Discontinued The Sublimator

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
Hey brother :rockon: I am pretty sure there was mention of an international unit dropping late July.

I have to hold myself back so hard to wait and not order a 110 V and get a stepdown.... I know I wouldn't be happy with it... or did they make impoved stepdown converters copmpared to 20 years ago

feels like I ruminate on Sublimator thoughts rather then weed mash ... :mental:

mooooo

Edit: typing

vakedcow,
Reactions: Tweek

Jazzah

Ok, order placed!
Blaze glass stemless bent neck disc perc tube and Apollo adapt-a-bong.

Hilarious, I ordered the exact same bong yesterday, the blue one, to go with my sublimator. I was thinking the herborizer and mobius should stay at home 'cuz to breakable and expensive. Since that blaze looks quite sturdy and seems to have a nice and stable base + the fact that the sublimator is metal, seems like a good travel, bring to friends combo. Anxiously waiting for the first reviews, I live in Belgium so it 'll be a while before mine arrives. I really hope step down converters won't fuck my new toy up as I clearly didn't have the patience, nor the electrical knowledge as some others on the forum. Fingers crossed 'Chang' had some amazing noodles and a relaxing BJ that day.

Tweek

These are made in Montreal (I think), so it would be more along the lines of...I hope that Enrico grabbed himself a good sized Montreal smoked meat sandwich to go, followed by a fat hit off the sublimator. :smug: Poutine and a steamie is a valid choice as well.

JLG

Does anyone found awkward that the Sublimator is fully covered with steel and directly powered by 120 Volts AC current ?

Does the security of the product have been tested and aprouved by an independant agency ?

I really don't want to make people worried or ruin the enthousiasm but these questions bugs me.
I really want everyone safe whatever happens (water splash, wire desoldered...).

Otherwise, the product look promising... can't wait to read your feedback :)

JLG,

Tweek

So why do the girls have space pants? :D

Yikes...good thing I buy cheap ass glass. I can see that happening to me. :smug:

Tweek,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
It would be nice to know, did that broken glass pic above happen due to a drop, or did the glass get too hot and break?

I'm sure they just tried to remove it too fast and pulled it out improperly, thus causing the break. Stuck joints are no joke. :uhoh:

VaporEyes,
Reactions: smokum

jambandphan03

in flavor country
^^ keep a low end piece around for such occasions of a questionable visitor, or just make sure they are supervised or assisted. I've been trying to decide which glass should be my main driver, looks like that broken piece from above^^ is roughly the same size as the showerhead Lev bubbler I have, so maybe a bit too small. I have the cracked GBD FC bub (no logo) that has more weight and size to it, should work great, as well as the return of my fixed lil'mona soon (hoping it gets back to me in one piece) which will be interesting to try after it being gone for so long. I'm getting quite the damaged glass collection over here. :lol:

in any case, I imagine it will be good to have as solid of a piece under the Sub as possible.

I am curious to see how it behaves in water vs no water. I sure like making those bubbles stack.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
looks like someone has it hooked up my Ion in there!

I don't think that is an Ion. The mouthpiece sits too low on the body and is not flared. Looks like it will have no trouble fitting the Ion though, I hope.

In this video, you can get a better look at that screen he is using, and the inside of the Sublimator.

Edit: Is that burn mark on his arm from the Sublimator?

Tweek

I so hope I get a shipping notice today. I am down to my last couple of nugs and I have been holding onto them...don't think they will last another day :razz:

Tweek,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
.....In this video, you can get a better look at that screen he is using, and the inside of the Sublimator.

exactly like an Iolite screen... seems like an awesome screen to use in that.. hopefully they use that screen.. i know they said they will be using a more permanent screen.. maybe just that w/ a c-clip like in the Iolite??

Buildozer,
Top Bottom