• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Stealth Hybrid

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Came across this guy today. It claims to be able to vape herb, oil and has a special juice to add to oils that they claims makes them odorless.

http://www.thestealthhybrid.com/

Here's a site exerpt:

The Stealth Hybrid Vaporizer does it ALL! It's sleek, portable, temperature controlled, battery powered and is interchangeable from dry herbs to oils. Use the brand new Stealth-Oil vaporizing concept and smoke with an UNDETECTABLE SMELL. That's right!!! Vaporize herb without the noticeably potent smell. This means when you use the Stealth-Oil technology you can vaporize your herb-oils virtually anywhere without people noticing!!! This is all possible by mixing your herb-oils with Stealth Juice, an all natural mixing agent made of natural flavors and aromas that specially blends with the smell and taste of oils. Stealth Juice makes oils taste like high quality herbs and then masks the potent smell that herbs let out! REVOLUTIONARY and AVAILABLE NOW!!
3 in 1 Vaporizer Does:
  • Dry Herbs - Vaporize with traditional ground up dry herbs!
  • Pure Herb Oils - Vaporize with pure oil potency!
  • Stealth Oils - Vaporize with UNDETECTABLE SMELL! . (Combination of Stealth Juice & herb oil)

-Watch Video on How To Use Your Vaporizer-

Kinda reminds me of the persei but it has some unique characteristics like a LCD screen and the stealth juice. What do you guys think? To be honest I'm not sure what I think of that stealth juice untill I find out exactly what is in it.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Interesting, the LCD is a voltage meter . . . cool find Centi :tup:

how-it-works_3_grande.png

u bwade wunner

thanks centizen:tup:

kinda looks like a lavatube vv mod with possibly a 510 connection and could run easily at 3- 3.7v on 2 x 18650 mod maybe.i wonder can you just buy the herb cart?. I guess its similar in design to an iolite in that it heats a central pin and the voltage and timed button press would control temps.I can t see it having a thermostat built in.

site appears down in my neck of the woods.can t open any of the links.404 error

These ecig mods kick out some power..I can go two days on ejuice with a double 18650 VV set up before i recharge.so for $79 or less if you hunt about I could be running a new VV lavatube or variant 3-3.7v with a $65 herb cart and have sweet clouds for hours at a time and thats chugging away on the thing.interesting.Need to find out if its 510 connection.the crossover to ecig tech is slowly happening.exciting stuff.

edit vvThanks T-dub vv $65 herb cart sounds promising

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
i wonder can you just buy the herb cart?

I just realized they use the same web template as ThermoVape, and ONE 18650 3.7v 800mAh Battery :) They say it takes 2 hours to charge in the battery charging video.

Dry Herb Attachment
The Stealth Hybrid Company
$65.00
← Continue Shopping
Not only does this amazing hybrid vaporizer do oils, but it also vaporizes ground up dry herbs. The question we get asked the most is does it actually vaporize the herbs? So many devices claim to be vaporizers, but in reality they will burn your herbs to ash. The Stealth Hybrid is actual vaporizing technology that finishes with a darkened by-product and not ash. Just use the voltage controls to control your temperature.

Hmmmm . . . :\

Voltage_Temperature_Guide_for_Vaporizer_grande.png

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
They pulled the main page but the subs are still open :evil:

Warranty & Disclaimer

TheStealthHybrid.com's Guarantee and Warranty 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Everything purchased from TheStealthHybrid.com comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. We cannot reimburse Herbal Juice. If you purchased a Stealth Hybrid product and it was not from TheStealthHybrid.com, then read the Guarantees & Warranties Policy under the Stealth Hybrid Retailers Section.
30 Day Limited Warranty
TheStealthHybrid.com offers a 30 day replacement warranty from the date of purchase against defects only on all materials. The warranty will be considered void if the product has been tampered with in any way, has been used with parts other than those sold and supplied by Stealth Hybrid Vaporizer, is damaged through improper use, normal wear and tear, acts of GOD, negligence or abuse. Please return defective items only to us. Include a full description of the defect along with your return address, telephone number, and legible proof of purchase. We are not responsible for damage or loss incurred as a result of postal handling. This Limited Warranty gives the original purchaser specific limited rights, in addition to those rights under applicable local law.

