• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Summit by Vapium (Formerly MARK 1)

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations everyone,

Any specific information relative to this top-of-bowl feature illustrated right below?

2afzprn.jpg

:peace:

Egzoset,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
They were intended to be launched Mid-September, I'm guessing they will be later than intended.

paytonpenn,

TNT_error

The website hasn't been updated, and you can't see anything on the page. They say fall 2014, so hopefully they'll stay on track

TNT_error,

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
While reading a super-questionable article about the 5 vapes ranked for 'science' (??) on SuperCompressor, I stumbled on the Vapium Summit, which I completely forgot about, but apparently its been released. Anyone? Bueller?

I checked all the top sites but only found it on the manufacturers site, but its showing out of stock. Hopefully soon!

Edit: Found it on VapeWorld too, but also out of stock. wtf

Summit_Angle_2445_2.png

Last edited:

TNT_error

That's great that they finally launched their website. With all the new vapes coming out, this one seems a little outdated imo. But at 140, it looks good. 250 grams is heavy for a portable though

TNT_error,

TNT_error

i agree. IMO it seems targeted to a outdoor sport demographic like a snowboarder etc. Looks like it has a really strong grip to it

TNT_error,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
i agree. IMO it seems targeted to a outdoor sport demographic like a snowboarder etc. Looks like it has a really strong grip to it

Also seems to have a lanyard attachment, I sorta like the design...if it wasn't for the grasshopper I would consider it when I move to Colorado....like the dark green one.

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
Looks like it only weighs 88g, that's more appropriate for a portable. This isn't coming from the manufacturers site, so how accurate this is is still in question, but makes more sense than 250g.

Vapetologist,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

BuzzDanklin

11005176_844301548959394_1806141809_n.jpg

Salutations everyone, Any specific information relative to this top-of-bowl feature illustrated right below?:peace:

It looks to be a heat resistant plastic of some sort. The texture it has feels similar to the outside of the volcano solid valve filling chamber.

I am currently doing burn-offs, it has some china funk smell/taste like my flowermates

BuzzDanklin

@Madcap79 Give me a little bit more time with it before I give a full review. It definitely has some things I like and I also do have two complaints so far.

I emailed my complaints to Vapium, and I got a very fast and thorough response. They seem very eager to fix any issues and continue improving. I got a good vibe from them for what its worth.

My complains are the bowl cap addressed earlier in this thread, it reminds me a bit of the Original Haze model, where the Plastic lid just didnt vape as evenly at the top (but once they switched to SS it greatly improved). They said they are looking into various new material options for the bowl cap. My other complaint is the rubber cover for the usb port. It does not stay in place well enough in my opinion, they said they are considering a design change to attach it to the unit (I assume similar to the Arizer Air charge port cover)

They also updated me on what the Bowl cap material currently is:

"presently, the material we are using is called Torlon, its a space grade material that
doesn't off-gas and shouldn't give off taste through its operating range of
over 500'F."

olivianewtonjohn

I saw the review too and was impressed by the cloud production and his really high score (which I attribute to the cost and portability).
I dont see the draw personally when other devices arent much more. I dont put much faith in his scores personally.

This review shows the size against arizer air a device that can be found for $8-$20 more

@4:15

My reasoning going off of the review:
Better build quality, more convection, swappable battery, easier to clean, id guess even better flavor and even better efficiency, 2 year warranty, known company, etc. Only benefit I can see over the air is its smaller size

But maybe it will be less $ later on

Last edited:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
I consider the Air conduction. Why do you think the Air is more efficient and has better flavor? People may want this as a cheaper, more maintenance friendly Pax. Plus, no glass to break. I have an Air and think it's awesome but I also think this vape has some promise. It could surely take the place of my Pax(s).

olivianewtonjohn

I consider the Air conduction. Why do you think the Air is more efficient and has better flavor? People may want this as a cheaper, more maintenance friendly Pax. Plus, no glass to break. I have an Air and think it's awesome but I also think this vape has some promise. It could surely take the place of my Pax(s).
This is based on my experience of arizer air vs IMAG+ and against herbstick deluxe. I dont know the reason but the arizer is WAY more efficient. Less efficient compared to my enano but pretty good for a portable IMO. And flavor wise, it has the best flavor I have had from any vaporizer. Maybe my enano technique isnt very good (still new to me) but flavor wise air is top dog for me; its pretty close to a brand new volcano bag starting at very low temperatures.

Last edited:
Top Bottom