glass connector I had lying around.
v3d3pj.jpg

Can't wait to try the WonG :)

Ace.357,
Reactions: TV

PurpleDazed

I can make a WonG with a stainless steel roasting tip that will work in both the TT and HI. Here is a photo of an 18mm one I made with a glass roasting tip for the HI.

osagewong.jpg

Wow A WonG! TV you da man! Always coming up with new and inovative items. Well I am still ejoying both my TT and RocZap and that 18MM GonG I got from you I modifyed the tip with the tip I had gotten for a Tootie. Still going strong!

PurpleDazed,
Reactions: Vitolo

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks PurpleDazed. Glad to hear everything is still working well. I'm planning to make some WonG's with stainless steel roasting tips for use in the TT, HI, and CRZ when I get the shop set back up again.

Great mod to the glass connector Ace.357. I enjoy using the Turbo Tubes with the TT. There is just enough of the center tube sticking out for the Turbo Tube to snap onto. Really improves the airflow over the stainless steel tips.

Alan,
Reactions: Vitolo

gvape

osagewong.jpg

Wowwwww

Yea.... That looks awesome. Would love to get one of these when your shop is back up.

gvape,
Reactions: Alan

u bwade wunner

It still rubs aching knots in old crippled muscles, and softens the "edge" on a rough day as it makes my environment smell sweet.
Long May it do that.many more adventures to be experienced along the way with the TT.happy to see a new shot of your'e TT.I often enjoy the sounds and the athmosphere in that special TT movie you shot.One of two,i believe.such a special vape indeed.Thank You.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I can't answer for mom.
If I am using the TT, then I am using the Beeswax also.
To spend time with the TT is to love it....
and you will if spending more than 10 minutes with your top get the urge to wax it.. as it is therapeutic as well~

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
How often do you put the beeswax on momofthegoons?
I must admit, I used to put the beeswax on more often. I've been using the TT for aromatherapy lately and haven't been handling it as much (as I should). When I use my log vapes as daily drivers, I often will wax them a couple times a week. There's something really soothing about the process. And, it makes the wood look it's best. :tup:

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Thanks mom. I liked using the Ricks wax to treat my MZ with, it has a sweet lemon smell and like u said it makes the wood really shine. Can one over treat it where it would eventually make its way to the inside wonder?

BUZZHEAD,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I highly doubt that. Just avoid the heat port area when applying. I've found wood loves the stuff and acts more like a sponge. At the point it stops absorbing (during application) you can just wipe off the excess. I've never found the need to do that though.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

Vitolo

Vaporist
ZaPolish goes on smooth. Very easy and even. It was a blend of natural wax and oil. In the end, Zapville only supplied pure Beeswax (unscented).
The pure Beeswax beads that go with your TT are a bit more effort to apply... but an effort that is rewarded in many ways~

Vitolo,
Reactions: Alan

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Could one use the beeswax beads, melt it some and add a lemon oil to it. Rick might even give me the recipe for ZaPolish u think?

BUZZHEAD,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I would move on that cautiously.
you do not know if the tiny amount added is pure essential oil...
and the amount of mineral oil is still unknown.
Rick may share his recipe, but you can experiment with blends, and apply them to a different piece of smooth wood to test the blends

Vitolo,

Ace.357

Ed's bomb ass butter gets my top all nice n' shiny. Smells good too :)
fel0mr.jpg

Thanks for the cotton ball tip in the aromatherapy cup Alan! Works really well and the scent seems to last a bit longer too :tup:

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks gvape. Send me an email. I'm able to make a few things yet.

BUZZHEAD - That black walnut may still be my favorite TT. It really demonstrated that heat flows in the direction of the wood grain.

mom - Don't let your poor TT feel neglected. Give it some beeswax love. :buzz: :love:

Vitolo - Glad to hear the TT is still rewarding you. They are so nice to hold. Tough to put one down once you pick it up.

Ace.357 - Thanks for posting the photo. It looks almost as shiny as Ed's wood stem. Glad to be able to pass on a great tip I learned here on FC. Such a helpful community. I will be including cotton in all of my aromatherapy cups now.

Still thinking more about the beeswax application. I would like to create a blend of beeswax and some oil (possibly coconut) that can also be used as lip balm or skin protection. Would love to have it dispense from a lip balm tube. I would include a silicone ring to prevent twisting in your pocket which can jamb the balm into the cap.

siliconearomacapring.jpg

Top Bottom