Stealth Hybrid Retailer’s Policy
If you did not purchase Stealth Hybrid Vaporizer product from TheStealthHybrid.com, then the products guarantee is followed by the store’s policy, where you purchased from

Stealth_Hybrid_Oil_Herb_Best_Portable_Vaporizer_Kit.jpg

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I see a vtube stainless steel with a modded atmos raw on top, using thermovape's website template(assuming it belongs to one company and not an available template) also the tub case appears to be what the T1 thermovape kit's come in minus screw top, and a re labeled ecig case. I woudn't trust them as far as I could throw them :2c: but what do I know

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
curious to know the specs on the "pure oil cart" the site is back up, heres an excerpt from the oil cart: Use the Pure Oil Attachment for a more traditional way to smoke your herb oils. Just heat up your pure herb oils and inject it into the Pure Oil Attachment. Use any type of thick, non-runny herb oils with this attachment. The Pure Oil Attachment will hold .5grams to 1gram of herb oil at one time and you can get up to 2-3 refills, before needing to be replaced. Boil in water for 10 minutes before refilling with another gram of herb oil.

kushcabbage,

weedemon

enthusiast
*sits on the fence and watches this one from a distance... we will see :p

stealth juice sound frightening to me... let's hear whats in it.

weedemon,
Reactions: CentiZen

JoeKickass

Stealth juice seems kind of gimmicky to me to be honest... oil vape isn't that smelly to begin with and I would hate for that juice to remove any flavor or worse have a weird taste of it's own...

Edit: Oh hey lavatube came out with a new model (the lambo ooo nice name...)

Look familiar? :rolleyes:
yhst-82650723699043_2216_6165738

JoeKickass,
Reactions: t-dub

u bwade wunner

In relation to the herb cart,If it is an atty heating a pin to form vapor in the cart.what would the life span on the herb cart element be?.it would be great to be able get hits all day on a pair of batteries,and longterm not need constant upgrades like new attys and carts.i have asked this question to the supplier.

lavatube came out with a new model

heres the even newer lavatube on its way...looks pretty slick.love the new led screen
it will work well with hybrid herb carts.thats if the cart is a standard 510 connection.
skip to 2.40 to see it.

u bwade wunner,
Reactions: JoeKickass

CDub420

hey guys. i'm from Stealth and hopefully I can help with some of your guy's questions. I've noticed a lot of you guys talking about the parts and pieces you've been seeing, belonging to one vaporizer or another. You're exactly right guys. The Stealth Hybrid is a combo of all the best technologies already out, but in one ultimate unified form. The reason for this, is that all the current vaporizers all have one thing or another that it could be using to make it better. You are seeing omicron and lambos and a few other technologies. As for the dry herb attachment, this is an ego thread and WILL NOT work with an ego to 510 adapter, it will fryout the attachment. As for the Stealth Juice, yes it sounds iffy, but here's the round down of the Stealth Juice. I don't care what you say, any existing technologies leave a smell. It may not be much, but it's enough for the wrong people to notice it. The Stealth Juice is a COMPLETELY natural formula of aromas and flavors, a some of the ingredients thats eciggers would be familiar with and it does have a glycerin-type base. The formula of the aromas and flavors is the tricky part. All were concocted to accent the natural flavors of your herb oil to taste like high end dry herbs. Then the aroma part is added in to mask the potent smell oil leave behind. Finally the stuff, I know you want to ask me about.. THE PRICE POINTS. Some of the parts and pieces that makes up Stealth ARE available through other vaporizers, we aren't going to lie and tell you otherwise. So,why not just piece it together yourself? Because your going to have to go to a minimum of 5 suppliers, you're going to be spending more because of shipping costs and most importantly time. Then, you simply won't be able to piece together the COMPLETE Stealth Package, because a few of the parts are not available with other companies. Most importantly, we are a company of Customer Service. Trust and Honesty are HUUUGE with the Stealth Hybrid Company and tells it like it is, good or bad. All products have issues, but it's how the company deals with the issues that sets them apart from the others. We've have done over 12 months in the research in development stage, before agreeing that this would be the best ALL in 1 portable vaporizer. The thing I like most when i'm using it, is the Stealth Oil. Holy shit, it's their bread a butter and wow is potent at the same time. Hope this feedback helps, let me know if you have any other questions guys.

