1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Pen The Sutra Pen Vape

Discussion in 'Thread Candidates' started by poonman, Sep 1, 2013.

1. poonman

poonman Well-Known Member

This is a new one , I believe .
    Has anyone tried or beta tested this one ?

[​IMG]

here's the link

http://dtsvape.com/
  2. SameOldTim

SameOldTim Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim' Manufacturer

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Its been a long time coming for me to have my own thing going, this was the right time and place for it. :)

The Sutra is pretty nice, Ive been using mine for a while and havnt had any problems with it. There are a few add-ons im going to pickup to try out to see if they are worth offering for the Sutra as well.

Try code 'SUTRA10' ;)

Cheers,
    Tim

mod note: Moved to appropriate thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
  3. SiDankies

SiDankies Well-Known Member

Same thing as like a cloud or mini g pen
    bakedvapereviews likes this.
  4. jdee

jdee Well-Known Member

Would like a better picture of the cup,coil for the halo 510 titanium dome attachement, because it looks one step closer to what would be ideal for me, which is a 510 threaded titanium heating element for oil, or at the very least something that is USER rebuildable. resistance wire is cheap and ekowool can be torched clean and re-used.

PLEASE..510 threaded rebuildable oil atomizer that works as well with shatter as it does with pure gold.
  5. SameOldTim

For anyone wondering, the Sutra is very similar to some other "Elips" style pens, it uses an oval snap connection for the core instead of threads. While this allows the cart to "pop" off the battery, it also prevents damage to the core by allowing it to pop off under high stress scenarios.

There are also 2 additional carts for the Sutra, one that acts as a tank for Essential Oils and one that simulates a Titanium nail in a dome.

The sutra is not trying to be a "one of a kind" vape, It works well and is affordable and those are two things people really want.

Ill get some pictures of a new cart when i get my next batch in, next week some time.

Cheers,
    Tim
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
    Vapingaway818, Darb and poonman like this.
  6. Darb

Darb Well-Known Member

Are theses items available to Canada? I tried to order but only shipping option was for USA.
  7. 2clicker

2clicker for your health

hey Tim, how well do those Halo 510 Titanium Domes work? do they work with shatter?

those little glass dome attys are popping up all over the place, but i love that the Halo is titanium coil/nail and that its replaceable. i would like to see more pics of the coils. can they be cleaned?
    poonman and Darb like this.
  8. SameOldTim

Hm... Let me take a look to see how to add international shipping.. ill get back to you on that.

Yea the Ti dome works well with shatter, it basically works with all concentrates that are waxy to glassy, the thinner oily concentrates would be better with the standard Cart or the tank.

Ill try to get some more pictures up this week. They typically arent cleaned, rather replaced with a new cart.

Cheers,
    Tim
  9. 2clicker

2clicker for your health

i didnt see replacement coils on the site... i assume they will be available?
  10. Vapingaway818

Vapingaway818 Member

Been lookin for a new vape pen. My g pen has expired n been needing a replacement. How well is the performance on the sutra? I like the halo cart.
  11. 2clicker

2clicker for your health

not sure if tim will see this but figured i would post again anyway...

looking to get a Halo and some extra coils
  12. Legamre

Legamre Member

Hello guys I just got a Sutra vaporizer, and I really like it. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips on using it.
  13. darkrom

darkrom Great Scott!

Wait, Tim...is this your new vape?

I'm a bit confused from this thread. That would be really cool!

The shop and products pages aren't loading for me.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors