• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Steampunk Vaporizer, ornate wooden whip vape

Found this on Etsy, I'll just copy n paste:
"present to you the Advanced Herbal Matter Diffuser, Steampunk Vaporizer!
Made from Black Walnut, Eastern Hard Maple, and Purpleheart woods.
Featuring custom brass etched faceplate, custom "Thin Gypsy Thief" brand logo plate, custom gauge dial, and gold control knob.
The vaporizer also features a removable drawer constructed from Black Walnut and Eastern Maple and lined with black velvet. Rare earth magnets keep the drawer in place while shut.
This custom vaporizer is in perfect working order and has never been used (save to test the heating element and temperature control). This is a non-convection whip-style vaporizer, allowing you to more accurately control the amount of herbal mixture or tobacco that you use during your session.
Also comes with some extra screens and a metal stir stick for poking around with. Vaporizer ships with detailed instructions for safe operation. "

Yours for 1500 dollars. It is pretty, though. It appears to use the V tower handkit.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70804425/steampunk-vaporizer-advanced-herbal?ref=v1_other_2
il_fullxfull.230471677.jpg

charliedontsurf,

SD_haze

Oh yeah I saw this a few weeks back.

I had just vaped a bunch of BHO so I wanted to post it here but didnt have the capacity to :lol:

Definitely a beauty.

SD_haze,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
Huh. That would be awesome without that ridiculous cutout in the middle. It looks half swamp thing, half hulk. Ruins the aesthetic.
But if it's a custom option you could do something cool like an old engine schematic or something.

Orestes,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
I contacted the artist and he replied that it's based around the "Vapor Tower," and i noticed the gorilla, city and state as well as some of the wording can be customized.

man, i was so sweating it would be some $35 job off ebay, what a relief!

VWFringe,
Top Bottom