Mod note : Manufacturers and retailers must register with vtac for approval prior to posting.

CDub420,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
CDub420, if you are going to post as a representative of Stealth, you need to register with vtac as per the rules.

The contact link for vtac is on the bottom of the rules page. Please do not post as a retailer until you have gotten that approval.

momofthegoons,

JoeKickass

As for the Stealth Juice, yes it sounds iffy, but here's the round down of the Stealth Juice. I don't care what you say, any existing technologies leave a smell. It may not be much, but it's enough for the wrong people to notice it. The Stealth Juice is a COMPLETELY natural formula of aromas and flavors, a some of the ingredients thats eciggers would be familiar with and it does have a glycerin-type base. The formula of the aromas and flavors is the tricky part. All were concocted to accent the natural flavors of your herb oil to taste like high end dry herbs. Then the aroma part is added in to mask the potent smell oil leave behind.

The thing I like most when i'm using it, is the Stealth Oil. Holy shit, it's their bread a butter and wow is potent at the same time.

Now this thread is getting interesting!

When you get approved,

Does the stealth oil all taste like the stealth juice? Does it cover up the flavor and taste of your vape?

JoeKickass,

u bwade wunner

so here is a transcript of my email to Stealth hybrid
Hi

is this a 510 device and can the herb cart be used with a 510 VV device from 3 - 3.7 with the herb attachment?
how long will the herb cart run on batteries i.e 2 x 18650 2000ma 510 mod and will the herb cart wear out?
What is the lifespan of the atomiser in the herb cart?
Do you ship worldwide?
could i see a video of it in action sometime?

Interesting product!

Thanks Ubwade FC

and here is the reply

Hey U bwade,
Unfortunately the herb attachment was built specifically for for an ego connection. We tried many devices to put this combo together, but the only ego to 510 adapter does not work properly and fries out the attachment everytime. So as long as the device already has the ego connection, you should be fine. Just keep in mind, if the attachment is used with something not from us, the warranty will be voided.
Other questions -
Yes we will ship, we are working on getting it set up, so that should be possible in about a week. I will give you a heads up, once we set worldwide shipping.
The cart does not wear the same way an ecig cart does. So it's life is different. But it can last anywhere from 6months - 2 years, depending on usage. I've been using mine everyday for about 4 months now and it still working as well as the day I started using it. Just use the cleaning tools that come with it, to maintain it's performance. We should also have a video you can watch in a week. Again, I'll shoot you an email, so you can check it out.
Thanks for your interest, let me know if you have anymore questions.
Regards,
Collin
The Stealth Hybrid Company

it turns out I have Ego batteries .So the herb cart will last 6 months to 3 years!.Thats a good start.3 years would be better.

Im tring to figure out How many hits out of a 3.0 -3.7 VV 18650 ego mod with the hrb cart. i get as i said earlier 2 days or less vaping ejuice .how would that compare to the using the herb cart with the same battery at VV 3 -3.7 v only? similar would be a big game changer i think..i have my doubts though about performance.Be nice to see some updates soon on this.Has anyone tryed a similar Ego style set up like this with a dry herb cart Yet? and what were there opimions on it.

u bwade wunner,

JoeKickass

You are seeing omicron and lambos and a few other technologies. As for the dry herb attachment, this is an ego thread and WILL NOT work with an ego to 510 adapter, it will fryout the attachment.

If the "herb cart" is just an atmos raw, you might want to seriously consider changing that to the TV evolution. I think many people would be much happier considering the reviews we've seen on the raw...

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I mean no disrespect when I say this, but their herb cart kinda, just a little, maybe it was the little rod thingy sticking up, but it kinda looked a little like the "8" THC was testing a while back? Not sure :\

Top Bottom